Chaze is broken, especially with Rex

Replies

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I don't like to use the word broken but there's definitely something wrong here. Its an absolute joke really that such low geared stars toons can do this no matter what there mods.
  • HeresTheTruth
    480 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yes it's working as intended. You are in the top twenty, your gonna fight the best toons. Can't hack it's? Go back into the 200 if you want easier fights.

Funny how this post was moved to the stratagey category. I think the mods are telling you something.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yes it's working as intended. You are in the top twenty, your gonna fight the best toons. Can't hack it's? Go back into the 200 if you want easier fights.
    This is just to prove how laughably awful your posts are. This thread is about losing on defense to undergeared, underleveled, non-zeta'd teams. It has absolutely nothing to do with winning on offense.

Wipe that foam from your mouth.
  • Options
    What's laughable is how much tissue you are using up to cry about Chaze. Learn to play brah!
  • JasFonz
    317 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not going to complain but when a tank like Baze under a Wedge lead can hit harder than most DPS toons, it does tend to raise eyebrows. I've been facing the wedge lead Chaze, GK and R2 combos in top 5 and it's a hard fight. I expect it to be tough at this level but I've been building different counters and sometimes nothing works. The 2 toons can counter off each other. Under wedge, if you use drain force badly, they can kill your DN or bring him low enough for an R2 on setoirds to kill him. It's a hard fight.

No don't nerf them. I like the challenge but get some DS toons that can counter with a synergy like that. Krennic n DT pale in comparison. The troopers are a laugh. Just tune the game out like world of Warcraft does ever so often between classes.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    What's laughable is how much tissue you are using up to cry about Chaze. Learn to play brah!
    L2P at rank 1? Sure. Reported btw.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options

What's laughable is all the post saying l2p. This thread has nothing to do with defeating an opponent in offense.

This post is visual evidence of how the most powerful heroes in the game don't require make level, max gear, max stars or even zeta skills and they can still plow their way towards first. It's shows that these particular toons far outclass others.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Why is chaze consider3d not hard work? I spent 12k shard shop currency on baze. And 2k in crystals. And he is still not 7 star. I buy every fleet shop chirrut i have ever seen, and he is still not 7 star.

The fact some people went sith instead of baze... did they spend more in crystal or zeta? Maybe if they whaled on their sith. But did they soend more time? I been hitting theze two toons since day one with all i had.

Shore was wrecking arena at 4 star. SA and Sith trooper. Gk at 5 star. Dn at 4 star. List goes on. Instead of 7 starring all ur toons, maybe u should have worked on your bench, some. On hard farm toons like baze. Im starrng shore and krennic, religiously, even i have no plans. Just cuz they are slow to farm. Cant believe people who are not throwing 60 energy daily at baze ever since his hard node.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Options
    I smell a cheater....
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yes some toons are way better in arena than others. The list is pretty small, but it is a lot bigger than chaze. Even after i was done max gearing baze.... my first max gear toon since the cap.... nothin happened. I still couldnt beat a sith squad. I thought i could just add some other good arena toons like boba and wiggs and be set. Lol.

Chaze useless without rex, or gk, or r2, or dn, etc. List of uber pvp toons is pretty long, and chaze is not breaking any of thise other squads. Jedi are strong against chaze, which i will probably work when i unlock gk. Sith are alive and well, albeit i understand the disappointment to p2p who want to buy the best, and chaze and yoda and gk arent for sale like sith were for months. But chaze doesnt defend either, so dont get so upset over it. Nothing defends.
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Why is chaze consider3d not hard work? I spent 12k shard shop currency on baze. And 2k in crystals. And he is still not 7 star. I buy every fleet shop chirrut i have ever seen, and he is still not 7 star.

The fact some people went sith instead of baze... did they spend more in crystal or zeta? Maybe if they whaled on their sith. But did they soend more time? I been hitting theze two toons since day one with all i had.

Shore was wrecking arena at 4 star. SA and Sith trooper. Gk at 5 star. Dn at 4 star. List goes on. Instead of 7 starring all ur toons, maybe u should have worked on your bench, some. On hard farm toons like baze. Im starrng shore and krennic, religiously, even i have no plans. Just cuz they are slow to farm. Cant believe people who are not throwing 60 energy daily at baze ever since his hard node.

