Breaking News!!!! 11-page Update Notes will be Released Feb 3 PST.

Replies

• Options
    Hey all -

Perfect timing for this, of course, but Jesse's computer is having issues. (No joke, for reals.)

Once that's cleared up, he'll post the notes as quickly as he can.

Thanks for your patience!

Haha. Seriously? A dev with a crappy computer isn't too helpful :p

Unlikely that community managers are also developers! Right? Hopefully? Otherwise you got someone responsible for some code, and now and then they go interact with the community.

I was waiting for someone to pick up on that ;)
  • Options
    The notes are on a thumb drive like the "Sword of a Thousand Truths" was.
  • Options
    Hey all -

Perfect timing for this, of course, but Jesse's computer is having issues. (No joke, for reals.)

Once that's cleared up, he'll post the notes as quickly as he can.

Thanks for your patience!

Poefect timing for a computer poeblem.

I hope he will poest it before i lost my poetience.
  • Options
    No, the actual taunt. People whine about Poe teams but even without your own Poe they're beatable. As soon as his taunt ends and I can target the other opposition heroes I kill them easily, the only issue is whether I have enough health left to survive their next couple of attacks. If you take away his taunt but still allow him to reduce turn meter then at least when it comes to your turn you can take our the opposition heavy hitters instead of having to take out a hero who's already used his most powerful weapon.

He's a tank. He needs a taunt. If you take away his taunt, he's just Phasma.

• Options
    Your left or my left? ;) I need to know!
  • Options
    No, the actual taunt. People whine about Poe teams but even without your own Poe they're beatable. As soon as his taunt ends and I can target the other opposition heroes I kill them easily, the only issue is whether I have enough health left to survive their next couple of attacks. If you take away his taunt but still allow him to reduce turn meter then at least when it comes to your turn you can take our the opposition heavy hitters instead of having to take out a hero who's already used his most powerful weapon.

This is like debating with a child. Boba is a tank yet he has no taunt. Move along.
  • Options
    Wazlinski wrote: »

Depends...are you facing north or south?
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder how much we would all pay in crystals to get the notes before they are released on the forums
  • Options
    ChazSunray wrote: »

Or east/west
  • Options
    You could cut the anticipation with a knife!
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Viperish wrote: »

Or east/west

Absurd. One can only face up or down.... Or Poe.
  • Options
    Why is Poe considered so powerful? I've rarely had an issue with him. Am I just always finding gimped Poes?
  • ChazSunray
    223 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    I wonder how much we would all pay in crystals to get the notes before they are released on the forums

They'll make you pull chromiums to get bits and pieces, lol.
  • Options
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Viperish wrote: »

Or east/west

Absurd. One can only face up or down.... Or Poe.

Touché.. Though I'm sure it's more like Poe or Poe.
  • Options
    Okay something will happen to poe its inevitable no matter if its that poe has no gun ue goes across and punches the opponent in the face or speed or taunt something will happen to him. And it isnt a buff this forum will be straight poe if nothing does
  • Options

This is like debating with a child. Boba is a tank yet he has no taunt. Move along.

Boba is a tank only because it says tank in his description. He's no tank.
  • Options
    Parad1sel wrote: »
    Why is Poe considered so powerful? I've rarely had an issue with him. Am I just always finding gimped Poes?

I think most people, including me are just joking.
  • Options

It really depends on your lvl bracket and server maturity. I.e. Low lvls he isn't anything special. Higher lvls with the right team comp he allows for magic to happen.
  • Options

Yes and no.

It's not Poe in and of himself but the fact that his taunt and turn reduction and expose debuff allows the entire enemy team to go first thus winning the battle before you even get a turn.
  • Options
    http://pungenerator.org/puns?q=Poe

Poe the line
    John Poe
    Camel Poe
    Tic-tac-Poe
    Jane Poe
    Cookie Poe
    Chocolate chip cookie Poe ice cream
    Poebakka
  • Options
    The patch notes are OP and broke Jesse's pc in round 1...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

Briefly: at highedt level he can go first. If he does, he slows your team by stesling turn meter. Then his full team act first. If he is loaded with friends that can kill in 1shot. Half your team is dead before you act for first time
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

Computer is almost done being worked on guys (posting from phone), had some network issues...

I will however reveal the first 2 words of the update here:

"What's New"

I will post the rest shortly! :)
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Noice!
  • Options
    Why is Poe considered so powerful poewerful? I've rarely had an issue with him. Am I just always finding gimped Poes?

Fixed.
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Computer is almost done being worked on guys (posting from phone), had some network issues...

"What's New"

Don't tease us!
  • Options
    The patch notes are OP and broke Jesse's pc in round 1...

I registered simply to lol and +1 this comment. (applause)
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

"What's New"

Poen't tease us!

Fixed
  • Options

Put it this way....all tanks should have taunt. Otherwise they aren't tanks. What is the purpose of a tank anyways? Have you ever played any other games with tanks in them? Can you figure out what they have in common?

Again, without a taunt he's just a crappy version of Phasma. Just because you can't see that doesn't mean it isn't so.
  • stupidfatfool
    715 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

"What's New"

Don't tease us!

It's because of the chocolate twinke filling that @EA_Jesse spilled onto his computer. Over the past 2 weeks, it's oozed into the computer innards and fried it.

****.png