Mod pack improvements missed the mark

Replies

• Options
    On topic - I bought another mod pack to boost JKA since I had some lame mods for him for some time. I got 4 mods that were 5 dots, with 3 of those having speed secondaries. After upgrading they came out to 15, 8 and 5 respectively in the end. Not bad at all ... praise the RNG gods :)
  • Options
    On topic - I bought another mod pack to boost JKA since I had some lame mods for him for some time. I got 4 mods that were 5 dots, with 3 of those having speed secondaries. After upgrading they came out to 15, 8 and 5 respectively in the end. Not bad at all ... praise the RNG gods :)

You just ruined your luck for the next 5 years lol.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Aurodium? Remember Those? Oh yeah, you don't because you've only been playing for 4 months.

So basically, you don't even know the history of the game and you're trying to act like you're some sort of, to borrow your term, "Know-it-all".

Oh you're right, none of the games previous releases are documented anywhere. Knowledge of that can't be seen anywhere... /end sarcasm.

The fact of the matter is. I can see how characters have been released since the start of the game without having been playing since the start of the game, but you can't see what leveling is like now unless you are leveling now.

Being a know-it-all means thinking that there is no relevant information you need to know about a subject outside of what you already know. I actually DO have knowledge of the game prior to my playing, but you DON'T have knowledge of leveling now.

Your comparison is inadequate. I am more than willing to admit when I am wrong, hence I am no Know-It-All. You, however, have proven over and over in this thread that you won't admit when you're wrong (while oozing holier than thou attitude from reply #1 to me), which leads to you being one.

In other words, your attempt at deflection (thinking error) has failed.

See, this is where you're wrong. I have an alt account that I've been leveling strictly f2p. I wouldn't call myself a whale by any means but I have paid on my main account. I'd consider myself a dolphin there. Maybe not even a dolphin.

But I will tell you this. My f2p alt account does everything you do, better, has a slightly better roster, And hasn't spent a dime. So yes, I know what leveling is like now.

You're just defending your position that you've spent so much money when veteran players are saying you're not a whale and saying your roster is weak.

It's okay to feel bad after getting terrible ROI. lol

Nice 17th place arena finish yesterday, champ. Lol

Can you provide a link to both your accounts so we can compare them to each other and Woodroward's since you claim to be doing better than him. As well as start dates for both accounts.

If you could also say what you done differently between your two accounts so that new players can use that for a blue print, as being f2p you would be able to provide some useful advice for people just starting out.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Whats wrong with them?

EVERYTHING

Disagree. 6 packs, 4 secondaries speed one 30 speed speed primary arrow. V. Happy w/ result
  • Options
    I spent $50 bought 5 speed packs and got 3 dam near perfect mods with speed secondaries 15, 15 and 16. Now my SA is Speed 273. Worth every penny.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options

You just ruined your luck for the next 5 years lol.

Lol yeah i know .. I tried it again with the potency pack since I just got FOTP to 6* and wanted to goose him up. Only got one 5 dot mod (triangle) with 5 speed secondary, the rest were all 4 and 3 dots lol :'(
  • Options
    Haven't people learned yet not to buy the packs? Seriously?
  • Options
    The mod packs weren't as good as before, imo. Way more RNG involved now. I bought $100 worth and while I got 2-3 really good mods the drop rate wasn't as good as before. I do agree with the statement by the author of the thread, if my drop rate was better they would have gotten more money out of me.

Personally, that drop rate isn't any better than just farming mods and more expensive.
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Aurodium? Remember Those? Oh yeah, you don't because you've only been playing for 4 months.

So basically, you don't even know the history of the game and you're trying to act like you're some sort of, to borrow your term, "Know-it-all".

Oh you're right, none of the games previous releases are documented anywhere. Knowledge of that can't be seen anywhere... /end sarcasm.

The fact of the matter is. I can see how characters have been released since the start of the game without having been playing since the start of the game, but you can't see what leveling is like now unless you are leveling now.

Being a know-it-all means thinking that there is no relevant information you need to know about a subject outside of what you already know. I actually DO have knowledge of the game prior to my playing, but you DON'T have knowledge of leveling now.

Your comparison is inadequate. I am more than willing to admit when I am wrong, hence I am no Know-It-All. You, however, have proven over and over in this thread that you won't admit when you're wrong (while oozing holier than thou attitude from reply #1 to me), which leads to you being one.

