Guild Merges

Replies

• IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal ATT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Options
    Looking for up to 25 people who are active but not looking for a guild that runs your life. We have some very strong and experienced members as well as some who are newer, but most importantly get that this is a game and life happens. It's a fun and relaxed community in our guild, That's my Nerfherder.

We are close to HAAT, but need more firepower and members who are willing to coordinate their attacks. Though we are at 45/50 as of posting this, there are a number of casual/lower level players who would be willing to start a farm guild if we need to make space. We'd be open to discussing a merge in either direction (everyone wants to keep their own guild it seems - we aren't attached to our guild as much as our culture), though if we are joining a guild it would have to follow a similar structure as ours does.

We bring in 20k raid tickets daily.

Heroic Pit: Launch at 9pm EST, no hit for damage for 24 hours, then FFA. Lasts about 20-25 minutes.

NAAT: Launch when we have tickets after the guild reset (7:30pm EST), FFA from launch. Usually done in under a day.

HAAT: We got to about 25% left in P2 the last time we ran it. We have Zylo's taken care of for P1, most are working on Zader/Droids/Clones in P2 but we need more strong hitters here (should be the obvious weakness given where we tapped out last time), and some have while most are building Chirpatine for P3 and almost all have strong Rebel and Jedi squads for P4.

https://swgoh.gg/g/20039/thats-my-nerfherder/ if you want to see who we have registered, though it's missing a number of members.

We use Line for chat (a third party app would be mandatory in a merge, though we'd consider changing to discord/other if you join us and that's your groups preference).

Message me if any of this interested you and I'd be happy to continue the discussion:

Line: eagleeyesmith
    Discord: eagleeyesmith#6862
    Ally code: 551-573-832

Cheers,

Daniel
  • Options
    MI Jedaii looking to merge with similar guild to move toward HAAT.

Currently running Heroic Pit with 24 hour delay.

About 30 active members. Very friendly and generally casual in game chat. Willing to consider move in either direction.

PM for more information.
  • Options
    Outcast Revolution is looking for 10 guys to join our haat guild. We raid evenings est time! Just send me and pm or add me in LINE: J24kilates for more info. We are part of a 6 guild community, so we guarantee progress.
  • Ferka87
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We are looking for a place with my guildmates to go to because of inactivity. Most of us are lvl 85 but we have a couple of 70s and one new but active player with good potential, so we have 17-18 daily active members now. Our time zone is GMT+1 so we'd like to find a place close to our timezone.

If anyone is interested, PM me :)

Found a place, thanks everyone :)
    Post edited by Ferka87 on
  • Options
    Sent By Ravens is looking for members to replace inactives. We're currently at 49/50 members. We are an Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone based guild. We run 3 Heroic Rancor T7 (0 damage for the first 24 hours) raids and 2 Normal tank (100% FFA start to finish) NAAT raids each week. We're a great team and easy to get along with. We use LINE to communicate and organize. It's not required, but highly recommended. If you're a smaller Guild with only a few people, merge here and let's grow stronger together! Join us!

Add me as an ally for invite. My ally code is 283 958 384, or:
    Send me a PM, or:
    Search for me on LINE. my line ID is PrideOfTheWicked
  • Options
    How many players are we looking for? 10-15 right now

Guild requirements? Must be level 80+ and ACTIVE

What raids do we run? We currently run Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT. We are working towards Heroic AAT and with the help of some good new rosters we will get there! We are the sister guild to Chaos, a HAAT guild, that will be assisting us with our first few as we get our footing.

When do we run our raids and what are the rules? Rancor is started at 8AM CDT for a 12 hour 0 tag period, attack is at 8PM CDT. Rancor is a FFA with anyone soloing or close to it waiting until 8:30PM CDT to post damage. NAAT is a FFA and is started anytime we have tickets, new rules (similiar to rancor) will be developed as we begin doing HAAT.

Raid ticket generation rules? Members must make at least 3500 per week (500 per day minimum) but we strive for every to hit 600 per day.

We use Discord and it is required. We use this for raid coordination and general discussion.
    Hit me up here in PM or on discord at GopherLove#1811 to discuss.
  • Options
    Strong and active guild looking to absorb a smaller guild of 10 or less people to help us take the next step towards HAAT. We finish heroic rancor in an hour with a 24h 0 damage and AAT in about 36 hours with no restrictions, We have a group chat on LINE that we use for communication. Add or message me if you're interested

Ally code 872-283-579
    LINE ID: macemongoose
  • Options
    Saviors is looking towards the future and is prepping for HAAT. We are in need of players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal. By July 3rd, we have intentions in making the Rancor raiding structure organized to spread the wealth of top 10 Rancor rewards. Read on to learn more.

