Chaze is broken, especially with Rex

1235Next

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm not buying it.

EDIT - IF this is legit, then Chaze really does need a rework. I spent money on them and even I will acquiesce that Chaze needs a ground up rework. That's ridiculous.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    I'm not buying it.

I'm not expecting you to believe it, even sometimes I can't believe that I beat Zaul teams 9k-10k power ahead of me. The devs can question me on what I do as well, and I'm happy to provide evidence, but I have no idea on how to record gameplay so :/
  • ArHan
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not buying it.

EDIT - IF this is legit, then Chaze really does need a rework. I spent money on them and even I will acquiesce that Chaze needs a ground up rework. That's ridiculous.

I do admit they are pretty OP together, but until they do something about them, I guess I'll have fun with them :)
  • Options
    Yep, this is what this duo can do now. It's a Nute double standard.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn has one chance to settle this Chaze madness once and for all.
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Everything here is overpowered, not only Chaze.
    I have much more concerns about Nihilus who is now almost mandatory (especially to kill a Baze - so Nihilus isn't less useful there) since Nihilus totally breaks game's rules i.e. He's the only toon who doesn't rely on damages but literally kills anybody with no way to resist nor avoid.

Baze & Chirrut are powerful but they're not unbreakable and even if they're a pain to kill they don't cheat with rules. A DT, a well placed shock or even Boba can pretty much get rid of them, a single Dooku under a Nihilus lead can kill both of them singlehandly. Nihilus lead totally ruins their health management.