Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    So far your deck has been defeated without fail and I will continue to attack you if you want.
  • KaksKiller
    45 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi cerberus
    for the 1 time i was 1.
    and you dropped me to 5 though your pay out is in more than 10 hours.
    i didn't drop you before your pay out
    thank you very much.

Post edited by KaksKiller on
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Ok lupo you wanna **** with me. So be it. I will lock you out of your payout every day now
  • Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    Ok lupo you wanna **** with me. So be it. I will lock you out of your payout every day now

lol... U do it every day. Everbody here know. U don't need p1 or crystalls because u have unlimited, remember? Was your choice, I tryed many times a deal with you.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't attacked you in your payout for days you illiterate ****. You just signed your death wish. Will make sure you never see top 3 in your payout. Will set alarms. You did this to yourself
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I haven't attacked you in your payout for days you illiterate ****. You just signed your death wish. Will make sure you never see top 3 in your payout. Will set alarms. You did this to yourself

U dit it one time (drop me from 1th to 4th in last minut of my payout) and every day u drop me after ur payout and before mine. I will not attack u again today, but I will check if u will or not drop me before my payout.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    We have peace or no peace, your choice. I'll give you the chance right now to decide
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We have peace or no peace, your choice. I'll give you the chance right now to decide

Dont hit me before my payout and after your payout (my payout is 08pm utc, look my nickname) and I will not attack u after my payout and before your payout.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Deal
  • Options
    Ow Cyrik, u drop me from 4th to 6th right now. The next payout is mine. I will need to spend another fight to get first. Plz, dont do it with me because I never drop u (after my payout and before your payout). =)

I know this was a mistake. U never did it before.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    **** sorry man, thought it was 1 my time! Just wanted to switch lineup. Really sorry won't happen again
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    **** sorry man, thought it was 1 my time! Just wanted to switch lineup. Really sorry won't happen again

:)
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    LupoForati wrote: »
    Jedisplice wrote: »

:)

Everyone's timing has changed relative to Lupo because of DST.
    Once the UK has their DST this weekend, I don't think there are any major DST changes until September-ish
  • Options
    So, who's this Sean dude? He want's to muscle in!
  • Options
    He dropped Flo and then me in quick succession - you think he's in our payout Echo? I wasn't really paying attention - just trying to get back to 1 after being dropped to 5...
  • Options
    Hi,
    Happy to be on the TOP with you again.
    sometimes it is too difficult for me to come up, or I don't have the time.
    And "Yes" Lupo, globally it is a nice server...
    it is really cool to be able to speak to each other.

Who will be the first to have the Phoenix team complete ? ^^
  • Options
    Not sure snake. I think he might be in central's.
  • Options
    Generally not in favor of being pulled from 2 to 6, especially when 4 and 5 are open and there's no one else is around to move up.

Not sure I saw Sean move during Central's payout today.
  • Options
    I saw that Viktor. Not cool Geka
  • Geka
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I'm constantly getting attacked from people from our own time Zone. It's hard to care about rules when they only work against you.
  • Options
    Guys, I have my rule: I NEVER atack who have payout closer than mine. But some others have own rules, and some players here dont do the same with me. Yesterday I had a conflict (not personal) with echo because we have diff rules. So, I will still folowing my rule but if someone do not want this deal with me, plz, tell me. I will taking notes for now. I will do the same, aways.

Anyway, if I have choice, I aways attack who is not in this forum.

Nice weekend guys.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lupo, the conflict that I had with you wasn't about payout time shenanigans. You've never screwed anyones payout that I can remember.

In any case, I apologize to you for my overreacting.
  • Options
    Geka, that's fine. I don't think we've agreed to any hard and fast rules here. Personally, when moving up, I've avoided Central time folks...even to the point of moving up only a single spot when attacking (like from 12 to 11 because 8, 9, and 10 were all occupied by other CT players).

But, if you think the general understanding we've tried to establish through this thread is nonsense, then it is, by all means, your right to opt out. If so, I would have no intention of targeting you. However, I don't think it would be unreasonable for me to cease deliberately avoiding you, either.
    On a quick, non-swgoh note:
    There was a fantastic segment on 60 Minutes from a few years back on babies and morality (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRvVFW85IcU). There's also a short bit around the 10:30 mark that talks about cooperation and how people's view of it changes as people age, which is also pretty interesting. If you have time to watch the whole thing...it's fascinating.
  • Options
    Awesome vid Viktor - thanks!
  • Options
    Really interesting.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Cerberus, you attacked eight minutes before my paytime.
    But I went back to top again. Listen up. Three heads. Puppy. I will bother you with your payment time. From today.
  • Options
    Hi lupo, i stay second today on my payout. It is fine...
    I don't have any fight left; so i will not pay a refresh to get from second to first place.
    Have a good WE. ;-)
  • Options
    Ok m8. :)
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Daylight time starts for Euros tonight correct? So, Dayma, Damlord,Ferthz and KaksKiller all move up 1 hour relative to everyone else?
  • Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    Daylight time starts for Euros tonight correct? So, Dayma, Damlord,Ferthz and KaksKiller all move up 1 hour relative to everyone else?

The game time never change, so, only guys with your own time changed to or from dst may adjust their attacks.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC