The Darth Nihilus (Comments) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Lol..the loint was not about his dmg...his basic does special dmg (which im sure somebody will find a way to boost dmg) and it dispels. His aoe did special dmg also, and the hpsteal on that was pretty good like 10k...but dont 4get it reduces annihilate by 5 on full party...

So im seeing some ackbar/jyn synergy to expedite this via speed mods and then take out highest hp/hi inflicting toon...even if other toons die, once nihlus gets rolling, i dont know if he can be stoped.
  • Options
    so LL, you think Nihilus leader or Nihilus under Zaul?
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    personally i think the best toon i've seen so far is EP.

As best all rounder agreed there, shore trooper is pretty close defensively though.
  • Options
    DN looks like a must have toon
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    Darth Nihilus is ready to perform Annihilate on my credit card ;-)

Haha. Well paid! :smile:
  • Options
    Why are these people even angry? You should thank EA instead of being mad at them because you can unlock him. I guess people in the forums are that impatient.
  • Darknessie
    364 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hopefully nihilus will be next shard shop.
  • Options
    Lol Nihilus solo'd Phase 3 of Tier 4 even if I am under Lvl 80 and my toons were dead except him.
  • Options
    Your getting him for free... please stop whining and complaining!
  • Options
    Darknessie wrote: »
    spotremix wrote: »
    personally i think the best toon i've seen so far is EP.

As best all rounder agreed there, shore trooper is pretty close defensively though.

Baze > ST

I auto'd the event so no idea but EP and Boba are tops for all around toons. Fit into a ton of teams and a lot of fun.

• Options
    As a lv 40 who had nihilus solo the lv 80 version, I approve
  • Options
    Hahaha "free" if you want him past 3 star let's see how free he is
  • Options
    Hahaha "free" if you want him past 3 star let's see how free he is

He's free when you unlock him but you have to pay to get him above 3 stars. It's your choice, CG doesn't force you to spend money into upgrading him. Just be thankful that they are releasing him for free.
  • Options
    @Velocitious no ****. That's why I said if you want him past 3 star
  • Options
    He made that event so easy
  • Options
    Too bad its going to take lord knows how long to get him 7*.

$$$$$ most likely.
  • Options
    You cant compare arena with this event. Lol
  • Options
    Lol Nihilus solo'd Phase 3 of Tier 4 even if I am under Lvl 80 and my toons were dead except him.

Same. Lv66, used g7-8 4*-5* toons, who died in round 2, then solo'ed with Nihilus.
  • Options
    Roflmao :D seems pretty much everyone could get all the shards for him as a lot of my lower lv guildies are saying same thing about nihlus soloing t4....

I guess that just reinforced my statement that.

THE FIRST PERSON TO MAX DARTH NIHLUS WILL DEVOUR THERE SHARD!
  • Options
    I agree with malak here just cause he did good in a event he was designed to be in doesn't mean he's gonna be the new god of arena and even if so that'll last ten minutes cause everyone will cry Nerf he was a extremely powerful sith lord and should be capable of extreme power
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    True...his speed is pretty poo... well its more like horse poo, wraped in dog poo, wraped in cat poo, with a kitty litter sprikled on top...114 just seems very very underwhelming...

But for those that can mod 100+ speed (which there are) thats prolly not gonna matter, since he will eventually just instakill.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Roflmao :D seems pretty much everyone could get all the shards for him as a lot of my lower lv guildies are saying same thing about nihlus soloing t4....

I guess that just reinforced my statement that.

THE FIRST PERSON TO MAX DARTH NIHLUS WILL DEVOUR THERE SHARD!

Umm, what if someone else maxs him? And you could counter him with ability block or your Nihilus.
  • Options
    catcat881 wrote: »
    Just tried Nihilus in Lord of Hunger event, basically all Sith recovered over 10,000 hp per hit under Nihilus's lead and it takes around 3-4 rounds only that Nihilus can inflict instant kill. He may even faster with Zaul's lead. I assume that EA have tested Nihilus well, what do you think?

I find the assumption in your last sentence hilarious. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    True...his speed is pretty poo... well its more like horse poo, wraped in dog poo, wraped in cat poo, with a kitty litter sprikled on top...114 just seems very very underwhelming...

But for those that can mod 100+ speed (which there are) thats prolly not gonna matter, since he will eventually just instakill.

But on defence that instakill can be sacrificed by a taunter ;)

I still don't think its gonna be that easy tho
  • Options
    I'm sure counters will develop as peeps gear him...it's inevitable...
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Where says this? Is there a post someone can link?

Swgoh.gg then go to events, then to nihilus event

Thank you. Wow though I really really hope swgoh.gg is wrong, doubt it, but why would they do this? Like just to annoy people ?

Cause they are mean disrespectful people lol

I had planned to stay up to unlock him, but saw this yesterday so just gonna on to bed

Good plan... Sleep is important. Even if you unlocked him I doubt anything that happened between that time and the time you got up would be a game changer. :D

You're helpful.

At least he was funny.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Super looking forward to the whales running Nihilus, Palp, Vadar, Royal Guard and whoever. And then just never battling those teams because there would be zero point.
  • Options
    His basic can dispel...its not like a taunter is changing his gameplay...hence thats where jyn/ackbar come in.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    This event didn't show jack about how good/bad he is, it only showcased his abilities
    2 first stages is filled with taunters and a healer, last stage taunters 2 DT and Krennic
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    catcat881 wrote: »
    I assume that EA have tested Nihilus well, what do you think?

Yes, ofc.

Its the same guy that tested the aat normal, the release version.
  • Options
    I love him and I think he adds a lot of different utility, not necessarily OP. You lose your crits (can probably be avoided with offense mods...) but definitely adds same survivability. Too bad no F2P is going to see him. 35/50 shards are you for real.