To quote what everybody said when i said grievous needs a buff... just because its hard doesn't mean it needs to be good. therefore they want baze and chirrut to be bad thats what the nerf criers want a hard node character to be grievous level bad. i don't regret 7* grievous for the record i like him as a character.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Beating sith is all i ever wanted out of chaze. Finally, with all the other toons, it happened. Sith can still beat anyone. So what the problem. In fact there are two swuads i steer clear, still. One is full sith and one is empire.these teans beat me with AI. I am sure they can auto me.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Really, the only thing that needs to be done in my opinion is that maybe Baze should inflict buff immunity on his AoE, instead of dispel all buffs. That way at least you could resist it...they would still be OP, but at least you'd be able to build against this.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    There is no need to nerf Chaze. ALL of the meta squads already easily beat Rex/chaze. You guys dont' get it at all. Rex lead (and chaze is a big part of that) is what brings Jedi to the table, at all. Without Rex lead, there is 1 dominant accessible squad, Maul lead, which unlike Rex/Chaze, can actually defend against some of the other squads. This would make Jedi go extinct, off the bat. DN lead would have no use. I am sure there would be other ramifications.

If you don't like the idea of "meta squads" and think ALL synergy squads should be viable, you have a lot more nerfing to do after Chaze.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    No.... Actually they work quite well with Rex. Maybe you're experiencing a bug. They're a great combo. Definitely working perfectly. Have you tried submitting a ticket if your experiencing a problem in their chemistry?
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hiya! That seems like that is me! TBH, I really don't know I get into top 20, and fighting against Zaul teams is honestly a 50/50. Chaze is broken I admit, but just because someone like my squad is getting into top 20 doesn't mean I'm "hacking" or anything.

(I may have stolen Kozispoon's entrance there whoops lol)
    Post edited by ArHan on
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to prove that this is me, but I have no clue how to. I just joined today ;)
    I also have NO IDEA on how to post a picture as well :/
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ArHan wrote: »
    Hiya! That seems like that is me! TBH, I really don't know I get into top 20, and fighting against Zaul teams is honestly a 50/50. Chaze is broken I admit, but just because someone like my squad is getting into top 20 doesn't mean I'm "hacking" or anything.
    I would like to prove that this is me, but I have no clue how to. I just joined today ;)
    It is you, I held your name back because it's against forum ToS. And I know you're not cheating, but you did confirm the entire point of this thread. Your comp is so broken it doesn't even require being fully fleshed to take on geared teams.
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    It is you, I held your name back because it's against forum ToS. And I know you're not cheating, but you did confirm the entire point of this thread. Your comp is so broken it doesn't even require being fully fleshed to take on geared teams.
    Ah, I see. But it really is 50/50. Once I lose my Rex lead, it's all downhill from there. Chaze is useless without my DN, or Rex. Just take them out, and you'll win guaranteed ;)
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ah, I see. But it really is 50/50. Once I lose my Rex lead, it's all downhill from there. Chaze is useless without my DN, or Rex. Just take them out, and you'll win guaranteed ;)
    To be blunt I haven't lost against your team before, partly because of the awful AI and also because you're very undergeared compared. This is what is so questionable.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    David, my guildie, is the real Chazelord on our shard :lol:
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    To be blunt I haven't lost against your team before, partly because of the awful AI and also because you're very undergeared compared. This is what is so questionable.

TBH I don't know I made it into top 20, I used a Wiggs and Chaze for a while then switched to Rex lead. I heard Rex was good against Zaul, so I tried it, and here I am now I guess... :D
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't gone against David yet, no sir lol
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    It's a pain lol. Beatable but a pain.
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options

I get STEAMROLLED.
  • Options

I get STEAMROLLED.
    xD ^__^
  • Options
    @Jedi_Reach_

Hey, not sure if anybody suggested this in the thread or not, but I've found that Boba Fett with a full Bounty Hunter team is a great counter with Chaze. Chaze needs alot of burst damage to take down Baze.

I use: Boba (L), Zam, Greedo, IG-88, and Dengar all 7* non modded in GW whenever I run into a Chaze team (usually they are G8 or 9) and I usually destroy the team they are with.

The real trick is the debuff the hell out of them and let Chirrut turn all the debuffs into buffs. They should have over 8 buffs on all toons. Have Boba use execute on Baze and you should knock his health down too like 25% even if he was at full protection. I've had alot of luck with this team in my GW's. I don't run into him alot in my Squad arena because I usually park myself around the 500 to 1000 range but in theory if it works in GW then it should work on an assault in Squad. I wouldn't use the team above to defend though. AI plays the@Jedi_Reach_

Hope this helps!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    @Jedi_Reach_ - Report this guy. Really, there is no way that team should win on offense. Undergeared and I'm assuming terrible mods. There is no WAY that team should be winning on offense against a full 85 GXI deck unless he refreshes to the hilt and waits for RNGesus to bless him with the W.

Again, no way I think it's legit.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    @Jedi_Reach_ - Report this guy. Really, there is no way that team should win on offense. Undergeared and I'm assuming terrible mods. There is no WAY that team should be winning on offense against a full 85 GXI deck unless he refreshes to the hilt and waits for RNGesus to bless him with the W.

Again, no way I think it's legit.

I'm not using RNGesus, I'm using magic ;)