Shard Chat: Yendor, Black Sachi, RelishYoda, DanielsJack, Moondawg, Yiuman, Drevh, Cetta, jkdmike

Replies

• Options
    jkdmike wrote: »
    I started working a new job so won't be playing for #1 most weekdays. I'll still be trying on weekends. My payout is (about) 46 minutes from now. Good luck all.

GL with your new job! :)
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks. Didn't get #1 this weekend, but I'm content with anywhere in the top 5 so it's all good plus there's always next weekend. :)
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I started working a new job so won't be playing for #1 most weekdays. I'll still be trying on weekends. My payout is (about) 46 minutes from now. Good luck all.

Woohoo! less competition at my payout...I mean, good luck with your new job! :)
  • Contego
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I found a comment in this thread about Zodlock. I has a EASB' Zodlock in my top 11, just wondering if this is the same shard. Can anyone confirm?
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Contego wrote: »
    I found a comment in this thread about Zodlock. I has a EASB' Zodlock in my top 11, just wondering if this is the same shard. Can anyone confirm?

We have a zodlock on our shard, but he's not been active lately and isn't currently in the top 50, so I'm guessing its a different shard
  • Options
    Finally found my shardmates! Looks like the thread is kinda dead. Faceless Man, Walnut Grigio, or Shadowblix out there anywhere?
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Hi wrecker. Welcome to the thread. It's not always super active but there's not much drama so that's good. I'm not working currently so I've had time to play SA again. Good luck. See ya round.
  • Options
    I'm new to the top 5 at payout so was looking to see if my shard had a thread. Good to know it's alive and well.
  • Options
    I'm new to the top 5 at payout so was looking to see if my shard had a thread. Good to know it's alive and well.

Wrecker, when did you download the game? Have you been playing for long?
  • Options

Wrecker, when did you download the game? Have you been playing for long?

Welcome to the shard chat, too!

• Options
    I've been playing since November. When I joined my guild I got really serious. Thanks great to be here.
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    @Yendor what happen, you are my idol... I beat you twice in last 1 3-4 days with auto fight. I hope you can change your squad :smile:
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Hate to see you go Relish. I agree with pretty much everything you said. I'm not even going to try and get mods upgraded super fast. I'll probably drop pretty fast in the ranks bitbut I'm keeping my money in my pocket for now...already lost to 1 team I've beat a zillion times cause they had maxed mods. (5 balls on each mod aka rarity) Rey with over 37k protection...lol oh well should be interesting to see how it all shakes out in about a week.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    SaChi wrote: »
    @Yendor what happen, you are my idol... I beat you twice in last 1 3-4 days with auto fight. I hope you can change your squad :smile:

Team switched last night. Try it again and let me know how it goes

Sorry to see you go Relish. I can certainly empathize with your decision and the next few weeks will determine whether i'm willing to stick with it as well.

Have fun (pokemon go) with whatever (pokemon go) you decide to do next (pokemon go).
  • sc7606
    97 posts Member
    Options
    Holy crap @Yendor what have you done to your team? Its like they are on steroids
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    sc7606 wrote: »
    Holy **** @Yendor what have you done to your team? Its like they are on steroids

ROFL, thank you. That post actually made me laugh out loud at work. As for what, I just modded them all. I actually like the new system. The RNG is a little frustrating but it keeps everyone from just flat out min/maxing and ending up with the same characters.
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Yendor wrote: »
    sc7606 wrote: »
    Holy **** @Yendor what have you done to your team? Its like they are on steroids

ROFL, thank you. That post actually made me laugh out loud at work. As for what, I just modded them all. I actually like the new system. The RNG is a little frustrating but it keeps everyone from just flat out min/maxing and ending up with the same characters.

And I just hated it.. I am with Relish on this, it's me who can not control my expenses on stupid mobile games, not devs fault.
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

I beat you in Arena and it says Client Must Be Restarted, not sure if I will get rank 1
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

BTW, i couldn't beat that Chinese Guy, for you it was Rex who took all my timing... took me over 4 min to beat you... but I just lost Dooku
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I got 3rd today and that's the best I can do considering I can't beat SaChi or Yendor..lol I thought I might have a better chance at #1 when you beat Yendor, SaChi but nope you got a killer Squad..lol nicely done.
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I got 3rd today and that's the best I can do considering I can't beat SaChi or Yendor..lol I thought I might have a better chance at #1 when you beat Yendor, SaChi but nope you got a killer Squad..lol nicely done.

Haha.... I think Yendor and Chinese(Can't spell his name) are beastsssss
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options

You can just call him Old King

• SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options

How much time did you took Yendor to beat me... I am sure it was less than 4min... Was I still too easy for you?
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options

How much time did you took Yendor to beat me... I am sure it was less than 4min... Was I still too easy for you?

I don't honestly know how long it took, my wife asked me a question so I wasn't watching
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Options
    I'm officially going F2P as of tonight, so you shouldn't have a lot more trouble once you bridge the current mod gap between our teams.
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I'll be able to stay in the top 10 today..lol everyday gets a little harder. I haven't beat GW in 3 days either. If I can't beat GW ever again and can't stay in the top 10 in SA I may be done. Not much motivation left for me to play. I can't spend any more money on it and now that they reduced drop rate on mods I can't really bridge the gap that effectively. Less available resources + more cost to keep up = "forget" this game...lol I'll give it about another week or so but it's not looking good for me.
  • SaChi
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure I'll be able to stay in the top 10 today..lol everyday gets a little harder. I haven't beat GW in 3 days either. If I can't beat GW ever again and can't stay in the top 10 in SA I may be done. Not much motivation left for me to play. I can't spend any more money on it and now that they reduced drop rate on mods I can't really bridge the gap that effectively. Less available resources + more cost to keep up = "forget" this game...lol I'll give it about another week or so but it's not looking good for me.

Don't stop playing.. be F2P instead... BTW in 6th and 10th, use ur best in GW.... 11 & 12 are joke now..
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Options
    The last two nodes bug doesn't always happen. For me it's just the last node that sometimes is easy. I think it depends on the power of your SA team but not sure. My girlfriend plays and she never gets an easy last node.

Today I got stuck at node 8. Keep in mind not everyone's GW is the same difficulty. I finished GW everyday for well over 6 months so I know how to beat it, I have 2,381 battles won. My problem is mine continues to get harder while my toons are not progressing very fast. I had lv 80 toons to fight on my 3rd node today. There's a good 5-6 nodes with max modded toons I need to defeat. I can get by a couple of them but not without losing 1-2 of my good toons each battle. By the time I get towards the end of the war I got nothing good left. I got 40 7* toons but you can put all the B squads you want in and against a fully modded team they won't really help if your B team doesn't have mods. Most B squads I end up with maybe 1-3 total attacks. You lose 1-3 before they get their first turn. The only way to beat the war is to have more toons modded.

I'm working on it but it's slow go without spending money. I'll get there, it's just like starting over from scratch with these mods. Need time to obtain and build more mods. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth the time and effort long term. I'm not convinced "they who should not be named" actually care about making a fun and balanced game. It feels like making money is becoming higher and higher on that priority list. If that trend continues f2p will just get further and further behind.

I dunno I probably won't quit, I like the dang game too much and when I started I invested a lot of money in it cause I really liked playing back then. I don't think I can give up on that investment. I'm mostly just a little frustrated my progress is going backwards instead of forwards lately. Hopefully it gets better better too long.
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    Options
    It's all good yesterday I finished GW and placed in top 5 in SA so those results are giving me hope..lol