Game update 7/12 [Mega-Dev Response]

Replies

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Finally we have toons released that I like.. not had a good one since R2 and DN.
  • wearywarrior74
    760 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    That didn't take long, he's in my opponent's roster already. I think that's paploo. Edit: logray.
    image.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    Hopefully wicket is also marquee and not some other type event but I have a feeling I'am wrong he is that character: $$$

I heard that ewoks may be used as an intro to Territory Battles. This doesn't make sense but if its true then wicket as a reward wouldn't be any crazier.
    I'm not sure how Ewoks from RotJ could be used to intro the Territory Battle on Hoth...

I agree, but the rumor is out there and if it was true, than it's not much of a stretch to have wicket come out of it.

We already know it's going to involve our whole roster, so it's not 100% crazy. (Just, like 89%)
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    Vampire_X wrote: »

Level Banded Events:
    Going forward, all Marquee events will employ the same level banding functionality seen in Flash Events. What this means is that every Marquee event you play will contain all tiers in your level range. For example, players at level 25 will now see 4 missions they can complete, rather than several missions too high level for them to participate in. Likewise, players at the level cap will have 4-5 missions which are tuned appropriately for them.

[/quote]

This sounds great, but will the players who are at higher levels also receive better rewards for the higher difficulty?
    Please note, I am absolutely NOT complaining about the manner in which I get free stuff! Just curious is all :)
    Also, I understand if you cannot answer this just yet.
  • Options
    That didn't take long, he's in my opponent's roster already. I think that's paploo. Edit: logray.
    image.png

How in the world are you facing level 80+ GI - GIV toons on node 12??
  • Options
    image.png

Ever hear about the broken node 12? This is what it looks like.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    image.png

Ever hear about the broken node 12? This is what it looks like.
    And it's actually pretty solid evidence that broken nodes are made up of the same non-player characters that are available for borrowing as a 6th on regular missions.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Holy cow! I thought a broken node was just a team that didn't make any sense (i.e. Chewie, Fives, Mace, Talia, Consular)
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Holy cow! I thought a broken node was just a team that didn't make any sense (i.e. Chewie, Fives, Mace, Talia, Consular)

Nope. At around 48-50k power under the old system your node 12 turns into this weird mix of max level, low gear, ability 1 toons. Higher power can break nodes 10 and 11 as well. Great for testing comps you could never use anywhere else.
  • Options
    Nice! Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Paploo is meh but Logray? Sweet sweet Logray. Offense up advantage and turn meter on one ability? The cherry on top is his basic which gives tenacity up to himself and another ally. His unique adds more healing to the already heal crazy ewoks. Hopefully wicket will be just as good or better. Curious what you guys think of our new furry friends.

Paploo debuffs target on his Basic, plus he's a taunting tank... who can cleanse himself + additional ally... AND has self healing for health & protection and he's.... "meh"?!

Logray's Hypnotize, doe! That has HAAT P3 written all over it.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Well, they are great, but with 3 more ewoks added, who am I to leave behind? :(
    I'm thinking Teebo in a pure Ewok team--though he's still useful in other areas so he's worth continuing to develop if you don't already have him maxed out. Then I honestly think I'd take out the Shaman--it looks like Ewoks are going to be squishy attackers that swarm with assists and quick TM filling, and I don't think his basic is going to make up for the lack of damage.

I could be 100% wrong on that, though!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I'm thinking Teebo in a pure Ewok team--though he's still useful in other areas so he's worth continuing to develop if you don't already have him maxed out. Then I honestly think I'd take out the Shaman--it looks like Ewoks are going to be squishy attackers that swarm with assists and quick TM filling, and I don't think his basic is going to make up for the lack of damage.

The shaman do you mean Elder? His basic gives all allies TM boost. And he's the fastest one of them all.

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Larger threats toam the forest, anyone?

Gorax?

... or his little brother
    untitled.png
    ... Lorax?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know where the last thread I made went but I'll post again....since the Gauntlet Starfighter that makes 3 ships that have released AFTER the Tie Reaper that are now farmable.....um....why has this not been released or addressed? Why skip this and Kylo Rens Ship? Why are these 2 support ships being passed over?

Tie Reaper and Kylo's Shuttle are premium ships that were not released in a Marquee event. They were not "skipped" because they do not follow the release cadence.
  • Options
    Hey All,
    As you have seen by my many threads about him, Wicket is by far my favorite Star Wars character. We know about Logray and Paploo, but where is Wicket, If he will be a legendary or marquee, this are things I really hope to know in advance because I’ve never wanted a character as badly as I want Wicket. So please if the devs are reading this, tell us when and where Wicket is so I can be prepared for my favorite character in the game
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • Options
    Legendary character, requiring CUP, Mob enforcer, GK, Raid Han and Jedi Luke to unlock.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Dro1dm0de wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

The shaman do you mean Elder? His basic gives all allies TM boost. And he's the fastest one of them all.
    Elder, yes, thank you.

It's an opportunity cost, something to look into when we know what all the new folks do. Like, is the 60% chance for other Ewoks to get 25% tm worth what you're giving up with Paploo's cleanse or Logray's mass daze? Maybe Ewok Scout, but he has good damage and a guaranteed assist...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    fascizio wrote: »
    I don't know where the last thread I made went but I'll post again....since the Gauntlet Starfighter that makes 3 ships that have released AFTER the Tie Reaper that are now farmable.....um....why has this not been released or addressed? Why skip this and Kylo Rens Ship? Why are these 2 support ships being passed over?

Tie Reaper and Kylo's Shuttle are premium ships that were not released in a Marquee event. They were not "skipped" because they do not follow the release cadence.

So what cadence do they follow?
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options
    slugbahr wrote: »
    fascizio wrote: »

So what cadence do they follow?

There isn't one, at least not one that has been published.
  • Darek
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Please nerf Ewoks, far too OP. :)
  • Options
    BlackIrish wrote: »
    Paploo is meh but Logray? Sweet sweet Logray. Offense up advantage and turn meter on one ability? The cherry on top is his basic which gives tenacity up to himself and another ally. His unique adds more healing to the already heal crazy ewoks. Hopefully wicket will be just as good or better. Curious what you guys think of our new furry friends.

Paploo debuffs target on his Basic, plus he's a taunting tank... who can cleanse himself + additional ally... AND has self healing for health & protection and he's.... "meh"?!

Paploo sounds a lot like Kanan
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    BlackIrish wrote: »

Paploo sounds a lot like Kanan

If Kanan wasnt awful without the rest of PS.
  • Kindler
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Larger threats toam the forest, anyone?

I think it might be EAs Battlefront 2 story mode characters. The Special Ops Tie Pilots
  • Options
    image.png

How in the world is a level 80+ logray already in game? :)
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya @Paladin033112 I see your query, and I raise you @CG_NotReallyAJedi who is on a commenting warpath.

@CG_NotReallyAJedi
    hey-listen-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Thanks Kozi!
  • Options
    Way to screw over new players. Ewok events are level 75 and above. Talk about alienating newbies.
  • Options
    Way to screw over new players. Ewok events are level 75 and above. Talk about alienating newbies.

Just shut up. Be happy for once with what you get. The devs have done a great job, and are communicating all of the sudden. We should be happy with the way things are going now
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Where do you see that all the new content is 75+? Because I don't see anything like that.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
This discussion has been closed.