Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Looking for 12 players to join a well established guild that is farming HAAT but needs ticket producing players.

Requirements
    600/day
    Discord

US East based guild

https://swgoh.gg/g/70/thefinalorder/

message me for more information
    Line - Kelandro
    Discord - Kelandro#7952
  • Options
    We are interested in merging with another group, if they have 10-15 players that are active. Levels dont matter so much as we can clear HAAT with our top 15, but want to raid more, so need to fill up the raid and get rid of the rift raft. We use line, are laid back and looking for a core of active players.
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Empire 2187 is looking for around 10 warm bodies to bring tickets and do a bit of damage on the Heroic Tank.

Come on down, have some fun, get yourself a Kenobi

https://swgoh.gg/u/bobofoot/
  • Options
    Newly formed Guild Men In Black II again looking for casual players making atleast 400-600 tickets a day just out to have fun. We are not new players though the entire guild less 2 people are level 85.

- Before you ask we are not merging into another guild but you guys can merge with us!
    - We do not use 3rd party chats but can if needed
    - We are on the central time zone
    - Can easily complete 7 star Pit and 6 star raid
    - Ally Code 121-757-568
  • Redkk
    94 posts Member
    Options
    ATAG TROOPERS are looking for individual players or a small guild(max 15-20 ppl) to join us!
    We are looking for daily active players, to fill our remaining slots in our ACTIVE normal developing guild.
    Some staff about us:
    ATAG TROOPERS are an international Guild, with members from Europe(mostly) and US.
    Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.With a BONUS raid (tickets provided). We always inform for the upcoming raids 1 day before to our guild chat(on GroupME and Discord)
    AAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. Normally twice a week.
    Also we are looking to start HAAT when we get full 50/50.
    GroupME chat:
    Access to GroupME or Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for lvling and gearing chars.
    BONUS!!! Also you will have the opportunity to watch all the starwars spicy posts from our officer Yotis!!!(you wanna see those trust me!!!!)
    OUR RULES:
    GroupME chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. Once the 24h is up, your free to attack and deal max to 660k damage.
    AAT:
    FFA. Attack and do as much damage as you can, every day.
    New rules to be implemented for HAAT
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a loose requirement. By not contributing raid tickets is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is required. We will need 50/50 active members to bring down HAAT.
    To apply you should be:
    Level 50+
    Swgoh.gg account
    Have at least one 7* char
    Be active daily
    Have a sense of humor
    GroupME link: https://groupme.com/join_group26447235/3unJUI
    Discored link: discord.gg/9vN8t42
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Kotsos : 815-638-981
    Yotis : 192-886-426 or
    Hersh Bathens : 844-887-259.
  • Options
    Tauntauns toe is f2p normal tank raid and t6 pit club
    If groups performing merges and splits find themselves with a few extra players that dont quite make the cut, they can train up with us, wed love to have em
    Good option to cutting them loose or losing touch
    Osirisreborn on line
    Large chat room for networking/recruitment
    All are welcome
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo Guild is looking to recruit 16 players who are interested in joining an active and growing guild. We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and running nAAT around twice a week. We need players who will contribute 400-600 raid tickets daily and who are willing to help us reach HAAT status.

There is no minimum level requirement to join but we ask that you maintain your daily raid tickets and observe all raid rules during heroic Rancor. Raid officers announce rules ahead of time and the banners are updated to reflect the attack time. Currently, nAAT is a free for all when the raid is launched and we usually finish in 3 days.

We operate in Central Time US but welcome any time zones as long as you can understand English. Guild chat is our main method of communication. We would very much welcome a guild merger if anyone wants to bring in several new players into our guild. Everyone in the guild is friendly and will offer support and advice. Please message me if you're interested in joining or add me in game 739-287-436.
  • Options
    Marv's Knights, is looking for a small guild of about 10 to 13 members to merge with us, we have no level requirement just that you are an active player and willing to contribute.

Currently 37/50 but could drop 10 players to make room. We average about 5k tickets a day looking to raise this to around 10K.

We are currently doing Pit Tier 5 - 6 and NAAT.

We only chat in game at the moment but would happily use a chat app as the guild grows.

If you are interested in joining an easy going guild, who just love Star Wars and enjoy playing then sign up today my ally code is 547-233-113.
  • Options
    xXGreyJediOrderXx is looking for 25 players lvl 65+, we're doing both raids at tier 6 but with more players I have no doubt that we can easily take on both heroic raids. You don't need to be a hardcore player just some daily participation is required and we only have one rule, if you don't play for more than 7 days then you're out, within reason, if you let me know in advance that you might be unable to play for what ever reason I'll be more than willing to make an exception, we're also pretty good at donating and giving minor advice
    Leader - KnightG8/429-474-439 or you can PM me
  • Options
    My guild is currently at 41 people and rather than recruiting one by one, we're looking to merge our best 30 or so with another guild looking to do the same.