How many players do you need? We need 9, even up to 12 players that are willing to grow.

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status. We also require the download and use of the Line chat app for superior communication.

What are your rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more.

How many times are we allowed to break this general daily activities rule? 5 consecutive days, or 20 accumulated times before booting. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and NAAT. We are taking steps towards HAAT.

How is the Heroic Rancor raiding setup? By July 3rd, the guild and its members will be split into 3 equal raiding shards. These shards will consist of 1 or 2 heavy hitters and will split its several rising stars. Each shards should be able to beat the heroic Rancor raid under great conditions. When a guild shard gets to run a rancor raid, only that shard can register for top 10 rewards by processing damage greater than 0. The rest of the guild outside the shard must register for 0 damage.

Rancor raid sharding sounds complicated. What are its benefits? By sharding the guild, instead of the best top 10 players getting the best rewards for being strong, we are sharing the wealth of loot one group at a time. It's like Robin Hood, a hero takes from the wealthy Rancor and gives to the masses. This gives weaker members a MASSIVE jolt of raid loot.

How many Rancor raiding shards do you have and how are they organized? As of right now, we have 3 shard groups. They are led by Negan, 2 percent, and Soto. 2 percent will have Rancor attacks start at 9 PM EST. Soto will have negotiable attack times, but is leaning towards 7 pm PST. Negan's shard will have a negotiable attack time except it will not start from 2 am-10 am PST. Each shards will organize raids to allow up to 12-24 hours of 0 damage rule. Shard order will be determined at random on July 3rd.

What happens if a shard cannot complete a heroic rancor raid in time? Once the heroic rancor raid reaches 12 hours away before it expires and is yet to be finished, it becomes a ffa for the rest of the guild to finish.

How is the NAAT raid setup? NAAT will launch at 1 am PST. Members are expected to at least register for damage in phase 1 of NAAT. Failure to do so will get you a raid strike.

What are raid strikes? Raid strikes are given to players for breaking raiding rules. Failure to register for 0 damage at least in any raid will get you a strike. Breaking the 0 damage rule in Rancor raids will also get you a strike.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power.

You spoke of an alliance. Can you tell me more about it? TWD Saviors is part of a guild alliance. We have partnered with other guilds to ensure any player finds a guild befitting their desires. We partnered with a casual guild, enforced ticket guilds, and a HAAT guild. All independent guilds with one goal: make players stronger. Contact me to be part of a bigger world.

How can I join? Contact me by posting below or reach me on line using my ID twd_negan. Private message me for any questions you need answered. Add me using ally code: 632-143-884
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal ATT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Options
    You want General Kenobi I have the answer.

Need players to fill 3 heroic tank guilds, no they are not close no they are not attempting. WE ARE ALLREADY HEROIC, just need to fill to 50 members.

So no we won't be joining you, if you have 25 solid players or less we have room for you.

Now that you know what we are offering, here is what I need from you:

Be active guild tickets are a must.
    Be able to get solid scores in haat, can't be a level 75.
    We use discord for guild chat so yes you have to use it to.
    Follow a 0 damage for 24 hour raid rule.

That's it looking forward to haveing you join our community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/xv8pqyW
    Post your swgoh.gg account and an officer will be with you shortly.
  • Options
    Walking Carpet is looking for a group of ten to help us over that HAAT hump!

I've seen several similar posts. Here's why your group should come to us:

-We have a core group that has been together for a year now. We bounce ideas off each other, congratulate each others' triumphs, and provide friendly suggestions.

-We have a relaxed climate. There's no third party apps required. You aren't going to be kicked for not getting 600 tickets. Yes, we want active members, but realize people have higher obligations in life. This game is a break from that.

-We have many high level members ready to do more. Of our 40 active members, all but four are 80+, most have been at 85 for a long time. People are adding zeta abilities left and right. We're coming along, but need your help! We are currently downing heroic rancor twice a week after a no damage window. Normal tank is going down in 36 hours. Here's a link to my characters to get an idea of what the upper end of our group looks like: https://swgoh.gg/u/derbulence/collection/ (And yes, Chewbacca has no business being that high. That was a long time ago!!!) Our goal in the very near future is that ever elusive HAAT.

