Ely wrote: »
    Where is cassian's ship?!?

In the ship packs
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Melvil wrote: »
    Larger threats toam the forest, anyone?

Gorax?

More likely AT-ST...maybe they introduce Wicket through some kind of demo of Territory Battles on Endor? Like a 2in1 thing before they launch the actual game mode so that we can get a grasp of how it works and we unlock Wicket in the process....I think it would be a cool and more importantly, new, way to introduce a hero....although it would mean that, since Territory Battles is going to be a Guild cooperative game mode, some people who are not in a guild would not be able to get Wicket which could be a problem....

Territories takes place on Hoth, not Endor.
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Ely wrote: »
    Where is cassian's ship?!?

In the ship packs

Nope
  • Options
    Lol ewoks are going to make the easiest rancor solo ever.
  • Options
    Holy Smokes - Dispel all buffs and remove 100% TM from target enemy and also apply Daze on all enemies for 2 turns. Also this cannot be evaded.

Uhm is that Maul on roids?

Yes. Yes it is.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Given Ewok's terrible damage, likely also the longest solo ever.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • TheoPatino
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Paploo: dispel all from target on basic, sounds cool with the high amount of assists Ewoks have. Cleanse himself and a target, if Ewok they assist and gain TM. He taunts when he gains stealth, sounds like constant stream of taunts under Teebo. Gets healed whenever he gains a status effect, positive and negative I assume.
  • Options
    Nah. Just put it on auto with a Jyn sup. Should take a few minutes.
  • Bnorth86
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Is Paploo's unique an omega or zeta ability? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    What does this probably mean? I'm calling it: scout trooper and at-st driver are being released. The atst driver mpc got a buff of sorts ( a health down AOE) so.... maybe?? Also scout trooper has been long requested. Plus what other threats roam the forest on endor? I know they've said they're done with the empire faction pass, but you never know. What do you guys think?
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    WOOKIEES!!!!!!
  • Options
    I don't know where the last thread I made went but I'll post again....since the Gauntlet Starfighter that makes 3 ships that have released AFTER the Tie Reaper that are now farmable.....um....why has this not been released or addressed? Why skip this and Kylo Rens Ship? Why are these 2 support ships being passed over?
  • Options
    I'm just happy that more maps were added, battle maps were getting stale. Were you guys happy or sad because of this.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    They are in the fleet mega packs
  • Options
    I hope so, I want more generic characters to be added
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Also there could be an AT-ST event to unlock wicket. I don't think it would be legendary though, as wicket wouldn't need to be a 5* toon and R2 and thrawn were just in 2 new legendary events.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    But seriously more Empire toons would be awesome
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Ugh. My discussion was merged.
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    What does this probably mean? I'm calling it: scout trooper and at-st driver are being released. The atst driver mpc got a buff of sorts ( a health down AOE) so.... maybe?? Also scout trooper has been long requested. Plus what other threats roam the forest on endor? I know they've said they're done with the empire faction pass, but you never know. What do you guys think?

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Bnorth86 wrote: »
    Is Paploo's unique an omega or zeta ability? @CG_Kozispoon

It levels up at 82 so statistically it's probably a zeta
  • Options
    Okay so my guess is that there is going to be a new raid, with Wicket as reward. Probably destroying an ATST
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Okay so my guess is that there is going to be a new raid, with Wicket as reward. Probably destroying an ATST

That would be such a waist of a raid reward toon though. Chewbacca who?
  • Options
    Paploo is meh but Logray? Sweet sweet Logray. Offense up advantage and turn meter on one ability? The cherry on top is his basic which gives tenacity up to himself and another ally. His unique adds more healing to the already heal crazy ewoks. Hopefully wicket will be just as good or better. Curious what you guys think of our new furry friends.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Logray sounds awesome and even Paploo with dispel on basic. Gonna be a train of furry murder bears running soon
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I think you're about to get merged.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Hopefully wicket is also marquee and not some other type event but I have a feeling I'am wrong he is that character: $$$
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    Hopefully wicket is also marquee and not some other type event but I have a feeling I'am wrong he is that character: $$$

I heard that ewoks may be used as an intro to Territory Battles. This doesn't make sense but if its true then wicket as a reward wouldn't be any crazier.
  • Options
    @ExarTheKun still standing
  • Options
    @Riffinator Cassian's U-wing is't in the mega pack, Bistain's is.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    You win ;)
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I think you're about to get merged.

giphy.gif

+1 made me laugh
This discussion has been closed.