Game Update 6/28/2017 MegaThread

Replies

• Options
    I don't get why every single person has to always use the most ridiculous superlatives in forums like this.....
    I, for one, am excited to see more ewoks... I'm sure there are a lot of people upset it's not the faction they were looking for... and others might have a bad feeling about this news... hopefully for those people, they release something soon that will make you happy :)
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Wasn't the whole point of them doing it the 29th so that we wouldn't miss out on it?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    I don't get why every single person has to always use the most ridiculous superlatives in forums like this.....
    It's called "hyperbole" and it's the absolute best!
    1754815_orig.jpg
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Just wanna give a small shoutout to Koz for hyping up this update as it's totally worth it, the guild I joined (EwoksNoire) has slowly helped me grow in this game and we're all stoked about this. Thank you CG and let's hope we get our 5th Ewok and arena viability!
  • Options
    Tbh the update is meh...maybe some more details will excite us...devs please just give us a tiny hint for whats coming next month??!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Not banking on arena viability. But I think the will be very handy in raids.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    What will it consist of I wonder. Better TM gain and loss I would guess.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Bjpac04 wrote: »
    Can't help but laugh at these devs. Ewoks?? Really?? Lol can we get someone who works for ea or cg that actually has a clue what ppl want in this game?? Please??
    Ewoks lol wow

Wicket has been slated to be released for a long time.

So the timings probably tied to that

But the thing is......NO ONE CARES ABOUT EWOKS. Everyone wants them to be reworked because they are cute, or it's funny, or to be a troll, but no one REALLY wants them to be reworked because they would legitimately like them to be good in arena or whatever.

I wouldn't say no one ...some people have been waiting for this!! I ran ewoks waaaayyy back when, and Cannot wait to run them again!

It's unfortunate you dont share the excitement, but keep in mind this game is meant to appease a VERY broad spectrum of dedicated fans. Can't please them all at once
    o20fy133s5np.gif

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Yeah. That's all I really want :)
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Not banking on arena viability. But I think the will be very handy in raids.
    I'm very okay with this

Maybe the 5th ewok will have some good dps?? Anything is possible
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Maybe the 5th ewok will have some good dps?? Anything is possible
    Great, now I have visions of ninj-Ewoks running through my mind. Thanks.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mol_Kelly wrote: »
    I'm sure there are a lot of people upset it's not the faction they were looking for... and others might have a bad feeling about this news... hopefully for those people, they release something soon that will make you happy :)

e2llf4s6byfd.gif
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Options
    capsking22 wrote: »
    Double drops on Mod Battles, but not Mod challenges. I see what you did there. Hope others are not fooled and don't waste a bunch of crystals on stocking up on cantina energy.

Mod challenges are in it too
  • Options
    I have to second this, my account refreshes at midnight... yet all these events kick in at like 3-5am?... So everything is done and I get screwed. Why not announce these events the day BEFORE they go up, so we know to save our upcoming refresh?
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I'm pretty upset about this right now. Same with Kylo's command shuttle. They were released months before Phoenix. Dark Side ships are already more scarce so this is pretty frustrating.

It's like they knew Phoenix **** so they try to push us to farm them by giving us no notice to farm thrawn with them, and now release their ships...

At least the phoenix ships aren't used for anything....yet.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Also here only 1.5 days left and of course I used all my refreshes for today. Not sure why not every region is treated the same in this game.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

To troll all day long.That's all I really want :)

• Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    Options
    im excited from the dev blogs.

But Sad times are yet to come. it is the moment to mute my ingame sound. i have a feeling that i will hear alot of ewoks yells for the few next months
  • Options
    Glad to see that ewoks will be getting a faction pass and likely a few zetas before Grievous, Anakin, Mace Windu, Leia, Han Solo, Obi Wan, Palpatine, Lando, Luke Skywalker, and Admiral Ackbar.

Thanks for giving the players what they want.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Oh yeah!!!!

mus9aYI.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    This will be a quickie one month pass. Its nice in between the serious stuff we know is coming in August and beyond. Also it will be really funny if the murder bears become meta. I doubt that but it'd be kinda cool. As always good job devs, can't wait to see the new content.
  • Options
    Living in Asia it's perfect timing to get screwed. Sometimes we are able to get the second day by staying up until midnight, but this time it ends at exactly midnight so we are disadvantaged an entire day.

Just a heads up to save your refreshes the day before would have done wonders. No coding or development resources.

Instead you have taken something cool (double drops) and made it feel unfair.
  • KP67s
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Better have them 7 starred for the Legendary Ship Battle against the Chimaera! :P
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    New Meta incoming!!!

oAPhySq.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    What the heck am I missing something double drops?when where
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    How in the world are Phoenix ships farmable, but not Kylo Ren's command shuttle, and Tie Reaper. EA, please explain this. We already have a much easier time with light side, so you make more light ships available that were released months after some dark side ones. I would love to hear your explanation on this.

Don't forget the Falcon!
  • Options
    Bon_El wrote: »
    Seriously....... Ewoks?..... Y'all need your "man" cards revoked. Double drops = awesome. But Ewoks?...... My honest comment would get a DM from @Vampire_X ;) Which isn't ALL horrible.

It would be worth it.
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mále wrote: »
    At least you now know to save you energy until it drops where a lot just got f'ed.

That's true but I did get kind of messed up during last month's schedule of double drops because of the gw schedule. I'm pretty sure I won't get three full runs (depending on if I can beat node 12, haven't been able to the last two days) tomorrow but I will at least get it today, so that's helpful. I think it helps that I never do my gw before after my 9pm refresh because I generally do it while waiting for it to get as close to 11pm as I can to get the full benefit of the energy.
  • Options
    What the heck am I missing something double drops?when where

Check the official forums. You might find something there.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Options
    I just wish I knew what to spend all this double drop energy on lol
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info