I have Line (again, not a requirement in guild), feel free to message me there so we can talk: Derbulence is my ID.

Or shoot me a friend invite in-game: 661-776-633, I'll bring you in and we can chat in game. Thanks for reading!
  • Options
    Scoundrelz Interested In Merge:

Hello All,

We currently get stuck at Phase 3 of HAAT so we are close. Day One Guild here, had our ups and downs like everyone else but we are recently starting to eliminate inactive Members. Right now we sit at 42 but could make more room for the right group. This is a very laid back Guild, no main requirements outside of being a active Member who actually contributes. We also use Discord but not a requirement to join. Please help us out.

I'm willing to discuss any options at this point. I know the deal, I read all the posts, everyone wants you to join them and no one wants to Disband. Let's discuss. PM me or Discord.

Thanks friends
    Discord- AK Kingz#7121
  • Options
    The Dark Side Council is looking for active members to help us reach our goal of running heroic raids. We currently raid The Pier Tier VI and Tank Takedown Normal regularly. Resets occur at PST (UTC-8). Message me on Discord JerryEarlesJr#5941 if you're interested.
  • Options
    Outcast Evolution Pro has room for 8 guys. We do rancor t7 and haat. We raid in est time. We ask for 600 daily and join LINE. For more info add in LINE: J24kilates
  • Options
    Empire Scarif just finished the first three raids of its very first HAAT and will finish off phase 4 when damage opens tonight. We have the strength to finish easily. Looking for a good group of 5-10 active and engaged players who want to bring their SWGOH experience to the next level.

Here is my discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

Looking forward to chatting soon!
  • Morgoth_XXI
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses. We've got it sorted out.
    Post edited by Morgoth_XXI on
  • Options
    Hello all! I have three heroic guilds that are looking for members. We are The Empire. Each guild completes the HAAT already. If you and your group are interested in joining a top notch alliance that is already farming the heroic raids, look no further. You will see one of our guilds on the leaderboard as we were top three overall last month. See you around the galaxy!
  • Options
    We can accomodate up to 10 players in our US haat guild. We raid at 8:30 pm est and 9:30 pm est. Our guild reset is at 9:30 pm est. Just send me a message in LINE for more details. J24kilates
  • Sangha
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Australian guild Shockzilla, has room for upto 20 members, please send me a message on line or discord if you want to merge with us

Next heroic Rancor is on Thursday, Normal AAT on sunday
    Guild Reset time is AEST 1730 (GMT+10)
    Doesn't need full 600 everyday, but is encouraged

If keen drop a message

Line ID: kaku317
    Discord: sangha#6581

Post edited by Sangha on
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We dont have alot of rules, we just ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    Were not looking to split up all our buds or disband but
    We are looking for a group of 4-6 players that want to stay together
    Individuals and small groups welcome as well
    No whales plz
    You should have around 10 seven star guys
    Youll need line
    Msg osirisreborn
    Post edited by Osirisreborn on
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    The Covenant of the Force is a fairly new guild looking for extra firepower!

If you're an active player and want to get in on some casual daily gaming, join us!
    We have a fair deal of lvl80+ players and are progressing through upper tier Rancor and NAAT raids, but things could go a lot quicker with your help!

There's really no pressure on what amounts of damage you can do, we just want to join forces with some players and take those bosses down!

We're mostly European based, speak English and try to help new players out as much as possible.
    2 officers from US keep things active round the clock.

Drop by and see if you feel at home.
    We have room for players whod like to stick together.

Send me your ally code or look me up 154-673-361

Cheers,
    Zhil
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    Options
    Saviors is looking towards the future and is prepping for HAAT. We are in need of players that want to get stronger and help us reach that goal. By July 3rd, we have intentions in making the Rancor raiding structure organized to spread the wealth of top 10 Rancor rewards. Read on to learn more.

Your post is too long and I did not read. Quick summary please. We are looking for 10 T7 capable raiders that use Line and would like to raid rancor in groups to maximize membership rewards.

How many players do you need? We need 10 players.

Membership requirements? At least 1 7* toon and level doesn't matter. We will nurture and help each other reach HAAT status. We also require the download and use of the Line chat app for superior communication.

What are your rules? Everyone has an enforced minimal contribution towards the daily activity. On energy guild days, players spend up to 100 energy towards the daily activity. Other specific days you spend 3 PvP, 5 gw nodes, and 8 daily challenges.

Is there an enforced ticket generation rule? We do not have such rule, though we strongly encourage you reach 600 so we can raid more.

How many times are we allowed to break this general daily activities rule? 5 consecutive days, or 20 accumulated times before booting. Leadership grants pardons for reasonable excuses and planned absences.

What type of raids do you run? Heroic Rancor and NAAT. We are taking steps towards HAAT.

How is the Heroic Rancor raiding setup? By July 3rd, the guild and its members will be split into 3 equal raiding shards. These groups will consist of 1 or 2 heavy hitters and will split its light hitters. Each group should be able to beat the heroic Rancor raid under great conditions. When a guild shard gets to run a rancor raid, only that group can register for top 10 rewards by processing damage greater than 0. The rest of the guild outside the shard must register for 0 damage. This should ensure that we get the guild stronger overall and not just the consistent top 10.

Rancor raid sharding sounds complicated. What are its benefits? By putting the guild into groups, instead of the best top 10 players getting the best rewards for being strong, we are sharing the wealth of loot one group at a time. It's like Robin Hood, a hero takes from the wealthy Rancor and gives to the masses. This gives weaker members a MASSIVE jolt of raid loot.

How many Rancor raiding shards do you have and how are they organized? As of right now, we have 3 shard groups. They are led by Negan, 2 percent, and Soto. 2 percent will have Rancor attacks start at 9 PM EST. Soto will have negotiable attack times, but is leaning towards 7 pm PST. Negan's shard will have a negotiable attack time except it will not start from 2 am-10 am PST. Each shards will organize raids to allow up to 12-24 hours of 0 damage rule. Shard order will be determined at random on July 3rd.

What happens if a shard cannot complete a heroic rancor raid in time? Once the heroic rancor raid reaches 12 hours away before it expires and is yet to be finished, it becomes a ffa for the rest of the guild to finish.

How is the NAAT raid setup? NAAT will launch at 1 am PST. Members are expected to at least register for damage in phase 1 of NAAT. Failure to do so will get you a raid strike.

What are raid strikes? Raid strikes are given to players for breaking raiding rules. Failure to register for 0 damage at least in any raid will get you a strike. Breaking the 0 damage rule in Rancor raids will also get you a strike.

What are the main benefits if using line for your guild? I run the guild under democratic leadership. Line helps me gauge the players for changes in policy. I also have an officer line council for use in terms of pressing matters. Notes section is also rife with guides or links to guides, including a guide to ships if players need help.

Is there an offer to become an officer? I will approach players with the offer to become officer if they are a line user, display capabilities to follow the rules, and show the mental capacity to handle power.

You spoke of an alliance. Can you tell me more about it? TWD Saviors is part of a guild alliance. We have partnered with other guilds to ensure any player finds a guild befitting their desires. We partnered with a casual guild, enforced ticket guilds, and a HAAT guild. All independent guilds with one goal: make players stronger. Contact me to be part of a bigger world.

How can I join? Contact me by posting below or reach me on line using my ID twd_negan. Private message me for any questions you need answered. Add me using ally code: 632-143-884
  • Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares

Who are we?
    We are a guild in the Outcast Alliance.

What is the Outcast Alliance?
    It is a family of 5 guilds that work with promotion and demotions to provide the best gaming experience for everyone involved. We average around 230 members right now and are always looking for more.

What Raids do you do?
    Revans Nightmare: Heroic Rancor and T6 AAT.  Ranked 439

SithLords: Heroic Rancor and T6 AAT.  Ranked 125

Grey Jedi: Heroics  Ranked 18

Turkish Revolution  TOP GUILD  Ranked 12

Revolution: Heroics  TOP GUILD Ranked 1

Evolution Pro: Heroics  TOP GUILD  Ranked 1

How do you communicate?
    We primarily use the Line App for all communications. It allows our leader to post Raid results and life time tickets for each player.

Why you should JOIN?
    Because we want you to progress in level and knowledge. You have the ability to move up in the guilds with good activity levels and ticket count. We have a general group discussion for all guilds on the Line App which allows you to ask for advice and see the notes from other players.
    We understand real life situations can cause you not to be as active for a couple of days. We have great leadership who will help guide you with you raid teams so you do the most damage as possible. Of course, there is also the fact that we are Awesome.