See, this is where you're wrong. I have an alt account that I've been leveling strictly f2p. I wouldn't call myself a whale by any means but I have paid on my main account. I'd consider myself a dolphin there. Maybe not even a dolphin.

But I will tell you this. My f2p alt account does everything you do, better, has a slightly better roster, And hasn't spent a dime. So yes, I know what leveling is like now.

You're just defending your position that you've spent so much money when veteran players are saying you're not a whale and saying your roster is weak.

Can you provide a link to both your accounts so we can compare them to each other and Woodroward's since you claim to be doing better than him. As well as start dates for both accounts.

If you could also say what you done differently between your two accounts so that new players can use that for a blue print, as being f2p you would be able to provide some useful advice for people just starting out.

http://www.swgoh.gg/u/skammadix is my main. I started this around the time TFA came out. I would consider myself a moderate spender. Not even close to a whale or kraken.

I will link my f2p account to swgoh.gg in a few. I basically took everything I learned from my main and applied it to my alt account. Alt is about 6 months old.
  • AnonymousMeh
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I didnt have much more luck farming the challenges. I had my worst 20x sim ever just now.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ICiF2
    Edit for grammar
  • Options
    I didnt have much more luck farming the challenges. I had my worst 20x sim ever just now.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ICiF2
    Edit for grammar

Ouch.
  • Options
    Lol
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    WildMango wrote: »

Why are you so intent on making this person feel bad about the way he/she spent their money?

I'm not. I called him out on his being a "whale/Kraken" when he's obviously not, and it devolved from there lol.

No, you spread lies about me. Were proved wrong. And refused to admit it, so have doubled down repeatedly. No matter how much you double down, you are still wrong.

Once you cross about $50/month you cross from being a guppy into a whale. Guppies buy here and there, Whales buy regularly. Krakens buy everything. I've had people call me a kraken, I didn't agree, but To say I am not a whale...

HAHAHA. step off with your ignorant trolling sir. You are wrong, You've been wrong from comment number one. You will remain wrong no matter how much you double down, and prolong this, you lost as soon as you sat down at the table.... because you're wrong.

I don't need the updates on my rank. Glad you like my account enough to track it. That is why I linked it in my signature after all. But go ahead, keep responding. Make a bigger fool of yourself. It only hurts you, not me.
  • Options

Why are you so intent on making this person feel bad about the way he/she spent their money?

I'm not. I called him out on his being a "whale/Kraken" when he's obviously not, and it devolved from there lol.

This whole thread has turned into this ... lol

giphy.gif

Don't most of them? lol

You're the one who turned it into this because your ego had you blurt out some nonsense that you refuse to take back.

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

No, you spread lies about me. Were proved wrong. And refused to admit it, so have doubled down repeatedly. No matter how much you double down, you are still wrong.

Once you cross about $50/month you cross from being a guppy into a whale. Guppies buy here and there, Whales buy regularly. Krakens buy everything. I've had people call me a kraken, I didn't agree, but To say I am not a whale...

HAHAHA. step off with your ignorant trolling sir. You are wrong, You've been wrong from comment number one. You will remain wrong no matter how much you double down, and prolong this, you lost as soon as you sat down at the table.... because you're wrong.

I don't need the updates on my rank. Glad you like my account enough to track it. That is why I linked it in my signature after all. But go ahead, keep responding. Make a bigger fool of yourself. It only hurts you, not me.

You did spend thousands and thousands of dollars to speed up the process of getting heroes that are basically given away/not desirable and somewhat obsolete. It doesn't look like you spent any on mods and gear either?!? I dunno, it's gotta hurt.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

You did spend thousands and thousands of dollars to speed up the process of getting heroes that are basically given away/not desirable and somewhat obsolete. It doesn't look like you spent any on mods and gear either?!? I dunno, it's gotta hurt.
    I spent a lot of money on gear. I shouldn't have any t11 character, at most 1 t10 character, and somewhere between 5-10 t9 characters. I have well beyond that, and still more gear I am stockpiling for leveling specific toons.

I'm extremely pleased with my purchases. The "outdated" characters are only outdated for arena... one facet of the game. The toons I have spent money on have allowed me to progress in every facet of the game.

