Mod pack improvements missed the mark

1234568Next

Replies

• WyldStyl3
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    All of this bickering reminds me of children who just need to get the last word in. Someone be the bigger person and don't even respond.

THANK YOU!! All I can think when reading all of these posts is JUST SHUT UP. Seriously, no one cares if you're a whale or not. No one cares how much money you've spent. NO ONE.

Also, my guild is full. We run AAT raids regularly. There's only 3 of us that show up in the guild screen thing on swgoh.gg. Some people don't use it and some people have theirs set to not show publicly. That isn't an accurate measure of anything at all.
  • Options
    WildMango wrote: »
    iW4PS.gif

One of the best scenes in B movie history!

BOLO is a god
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Ships are a breeze, raiding is a breeze.

Wait, what? Raiding is a breeze? Am I looking at the correct profile?
    I can farm and gear toons faster than the other people in my shard because I focused on multi purpose universal toons.

I tried to stay out of this, but I no longer can. Listen, I will try to explain this one more time:

Your roster does not show the money. It really doesn't. Besides the droids you don't really have anything.

Count me in as one of the ignorants then?
    I spent my crystals strategically and skillfully.

Where? Help me see it. I mean, you listed tenacity mods as something that you serm to think are absolute winners.

@OP, I didn't buy mod packs during the tournaments, wasted my crystals on energy refreshes as I was then too skeptical to make evrn one purchase. My bad.. I was looking forward to this opportunity but now I'm not going to waste crystals on them. I'm FTP and it would take a whole lot more to change that, my crystals are too precious.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    I probably shouldn't even comment because I want no part of your back & forth, but if others in his guild aren't registered on swgohgg, then it makes sense that only two appear on there. I'm in the same situation with my guild.

And as additional support, a droid player in a guild that requires a refresh of normal AAT almost certainly comes on the top by playing only P2 and P4.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Naw wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Ships are a breeze, raiding is a breeze.

Wait, what? Raiding is a breeze? Am I looking at the correct profile?
    I can farm and gear toons faster than the other people in my shard because I focused on multi purpose universal toons.

I tried to stay out of this, but I no longer can. Listen, I will try to explain this one more time:

Your roster does not show the money. It really doesn't. Besides the droids you don't really have anything.

Count me in as one of the ignorants then?
    I spent my crystals strategically and skillfully.

Where? Help me see it. I mean, you listed tenacity mods as something that you serm to think are absolute winners.+

If you don't see it, you don't see it. I have already explained everything I have bought, There is absolute value in what I have bought that isn't JUST for PvP. The people that can't see the value can only see exclusive toons. Something I have stated over and over to wreck games in my experience, and you will never see me with one. I can't make you have a different viewpoint than you do. You obviously see the game differently than I.

All it takes is a little looking and math and the money I have spent is apparent. I have already provided the math in this thread to prove at least one facet. Anyone who feels they have the knowledge to make a comment about the value in my account should be capable of doing the math themselves.

Reread the thread and check out the mat. or just do some math, then come back. or skip the math and just refrain from commenting again, because without doing it, yes, you are speaking from a place of ignorance.

I didn't say tenacity mods were the bee's knees. I said I am working on those next. They are only good for about 3 characters in the whole game, but I run one of them and that is K2S0.

Now seriously. I have proven every single poster to either be expressing nothing but opinion or just flat out wrong who has commented on this topic. It is literally a dead topic. There is no more proof to be had, no more needed. Anyone who brings it up again is just digging up a fight for the sake of being in a fight. That is uncalled for. Please refrain.