Game update 7/12 [Mega-Dev Response]

Prev13456
Vampire_X
1435 posts Moderator
edited July 2017
I'm happy to showcase the daringly detailed Game Updates for 7/12/2017!

BEYOND THE FOREST- EWOK FLASH EVENTS
Blink and you’ll miss it- Flash events have returned! If you’re new to Flash events, here’s a quick primer: Flash events last for 1-2 hours and repeat several times over a few days. This time around, your Ewoks answer the call of battle in this multi-tiered event. Power up your Squad and earn gear as you contend with Imperial enemies, Bounty Hunters, and Droids. The true might of your small Squad is tested in the final (and difficult!) BONUS tier, so be sure to be ready!

First Flash Event fires off July 22nd

ENDOR ESCALATION I & II MARQUEE EVENTS
Strange invaders have leveled a nearby village and encroached on Ewok territories! Join forces with the newest Ewoks to join Galaxy of Heroes: PAPLOO and LOGRAY. Earn their respective shards and Familiarize yourself with each new Ewok's respective abilities as you contend with various Troopers. Keep on your guard as something more roams the forest, seeking you out.

EVENT SCHEDULE
Endor Escalation I PAPLOO
  • Starts: July 20th
  • Ends: July 22nd

Endor Escalation II LOGRAY
  • Starts: July 22nd
  • Ends: July 24th

Level Banded Events:
Going forward, all Marquee events will employ the same level banding functionality seen in Flash Events. What this means is that every Marquee event you play will contain all tiers in your level range. For example, players at level 25 will now see 4 missions they can complete, rather than several missions too high level for them to participate in. Likewise, players at the level cap will have 4-5 missions which are tuned appropriately for them.

NEW MODS SET PACK
Happy Mod Anniversary! Are you ready to power up your play? Mod Set packs are available for a limited time. Each pack features a full mod set (per class) plus a BONUS Tier A (Gold) mod from any slot. Get them while they last!
  • Players can purchase each pack a total of 5 times per day
  • All Players who are level 70+ and have unlocked Mods will be able to buy this pack
  • Range of Mods in each Pack are 4-5 Stars
A list of available Mod Sets are as follows:
  • SPEED
  • OFFENSE
  • CRIT CHANCE
  • CRIT DMG
  • POTENCY
  • TENACITY
  • HEALTH
  • DEFENSE

SHARD SHUFFLE
Rejoice! Gar Saxon, the Imperial Super Commando, and Gauntlet Starfighter Ship are now available in the following areas:
  • Gar Saxon - Cantina 8-E, Shard Shop
  • Imperial Super Commando - Cantina 8-D, Shard Shop
  • Gauntlet Star Fighter - Fleet Store, Shard Shop
  • Phoenix Squadron Ships (Ghost, Phantom II) removed from Shard Shop

Additionally Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) is now available in the Chromium Pack and standard Shipments. Add this Star Wars Rebels character to your collection today!

Assault Battle Updates:
The Military Might Assault Battle event has had its rewards overhauled. Rewards are now similar to Places of Power. Each victory in this event will yield ship ability materials, ship training droids, 4 shards of a non-pilot Empire character, and 5 shards of a pilot empire character paired with 4 blueprints of their ship. In cases where a ship has multiple pilots such as the TIE Reaper, only one pilot will be granted. (Non-primary pilots are still possible rewards in the general character pool.) As part of this overhaul, Darth Vader, TIE Advanced, Gar Saxon, Imperial Super Commando, Gauntlet Starfighter, and TIE Reaper have been added to the reward tables for this event.

ENVIRONMENT UPDATE
The Holotable has just gotten a bit bigger! The environments used in Squad Arena and Galactic War have been updated to include the following locations:
  • Chopper Base
  • Imperial Throne Room (Death Star)
  • Geonosis Catacombs
  • Jedha Occupied City
  • Kamino Landing Pad
  • Kashyyyk Kachirho Platform
  • Lothal City Marketplace
  • Lothal Occupied City
  • Malachor Sith Temple
  • Moraband Sith Ruins
  • Scariff Beach
  • Scariff Citadel Interior
  • Concord Dawn Mandalorian Base

BUGS
Characters
  • Ewok Elder: The Omega upgrade for “Guiding Strike” will now grant Turn Meter to non-Ewok allies when he is the only Ewok present.
  • Ewok Elder: “Tribal Healer” will now animate correctly.
  • General Kenobi: "Lead the Charge" animation now attacks towards the targeted enemy.
  • Teebo: “Stealth Takedown” will now remove Turn Meter after dealing damage.