My ewoks help me on the Rancor and in assault battle. My jawas have gotten me critical damage mods, are needed for my droids, and are great supplementary characters on the tank. My droids are getting me first place in my guild's AAT raid along with my arena rank. My clones are helping me in ships and the Ranocr, and will get me even more damage on the AAT raid. My first order and resistance are both sitting there at the cusp of 5 stars so I can start farming offense and speed mods when I get done with the other things on my agenda.

The toons I have specifically chosen after careful research to spend my money on were great investments, and I wouldn't change a single crystal I have spent. People with Arena tunnel vision may disagree, but that's their tunnel vision, not a valid overreaching viewpoint.

And, since you obviously missed it, I am against the idea of exclusively p2p characters. my 25+ years of experience with freemium games tells me that concept kills those games. I will never buy one.

What's gotta hurt is the heads of people who have to deal with people who are falling for Deaconyourmouth's ignorant trolling.
  • Options
    All of this bickering reminds me of children who just need to get the last word in. Someone be the bigger person and don't even respond.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    All of this bickering reminds me of children who just need to get the last word in. Someone be the bigger person and don't even respond.
    Funny. I feel like a parent lecturing mouthy children.

It's not bickering for me, it's a matter of principle. My goal is not to be liked. I don't care if I'm respected either. But when people lie, I will not stop until they admit it.

When people insult, I won't leave them alone until they apologize. The reason people get away with that stuff is because people let them, not because there's nothing that can be done.

In my eyes, I am being a better human being by continuing than I would be by stopping, even if I am really not enjoying it.

It/s like that saying: First they came for these guys, and I wasn't one of those guys so I did nothing, then they came for this other group I wasn't a part of so I did nothing, then they came for me, and there was no one left to stand up for me.

Oppression is worth standing up to, and what these people have been doing to me is a form of oppression. So I will continue to be the bigger man, and continue to stand up against it.

• Options
    I think you're overthinking this. It's a video game.
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

$50 a month is not even close to whale territory in the least. Are you serious right now?

I haven't been proven wrong yet. At all.

You keep deflecting (horribly) but I haven't seen a legitimate argument from you that defends your position of being a "whale".

You even made a thread crying about hard node farming. This is the complete opposite of whale behavior. I don't consider myself a whale by any means but I had 0 issue refreshing some hard nodes to farm certain characters. That's what "whales" do. They don't come to the forums and make posts about how there should be extra hard mode nodes for certain toons so they don't have to spend crystals to refresh nodes. They just spend and refresh nodes.

None of us have arena tunnel vision. We just know how to build a proper roster that accomplishes everything that you're talking about, while being competitive in one of the more important aspects of the game. Arena is the only place in the game where you can earn a significant amount of crystals. It would make perfect sense that one would want to be hyper competitive there as well as all of the other aspects of the game. Again, you're deflecting by saying people have "arena tunnel vision", and claiming that your roster is superior in other areas, because you are horrible in arena for someone who has spent "thousands".

Also, this is your guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/12951/yingyang/

If you're even doing AAT (which I think is impossible with a 2 person guild LOL), it's not pretty hard to place first in a 2 person guild. Please just stop. I'm beginning to think you're a semi-functional autist.

It's not trolling if it's true.

You're showing your true colors here. Just admit you're a moderate spender and be done with it.

As an aside.. THIS is what a young whale account looks like: https://swgoh.gg/u/texrex/ and he started in February.
  • Options

This conversation has nothing to do with a video game anymore for me. It's all about honor. The fact that the subject matter in which honor has arisen is a video game is irrelevant.

I am an honest honorable man, and I will do the honest, honorable thing. The idea that we can act differently online than in person is a crock. Who we are is who we are whether we are behind a mask or not.

• Options

This conversation has nothing to do with a video game anymore for me. It's all about honor. The fact that the subject matter in which honor has arisen is a video game is irrelevant.

I am an honest honorable man, and I will do the honest, honorable thing. The idea that we can act differently online than in person is a crock. Who we are is who we are whether we are behind a mask or not.

Are you going to address the fact that you're in a 2 person guild coming in first in your raids? Or are you going to keep deflecting?

I don't say anything online that I wouldn't say in person. I call people on their **** all of the time. It's one of my endearing qualities.

Just by linking the "guild" you're in, I shut down almost every single one of your arguments.