How do I JOIN?
    You can add DarthSawyers on the line app or use this ally code: 146-896-741
  • Options
    Hola!
    El gremio Orden Imperial está reclutando o buscando fusión con otro gremio de 10-15 jugadores activos.
    Tenemos horario español, hacemos Rancor Heroico y AAT normal y nos estamos preparando para hacer HAAT.
    Requisitos:
    - Discord App obligatorio
    - Cumplir normas internas en el ataque a los asaltos.
    - 600 diarias
    - Al menos un equipo listo o casi para F2 de HAAT.
    Por lo demás, muy buen ambiente, nos ayudamos y aconsejamos entre los miembros.

Lo más importante es disfrutar del juego!

Cualquier consulta en discord: Artemisa#2447

• LaconicProlix
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Content rescinded. We were looking for people to join. We only got offers to join other people. We appreciate the level of responses. Good luck to all of you in the future :smile:
    Post edited by LaconicProlix on
  • Options
    Sister guild to Millennium Fukkatsu, Cantina Fukkatsu is a heroic rancor, normal tank raid guild that is aiming to grow with its members and has spots for about 24-25 members right now.

We ask:
    500-600 tickets daily
    Donations
    Participation in daily guild activities
    Participation in raids

We look for:
    1 toon at 7* (so you can get rewards from raids)
    Lvl 70+ preferred (activity matters most though)

We offer:
    Friendly helpful guild that loves the game and is aiming high
    Han Solo shards
    Shared chat for both guilds so more info and tips as well as a larger community
    Support from Millennium Fukkatsu (when there are vacancies Cantina members can join Millennium for heroic tank raids & heavy hitters from Millennium can help Cantina with their heroic tank effort)

Contact;
    We use Line for communication. Can contact Always0blivious or Starkiller1717 or trojanas on Line for further info.

Guild alliance website (Recently updated) https://sites.google.com/site/swgohfukkatsu/home

*Always0blivious with a 0 (zero) not the letter O ;)
  • Options
    50 Shade of Green needs active players!

Our guild is doing Heroic Pit and Naat on a regular basis. We have 30 active members and are looking to grow.

What we ask:
    - Contribute as much as possible (we respect everyone's time and priorities). We like everyone to get their 600, but it's not enforced
    - Follow raid rules - 1 squad the first 12/24 hours then it opens up. No solo'ing without discussing first.

Our launch times rotate between AM and PM starts. We use in app chat with a few players on line/discord (not required)

If you are interested send me a PM or message.

Ally code: 359-352-422
    Line: Starburstkillaman
    Discord: starburstkillaman#1957

https://swgoh.gg/u/starburstkillaman/
  • Options
    Wir sind die Rogues of MosEisley

Eine deutschsprachige Gilde , die in den letzten Wochen gut zusammen gewachsen ist.
    Den HRancor haben wir locker im Griff und erledigen diesen nach 24h Regiphase innerhalb 30min.
    Der NAAT spielen wir mittlerweile auch mit 24HPhase für P1 und legen ihn ohne weiteres noch am Abend des P2-P4 Starts.

Nun wollen wir natürlich den HAAT!!
    Wir bewegen uns aktuell bei 45/50 und sortieren hier und da auch schon unproduktive Mitglieder aus.
    Wir haben keine Leichen im Keller, haben aber die Befürchtung, den einen oder andern ersetzen zu müssen, da Er nicht in dem Tempo wächst, was wir für den HAAT benötigen.

Line ist in unserer Gilde vorhanden ,aber keine Pflicht.Die Möglichkeit euch zu erreichen muss aber gegeben sein.

Aktuell suchen wir also 5-10 Mann, die Lust hätten sich uns anzuschließen.

Wenn Interesse Line ID: baazo
    Oder PN
  • Options
    You want General Kenobi I have the answer.

Need players to fill 3 heroic tank guilds, no they are not close no they are not attempting. WE ARE ALLREADY HEROIC, just need to fill to 50 members.

So if you have a guild of about 28 active players message me. If you have over that no big deal I work with a few other guilds I will not let anyone get left out in the cold.

Now that you know what we are offering, here is what I need from you:

Be active guild tickets are a must.
    Be able to get solid scores in haat, can't be a level 75. ( but I do have spots for guys that are working toward heroic)
    We use discord for guild chat so yes you have to use it to.
    Follow a 0 damage for 24 hour raid rule.

That's it looking forward to haveing you join our community! And we can continue getting everyone kenobi shards.

Discord: DarthSh3ll#5158
    Line: DarthSh3ll