Were a NAAT, Heroic pit guild. We have 24 hour rule on both raids since we can clear them really quickly otherwise. We're looking to make the jump to heroic AAT but we need more firepower. We've attempted it before but couldn't get past P2. Since our last attempt we've made really good progress on our raid teams. With some more level 85 players with raid ready teams, I think we can conquer this raid. If you're in the same boat and interested, please reply or PM me and we can work out details.
  • MaceMongoose
    46 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Heroic rancor guild looking to fill its last 6-10 spots with active players between level 70-85 to continue to grow and make more progress towards HAAT raids. Friendly laid back guild without a 600 daily demand but prefer active, regular players. We have a group chat on LINE to discuss strategy and share info amongst each other. Willing to absorb a smaller guild that would like to merge into a bigger one for better and more frequent raid rewards or a few individual players. Add me as an ally as message me if you're interested

Ally code 872-283-579
    LINE ID macemongoose
  • Options
    Scoundrelz is looking for a Merge.

Currently we sit at 46 Members but as of late overall inactivity is increasing. It's due to our laid back rules. Myself and our Heavy Hitters are tired of stalling out on Phase 3 of HAAT.

We have been around since Day 1, had our ups and downs as all Guilds do. It will be difficult to Disband and would prefer a legit group who is ready for HAAT to join us.

Saying that, everyone wants you to join them. So I'm open to discussing any possibility at this point. Message me anytime to discuss.

Thanks All.
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for 5-8 people who want to do HAAT. Must produce 500+ tickets daily and use discord.

In return, good rewards, good laughs, good advice.
  • Options
    FTB has a new casual based guild: FTB Rancor Krusherz. No daily or weekly ticket requirement but we do ask players to be active.

We could take a merge of up to 22 people to get more raids going.

Please contact me for details.
    Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdaddy
    Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw
  • BoboFoot
    212 posts Member
    Options
    The Empire are looking for you!!!

We offer a home for around 10 people, heroic rancor and tank raids, great progression advice and a discord server full with cool people.

What we expect is 500+ tickets per day and some of you chipping in for a few hundred K on the tank.

PM me to discuss
  • Options
    The Grand Mo Foes

We are also looking for new members we just started a new guild when our previous guild dried up. Just looking for players who are active.

Anyone interested add me

Boothy

636-128-292

• Bailrut
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hello. A few active members in our guild are looking to step things up and shake off some dead weight and either incorporate or be incorporated into a guild that has the space. I would count on at least 22 members that are looking to join something bigger.
    Our reset is at 1am EST.
    Requirements are as follows -
    Must be active and strive to complete 600/600 daily. Must participate in daily activities. Must be on discord (we have a server already set up). Must have at least one 7* team that can participate in T7 Rancor.
    Please feel free to send Serv#0521 or Spage#4477 a message or hop on our discord server https://discord.gg/v9RN7tW and lets make this happen!!
    Post edited by Bailrut on
  • Kelandro
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Hello we just completed our first HAAT but are still looking for ~10 HAAT players to make the raid easier and go down faster. With the addition of some more quality players we can have it going down with ease and getting those GK shards!

Requirements
    Discord
    600/day

Guild is US East reset. Prefer US based players. Rancor is 24hr 0 dmg. Raids are in the evenings.

Feel free to contact me on line or discord.
    Line - Kelandro
    Discord - Kelandro#7952
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Updated new post.
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Options
    Hey guild Dagobah Rats looking for players, can be casual, have 2 85s and an 81, level doesn't matter, just looking to grow our guild one of our guys is consistently in top 3 of ship battles and top 100 PvP, willing to help new players
  • Zero11Anti
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Guild name: I'm90PercentSureMatIsKyloRen
    Leader: Anti
    Ranks: 85 (90%)
    Current Raids: Heroic Pit, Tier 6 AAT

So..we're looking for a solid guild to merge with our core! This is in hopes of beating the HAAT, as most are. We have tried the Heroic AAT now twice to no avail (almost 60% last go round). Otherwise we relatively fly through the raids, so we do have some restrictions on the Pit.

Our guild is comprised of many dedicated and well-rounded players whose focus has always been on the guild as a whole, mostly...which is why I am seeking a merger. We desire a like-minded group to join our path into HAAT!! We are currently working on the teams needed to take down the HAAT and share strategies to help with that.

I could probably go on for hours about my guild, as I'm sure most of you can, but I will resist the urge. To those interested shoot me a message and I will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns.

And lastly, come on, we have the greatest guild name going...