Please just stop.
  • Options

While I think most people appreciate someone who values consistency and transparency, there is an old saying about choosing your battles in life. Personally, maybe it's due to age or experience, I've come to realize that mental energy is finite. And with that in mind, it seems more useful to expound that energy on things that might have greater bearing on one's life than a video game forum. Maybe if it's something that has to do with my family, friends or career .. sure.

I don't think people here on a video game forum are judging you one way or the other, and if they did it'd be only based on how you're reacting to whomever is engaging you. You mentioned that you don't care about being liked or even respected, but you care enough to defend what you view is the truth. While that may be an enviable trait, I can't help but see a contradiction in your statement and would simply encourage you not to waste your energy defending yourself constantly on a video game forum. It's not going to change what people think (pro or con) and I think that you're better off saving your energy towards building a good team in the game or fighting for the truth on a more relevant platform.

TLDR; it's a game and people on video game forums all have different opinions. Try not to stress about it.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    [
    $50 a month is not even close to whale territory in the least. Are you serious right now?

I haven't been proven wrong yet. At all.

You keep deflecting (horribly) but I haven't seen a legitimate argument from you that defends your position of being a "whale".

You even made a thread crying about hard node farming. This is the complete opposite of whale behavior. I don't consider myself a whale by any means but I had 0 issue refreshing some hard nodes to farm certain characters. That's what "whales" do. They don't come to the forums and make posts about how there should be extra hard mode nodes for certain toons so they don't have to spend crystals to refresh nodes. They just spend and refresh nodes.

None of us have arena tunnel vision. We just know how to build a proper roster that accomplishes everything that you're talking about, while being competitive in one of the more important aspects of the game. Arena is the only place in the game where you can earn a significant amount of crystals. It would make perfect sense that one would want to be hyper competitive there as well as all of the other aspects of the game. Again, you're deflecting by saying people have "arena tunnel vision", and claiming that your roster is superior in other areas, because you are horrible in arena for someone who has spent "thousands".

Also, this is your guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/12951/yingyang/

If you're even doing AAT (which I think is impossible with a 2 person guild LOL), it's not pretty hard to place first in a 2 person guild. Please just stop. I'm beginning to think you're a semi-functional autist.

It's not trolling if it's true.

You're showing your true colors here. Just admit you're a moderate spender and be done with it.

As an aside.. THIS is what a young whale account looks like: https://swgoh.gg/u/texrex/ and he started in February.

You are insufferably wrong. I proved you wrong with my first response to you by pointing out my ewok scout. Simple math reveals that I am correct, as I detailed later in the thread, yet your "veteran experience" counts for more in your eyes. Guess what? It doesn't

I've proven you wrong over and over, yet you continue to rely on your own perception rather than actually crunching some numbers to verify any of your preposterous claims.

If anything you have said was true, it wouldn't be trolling, but that just isn't the case. So there's two option: either you are ignorant, or you are trolling. But you're lying, whether it is intentional or not.

A guppy is an irregular spender. A whale is a regular spender. If you spend more than $50/month you are spending regularly, so yes, the cutoff is $50/month if you spend MORE than that, you are a whale, period. Since you just won't leave me alone, I'll tell you that my average amount spent so far is $700/month. I am a freaking whale, even though neither you nor I would like that to be the case.

My thread was not crying. That's your territory. You started crying about my account as soon as you popped in this thread. I'm glad you're jealous of it. Glad you like it, but you can quit humping it already.

Yes, you do have arena tunnel vision. The thing you are basing your pulled out of thin air assumptions on is nothing other than arena.

I am a man of principle, unlike you. Just admit you're ignorant or a troll and be done with it.
  • Options

Are you going to address the fact that you're in a 2 person guild coming in first in your raids? Or are you going to keep deflecting?

I don't say anything online that I wouldn't say in person. I call people on their **** all of the time. It's one of my endearing qualities.

Just by linking the "guild" you're in, I shut down almost every single one of your arguments.

Please just stop.

I probably shouldn't even comment because I want no part of your back & forth, but if others in his guild aren't registered on swgohgg, then it makes sense that only two appear on there. I'm in the same situation with my guild.
  • Options

Please just stop.

If you call people on their **** all the time. Start calling yourself out because you are the one spreading **** right now. I have been trying to get my members to sign up for swgoh.gg but they don't want to do that. Of course, the fact that only 2 people signed up means that only 2 people are in the guild... Good job proving something!!!! /end sarcasm

You have no valid point! You have proved nothing! You CAN prove nothing! Because you are wrong!!!