Environment
  • Fixed an issue where the Empire Hallway environment was no longer showing reflections for characters.

WHAT’S AHEAD
  • Wicket rounds out this Ewok invasion as he makes it onto the terrain of battle!
  • There's no rest for our warriors while larger threats roam the forest...
Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Options
    Well that was underwhelming. Whole lot of nothing tbh
  • Options
    But those new environments though...
  • Options
    Teebo finally got fixed!!!!!! And it didn't take a year this time :lol: great update!!!!!!!!!
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Nice to know what's coming. Looking forward to some more good mods.

EDIT: WHOA, Ewoks gonna rule raids now.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Why is gars ship farmable now but death trooper and kylos aren't?
  • Options
    When will tie reaper, millennium falcon and kylo's command ship be farmable?

• Options
    Larger threats toam the forest, anyone?
  • Options

Legendary event for wicket maybe
  • Options
    Oh yay, more characters/ships go to the 2 hardest places to farm characters. Can we please stop adding multiple characters to cantina at once when nobody goes anywhere else? Are these guys really so good that you have to make them hard to farm?
  • Options

Legendary event for wicket maybe

My guess is AT-ST
  • Options
    Holy Smokes - Dispel all buffs and remove 100% TM from target enemy and also apply Daze on all enemies for 2 turns. Also this cannot be evaded.

Uhm is that Maul on roids?
  • Options

Im guessing an ATST attack, possibly linked to new ewok unlock.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

AT-ST raid?????
    Post edited by Iyaoyas on
  • Options
    Im waiting for the backlash from ships dissapearing from shard shop after a few weeks. Let it flow.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options

there were creatures called gorax that were giant and ate ewoks, i think they were in the ewok movies...
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    Why is gars ship farmable now but death trooper and kylos aren't?

They have already said that ships which could be acquired through Marquee events, will be available like the toons.
    And the other ships would be available through another way (my guess is Territory Battles Shop/shipment)
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Can we please get other backgrounds for ship arena as well? I'd love a Concord Dawn background - it looked amazing in the gauntlet starfighter event...
  • Options
    No Mod anniversary packs in the Japanese store? Dissapointing :(
  • Options
    Osik wrote: »

there were creatures called gorax that were giant and ate ewoks, i think they were in the ewok movies...

Interesting and unique. I was thinking Battle of Endor walkers related.
  • Options

Gorax?
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    After seeing the two new ewoks I have a feeling wicket is going to be crazier than these two and just might become meta!!
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    They do seem to have something going for them. I don't think they'll be the meta. But I'm sure they will be a lot more useful.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Early prediction after seeing Logray and Paploo.

Wicket will have the ability to share uniques amongst Ewoks (a la Hera and Phoenix).

Hello MURDER BEARS!
  • Options
    I'm just imagining Paploo with Chaze. Ugh.
  • Options
    What are the requirements for Marquee events? Simply being the right level?
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

Gorax?

More likely AT-ST...maybe they introduce Wicket through some kind of demo of Territory Battles on Endor? Like a 2in1 thing before they launch the actual game mode so that we can get a grasp of how it works and we unlock Wicket in the process....I think it would be a cool and more importantly, new, way to introduce a hero....although it would mean that, since Territory Battles is going to be a Guild cooperative game mode, some people who are not in a guild would not be able to get Wicket which could be a problem....
  • Options
    So with the Commando twins ship it now makes 3 ships that were released AFTER the tie reaper and It still can't be farmed? I bought the pack that gave u either the Tie Advanced X1 or the Tie Reaper and it has been sitting at a useless 3* since. Why CG?
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »
    I'm just imagining Paploo with Chaze. Ugh.

stop. just. stop
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Where is cassian's ship?!?
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Paploo is meh but Logray? Sweet sweet Logray is amazing, foresight offense and advantage on all ewok allies with just one ability? His unique is great there'll be a lot of healing especially with chirpa and elder. The tenacity up he gives to himself and other allies on his basic is the cherry on top. Curious to hear what you guys think.
This discussion has been closed.