Again, I am Anti (Zero11Anti here on the forums)
    ally code: 973-474-932
  • Options
    Hello my Name is David. Ingame , Purgatori. Our Guild is named Grizzlybairs. Currently we got 38/50 members.
    I am looking for a guild or peoples who will merge with us and join us.

We are doing Heroic Rancor with one Rule: In the first 24 hours everybody have to do less than 10k dmg.
    After 24 hours when the second Day beginn, everbody can hit as much as possible for him.

At moment we are only able to do normal Tank Raid. Our goal is to do Heroic. For that we need stronger members who are active.

Its important that everybody do his best to create Raid-tickets.
    Languages wich will spoken are English and German. ( ill try my best to talk and write in english. Cause my mother-language is german)

At moment we are dont using a 3rd chat programm like line. I got a Line Id and im able to join a Group there. But Main communication is ingame! Cause many of us dont using Line.

If there are any questions , just contact me here.

I wish you a nice Sunday. See ya. :)
  • ObiTwo1
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Guild Name: Giver Her The D2
    Ally Code: 723-652-399
    SWGOH.GG: swgoh.gg/u/lethalshark91/
    We're recruiting players with high end characters.
    Guild Merging is open for discussion
    Our guild runs Heroic Rancor almost every day.
    We finish normal tank raid with one refresh.
    We're preparing for the heroic tank raid and we need powerful players to join.
    We have 10 open slots for new players we can make room for 15 and we'll be running Heroic tank raid as soon as we're ready.
    Our last attempt we finished phase 2 and got stuck in phase 3.
    If you're interested kindly contact me on my email address (dulamam@gmail.com)
    post a screenshot of your roaster, and if you're qualified you will be invited to our guild
    Conditions:
    1- Daily 600 contribution
    2- Must hit all phases of tank raid (minimum 4 teams for the heroic tank raid that can cause minimum 2% in damage in each phase)
    3- We have a rule for rancor 24 hour wait with 0 damage then 1 hit per phase
    4- not really a condition but just wanted to point out that we have a WhatsApp group for friendly conversations and HAAT coordination
    Post edited by ObiTwo1 on
  • Revans_Nightmare
    197 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares is looking to have a guild of 15 to 20 active 600/600 ticket players.

Raids : Heroic Rancor and NAAT

Alliance : Part of the outcast family. 6 Guilds in total with 4 being HAAT. About to have another alliance join use which will put us at 9 guilds with 7 being HAAT.

Advancement : Always room for advancement in the guilds as long as you have the teams and are 600/600.

Reason for Merger : Looking to push Revans Nightmares to HAAT in the near future.

3rd party chat : Line is preferred

Contact info : Line ID DarthSawyers
    Discord : Revans Nightmare #6643
    Ally code : 146-986-741
  • Options
    Have spots for between 10 and 15 players looking to merge into our guild. We do Rancor 4-6 and AAT 6. Looking to move towards Heroic tiers. Any and all skill levels welcome. You can message me on LINE or Discord. My username is Dil_Domee for both. My all code is 472-568-142.
  • Options
    Hey guys we're looking for another group to merge with us! No this doesn't mean we're looking to leave our own guild and join yours! We're looking for any players or group of players of any size to come join us. We're currently doing HEROIC rancor and nAAT, levels dont matter so much as we can clear Heroic Rancor in less then 12 hours with our current players, but we want to raid more, so we need to fill up the tickets for raids. If your guild is having similar problems then please come join us and we'll help each other out! Come get your raid rewards! We use Line, are pretty laid back (We know everyone has a life outside of this game) and are looking for some active players!
    My Line: Im Too Godly
    Ally code: 231-798-747
  • Options
    We need a few good heroic players. If you have a small group of heroic ready guys we want you.

We are a group of 5 guilds with a few spots in our heroic guilds. We have few rules pretty laid back just be active.

Requirements:
    1. Get you 600 coins daily ( life sucks sometimes and takes priority we know)
    2. Register your account on Swgoh.gg
    3. Must join our discord server ( it pretty lively with almost 250 members)
    4. Just be active.

Message me on discord DarthSh3ll#5158
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Howdy! We're looking for about 5-15 to join us. Any level is ok and we're always online.
    Very chill and laid back guys. Looking for long term players.
    Ally Code: 415-932-197
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • supa03
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a small Guild or a dead guild with active members to come join us. were a small guild that is starting T1 this weekend
    Discord will be mandatory for communication

Ally Code - 445-185-278
    Discord - supa#8477

get ahold of me there if u would like to talk about things
  • Options
    Haat guild looking for 10-15 new members ready to spend 600 daily. Just send me a message in LINE: J24kilates