Get over yourself, you ignorant troll!
  • Options

Please just stop.

If you call people on their **** all the time. Start calling yourself out because you are the one spreading **** right now. I have been trying to get my members to sign up for swgoh.gg but they don't want to do that. Of course, the fact that only 2 people signed up means that only 2 people are in the guild... Good job proving something!!!! /end sarcasm

You have no valid point! You have proved nothing! You CAN prove nothing! Because you are wrong!!!

So you mean to tell me that in your massive guild, only TWO of you have registered on swgoh.gg? I find that ridiculously hard to believe. It literally takes 2 seconds to do. You mean to tell me that non of your guildies have 2 seconds in their day to add themselves to something that would help them immensely?

I think what you're misunderstanding here is the LEVELS of spending. Guppies, dolphins, whales etc. are not based on how frequently you spend, but how MUCH you've spent. I think that's where our argument lies. I used to buy at least one vault a month, lately one every two months. I consider myself a moderate spender. I'm definitely not a whale by any means. I've spent a decent chunk of cash on this game, but nothing like those in the top of the collection scores on swgoh.gg

There's a whale/kraken on my shard who has spent in excess of 5 figures, but he doesn't spend anymore. Does that make him not a whale/kraken anymore? No, it doesn't. I'm pretty sure having 95% of all characters at 7 star g11 makes him a whale/kraken even though he has given up spending on the game currently.

As an aside, you haven't proven me wrong yet. You've deflected a lot, but not once have you proven me wrong.

You keep holding on to that Ewok Scout like its some sort of national treasure lol. Congrats. You farmed a hard node toon that drops like candy from Bronziums. Do you feel better now?
  • Options

Please just stop.

So you mean to tell me that in your massive guild, only TWO of you have registered on swgoh.gg? I find that ridiculously hard to believe. It literally takes 2 seconds to do. You mean to tell me that non of your guildies have 2 seconds in their day to add themselves to something that would help them immensely?

I think what you're misunderstanding here is the LEVELS of spending. Guppies, dolphins, whales etc. are not based on how frequently you spend, but how MUCH you've spent. I think that's where our argument lies. I used to buy at least one vault a month, lately one every two months. I consider myself a moderate spender. I'm definitely not a whale by any means. I've spent a decent chunk of cash on this game, but nothing like those in the top of the collection scores on swgoh.gg

There's a whale/kraken on my shard who has spent in excess of 5 figures, but he doesn't spend anymore. Does that make him not a whale/kraken anymore? No, it doesn't. I'm pretty sure having 95% of all characters at 7 star g11 makes him a whale/kraken even though he has given up spending on the game currently.

As an aside, you haven't proven me wrong yet. You've deflected a lot, but not once have you proven me wrong.

You keep holding on to that Ewok Scout like its some sort of national treasure lol. Congrats. You farmed a hard node toon that drops like candy from Bronziums. Do you feel better now?
    Still relying on perceptions instead of math. Do you feel proud of your personally enforced ignorance? I'd have had to have had a full Ewok Scout drop out of bronziums either every day, or every other day to have actually gotten him 7 star in that amount of time, as I have stated earlier. Does that really seem likely to you? Do the math instead of talking out of your ****.

If you buy a vault or two a month, you are a whale, and you have spent way less than me all rolled up into one.

f2p characters could have 95% of all characters maxed out at g11 if they had started playing right at the beginning. Are they whales? No, they're not. Your roster has nothing to do with being a whale. That guy is a kraken because he spent in excess of 5 figures, not because of his roster. At this point in time, ANYONE who has spent in excess of $1000 is a whale.

You want to not call yourself a whale because you aren't happy with your roster? Well too bad, you still are one. I don't want to call myself a whale, but I will admit I am one, and I am rightfully proud of my roster.

• Options

Please just stop.

Still relying on perceptions instead of math. Do you feel proud of your personally enforced ignorance? I'd have had to have had a full Ewok Scout drop out of bronziums either every day, or every other day to have actually gotten him 7 star in that amount of time, as I have stated earlier. Does that really seem likely to you? Do the math instead of talking out of your ****.

If you buy a vault or two a month, you are a whale, and you have spent way less than me all rolled up into one.

f2p characters could have 95% of all characters maxed out at g11 if they had started playing right at the beginning. Are they whales? No, they're not. Your roster has nothing to do with being a whale. That guy is a kraken because he spent in excess of 5 figures, not because of his roster. At this point in time, ANYONE who has spent in excess of $1000 is a whale.

You want to not call yourself a whale because you aren't happy with your roster? Well too bad, you still are one. I don't want to call myself a whale, but I will admit I am one, and I am rightfully proud of my roster.

Why wouldn't I be happy with my roster? My average arena finish is top 3, I'm 5 raids away from 7 starring GK, I do well enough in ships that I have 4 toons Zeta'd, I complete GW every day and experiment with all sorts of ridiculous teams, credit heist/training droid heist is completed trivially, and I have completed every event while 3 starring the bonus levels. Well.. minus the separatist event because really who cares about ugnaught and ewoks.

I'm definitely NOT a whale. There are people in my guild that spend the equivalent of someone's mortgage payment every month. That's a whale.

If you spend a ton, it shows in your roster, hence your roster has a lot to do with being a whale. Do you think a moderate spender has a 7 star deathtrooper? Definitely not. Whales do.

I actually spent 20,000 ally points today and Ewok Scout dropped so much that I have enough shards to 7 star him and have some shards left over for shard shop currency.

There is no way that anyone who is strictly f2p would have 95% of all characters maxed out if they started at the beginning. Think of the character releases for a second. You mean to tell me that an f2p player, right now, would have Phoenix Squad, DT and Krennic, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, DN, Shoretrooper, all R1 toons, all clones, Tusken Shaman, hell.. even add Grievous, Zam Wessell, and Geo Spy to that list, unlocked let alone 7 starred and max gear? And you're talking to me about perceptions and math?

Just stop already lol. You're so quick to call someone ignorant when you know you're wrong. It's classic deflection.
  • Options

Why wouldn't I be happy with my roster? My average arena finish is top 3, I'm 5 raids away from 7 starring GK, I do well enough in ships that I have 4 toons Zeta'd, I complete GW every day and experiment with all sorts of ridiculous teams, credit heist/training droid heist is completed trivially, and I have completed every event while 3 starring the bonus levels. Well.. minus the separatist event because really who cares about ugnaught and ewoks.

I'm definitely NOT a whale. There are people in my guild that spend the equivalent of someone's mortgage payment every month. That's a whale.

If you spend a ton, it shows in your roster, hence your roster has a lot to do with being a whale. Do you think a moderate spender has a 7 star deathtrooper? Definitely not. Whales do.

I actually spent 20,000 ally points today and Ewok Scout dropped so much that I have enough shards to 7 star him and have some shards left over for shard shop currency.

There is no way that anyone who is strictly f2p would have 95% of all characters maxed out if they started at the beginning. Think of the character releases for a second. You mean to tell me that an f2p player, right now, would have Phoenix Squad, DT and Krennic, Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin, DN, Shoretrooper, all R1 toons, all clones, Tusken Shaman, hell.. even add Grievous, Zam Wessell, and Geo Spy to that list, unlocked let alone 7 starred and max gear? And you're talking to me about perceptions and math?

Just stop already lol. You're so quick to call someone ignorant when you know you're wrong. It's classic deflection.

Even your bringing up deflection is deflection. I pointed out that you were doing it ages ago, so now you're trying to turn it around on me. Just stop already.

Do the math about Ewok Scout. Just do it. Please stop with your ignorance on this subject. You JUST 7 starred him on what? Your 6 month old account that you've been playing half again as long as my 4 month old account? What proof is that of anything? That's more of your non valid perceptions instead of actual math like what I have been using against you.

I am not placing my perceptions against yours, I am placing facts against your perceptions. This is why you have been proven wrong numerous times in this thread. Your failure to acknowledge this is why you are a know it all, and your paltry attempts at deflecting your thinking errors onto me haven't fooled anyone.

A guppy is an occasional, moderate spender. A whale is a regular, heavy spender. A kraken is someone who buys everything. If you spend over $50/month you are a whale. If you spend over $1000/month, you are a kraken. A little over a month ago I was a kraken, now I am just a whale.

Now please just stop. Your perception is faulty, your conclusions are flawed, and your points are pure conjecture. Either come back with some actual math to prove me wrong or admit defeat.