Game Update 6/28/2017 MegaThread

Replies

• Options
    Finally, some Ewok love! Naturally this also means a 5th Ewok is on the way. Personally, I didn't care about the Empire pass, but this one I'm excited for. Excited, yet I will remain braced for (almost inevitable) disappointment.
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    New Meta incoming!!!

oAPhySq.jpg

CARE BEARS!!! *ded*
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know what's going on but I am excited. Ewok faction pass!!???!!!??!! A surprise to be sure but a welcome one.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    So is there no cadence with ships like characters?
    I get the whole Phoenix trend for the flash events and thrawn event but I'm fairly certain people would rather have Kylo's ship and the Reaper which are locked behind a paywall.
    Oh let's not forget the most iconic ship of all, the Millenium Falcon. I usually hover around the top 100 and haven't seen a single one used. Anyone in the top ranks use it? Or is it so ridiculously hard to get that it's not even worth it? If that's the case then the devs have some 'splaining to do
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    6/29 here now, yet no double drops on anything.

Is this a mistake?
  • Options
    +1 ... the release plan needs to be tweaked. I understand people paying get some things first, but a set plan for releasing/farmable chars and ships is this hard?
  • Options
    What's with some of those questions? Kylo's shuttle was never part of the release cadence. Tie Reaper IS, however it came AFTER the Phoenix Toons and Ships, so it will most likely be next.
  • Jay21_3pointohh
    44 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Check the official forums. You might find something there.

Apologies I have found it..... why don't they put it on the friggen devs update tab never check the general discussion for updates
  • Options
    The release cadence follows the ships and heroes that was released through Marquee events. So the only thing you need to do is ask yourself "was X hero or Y ship released in such event". If not then no, it does not follow the release cadence. But at least some people will now understand how it was back in the day with 70% of the heroes being only in chromiums, and learn not to cry about "1 hard node isn't f2p!!!!!"
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Easy guys. We have double drops. Be happy about that. We didnt have to get them at all. Thank you DEVS.
  • Options
    Lmao Ewoks? Hopefully this is a joke. What about Jedi or Bounty Hunters or hell even Nightsisters? Nope the most boring and useless faction in the game is getting a pass.
  • Options
    Why are we getting an ewok pass??? When will we get our Jedi pass?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    When the devs feel it nesescerry
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Knowing them the ewoks faction pass would nerf chirpa and teebos leader ability instead. No more chirpatine/teebotine guys. :)
  • Options
    Probably never. Instead we get useless junk like Ewoks. What's next, Tuscans?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    6/29 here now, yet no double drops on anything.

Is this a mistake?

Have you had your daily server reset yet?

Yes. Mine resets at midnight. It is now 30mins past, and still no double drops on anything.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Probably never. Instead we get useless junk like Ewoks. What's next, Tuscans?

How Did you guess?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Nope the most boring and useless faction in the game is getting a pass.
    Possibly that's why?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I didn't get double drops on anything. My game reset half an hour ago. (30mins past midnight now). Is this an error rolling it out? I am about to go to bed, and my energy is full, but I don't want to waste it...
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    When Jedi Luke comes out.
  • Options
    Because they hate us. They gain power from our tears. Our disappointment is their amusement, our pain their joy, our sorrow their glee.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1144112#Comment_1144112
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Ewoks

I knew it! :D

Playing Ewoks must be pretty annoying and fun in arena, not that bad in my opinion. Also easy to get, already have them all at 7* because of bronziums except CC, who will be the next login character and has a cantina node. not to bad. I hope they will be game breaking. xD
  • Options
    Devs post. People Whine.

Devs dont post. People Whine.

What do you expect? The vocal MINORITY that exists on this board can't possibly be satisfied. Just be happy you have a company that is continuing to add to and improve the game.. however minor you may feel that is.. other companies, and other games.. *cough*Uprising*cough* didn't have such a wonderful problem.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    There won't be any update ever without a reason to cry about.
    Post edited by Fatzke on
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Andyroo880 wrote: »
    CUFCfan616 wrote: »

Found the guy who hasn't used his refreshes yet making it more expensive to get the same effect for some people compared to those who now have prior warning.

*Tips hat.

How can the lack of communication be defended? It would have been so easy to give a heads up.

Instead a bunch of players get hosed based on their timezone.

Second this. How hard is it to give one day notice? :/

Manages to turn something that should feel good and thankful into something unfair and bitter.
  • Options
    It was always an issue in asia to adapt with the double drops in the past, as we usually lost one day due it was not plannable. Fortunately this got changed with the last double drops where it statted to get linked with the daily reset.

There may be reasons why It started miday here, basically taking away one day of double drops, but it is just frustrating to see that not all regions get treated the same. I hope there is a statement from cg about this.
  • Options
    Just go refresh.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Same here!!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I didn't get double drops on anything. My game reset half an hour ago. (30mins past midnight now). Is this an error rolling it out? I am about to go to bed, and my energy is full, but I don't want to waste it...

Makes it look like I double posted with these threads being merged in here. Anyways, this has been resolved as double drops began at 1am for me as well as others in my guild. Seems it begins at midnight for some, and others an hour after reset. :)
  • Options
    I'm fairly new to the game--this is the first time I've seen double drops and it's awesome! How long do these usually last?