Game Update 2/27/2017 ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    What is a chopper. Is it from that cartoon that 8 year olds watch?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

8 years olds also watch The Empire Strikes Back.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Nope. Big kids that are 8x5+6 also watch it. And like it. If only I could get my wife to watch it.

• Options
    Yogi wrote: »

Nope. Big kids that are 8x5+6 also watch it. And like it. If only I could get my wife to watch it.

I learned something new today....that Yogi and I are the same age. *high five*
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

I watched it when I was 7
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Sadly, I turned 10 before it even came out in theaters. :o
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Just an FYI, Nightsisters were lame in the Clone wars, and they are lame in this game. It's perfectly OK if it stays that way.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Just an FYI, Nightsisters were lame in the Clone wars, and they are lame in this game. It's perfectly OK if it stays that way.
    +1
    I dont see what the big deal is with nightsisters. They aren't terribly important to the saga. Its actually surprising how many are in the game at all
  • Options
    Fellow old folks. Nice. :smile: I saw ESB at 12 years of age.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yogi wrote: »

I also watch it, but then again
    I'm only a kid of the age of 8x5+1/2
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I have heard nothing but how terrible that cartoon is.
    I was 8 in the spring of '77. So I guess I was 11 for The Empire Strikes Back.
  • Options
    I have heard nothing but how terrible that cartoon is.
    I was 8 in the spring of '77. So I guess I was 11 for The Empire Strikes Back.

Thats the funny thing about opinions, everybody has one. Best bet is to not let anyone decide for u and make a decision on ur own.
  • Options
    The games not been working for me since 12:00 today :(
  • Options
    Crofty217 wrote: »
    The games not been working for me since 12:00 today :(
    Me too. Rebooted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled app. No luck.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Sadly, I turned 10 before it even came out in theaters. :o

I mean, I turned 7 in 2004... I'm only 19, kinda makes it easier to see a movie at the age of 7 when it'd already been out for a while haha
  • Options
    My client stopped working after 10 am PST
  • Options
    Is the game down? It keeps freezing at the log in screen for me.
  • Options
    Yeah my IOS having connection issues, but Google is operating normal.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2017
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Current Server Status: DOWN
    We're experiencing some issues with authentication/connection which appears to be affecting a good number of our players. We're looking into it and appreciate your patience as we investigate the issue!

UPDATE 01- Please note players who were IN the game when this outage happened should not be experiencing issues. This issue seems to be affecting those trying to launch the game at this time.

UPDATE 02- The issue has been identified, and work is being done to try and rectify the problem. We'll update the server status post accordingly as the situation develops.

Please keep an eye on the News & Announcements section for further updates. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    And for everyone talking about ESB my 3year old watched it this morning... he's a big stormtrooper fan.
  • Options
    I know most people probably don't care, but I'm sad to see Tusken Raider's rifle shot get robbed of its turn meter reduction when dodged. I use him a lot and it's not like he is super over-powered or anything. Also, if you consider the physics, it would make sense if a person in battle moves out of the way to dodge an attack, this would probably slow down his or her next chance to attack. Am I crazy? I just love the Tuskens and I feel if anything, they could use more abilities rather than taking things away.
  • kylosep
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post edited by kylosep on
  • Options
    Hi I was in the game, it gave me back an error 9 and pulled me off, now I can't reload (a constant connection error, has been like this since 18 hours GMT) Any update?
    Thanks
  • Options
    this game wont even work now for me.
  • Options
    This "Quality of Life" update is great. I can finally head outside and play with my kids. Thanks EA!
  • Options
    Server crash??? I can't get into the game anymore. It just keeps giving me a connect error. I've tried rebooting my system too, and I still get the error.
  • Options
    bradfern12 wrote: »
    This "Quality of Life" update is great. I can finally head outside and play with my kids. Thanks EA!

Yeah I'm enjoying this QoL update. It allows you to upgrade quickly and unlock the "Walk the Dog" ability.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    kylosep wrote: »
    latest?cb=20150302185845

The issue has been identified ;)

@CG_Kozispoon

Hahahahaha!
    BEST REPLY in this thread to date. Thank you for this <3

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    OK, never had an issue until today. Tries to find updates and then fails to connect? Anyone know anything? Any announcement?
  • Options
    So **** lame dude... no new Jedi or new reworks, no Grievous or new Sith.... more **** Rebels..... yeah no thanks
This discussion has been closed.