Game update 7/12 [Mega-Dev Response]

Replies

• Options
    Why is Paploo meh? He has a dispel on basic (which can be used often with all the assist options), a speed down taunt, an auto taunt that triggers with dispel, protection/health regen, and a cleanse and assist. That's a pretty decent tank.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    Why is Paploo meh? He has a dispel on basic (which can be used often with all the assist options), a speed down taunt, an auto taunt that triggers with dispel, protection/health regen, and a cleanse and assist. That's a pretty decent tank.

Add in chirpa's retribution under teebo lead and we got some fun happening
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    @Riffinator Cassian's U-wing is't in the mega pack, Bistain's is.

Sad isn't it?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Where are you seeing the skill sets for the new Ewoks?
  • Options
    They are in game in the character list, just sort out Ewoks in your character inventory and you can see them.
  • TheoPatino
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Paploo: Dispel all from target on basic, sounds cool with the high amount of assists Ewoks have. Cleanse himself and a target, if Ewok they assist and gain TM. He taunts when he gains stealth, sounds like constant stream of taunts under Teebo lead. Gets healed whenever he gains a status effect, positive and negative I assume.
  • Options
    So is chirpa worth the zeta now ??
  • Options
    I'm waiting to see Wicket's abilities, and how to obtain... but Paploo and Logray look great.
  • Options
    Really, really like what I see! Thanks, guys and gals!
    Still missing the fix for Teebo's ai using Bring Low on unbuffed enemies. (I know, never enough... lol)
  • PsychoticRage924
    313 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Spykamania wrote: »
    So is chirpa worth the zeta now ??

At only 60% chance to call, it seems debatable.
    Leaning toward yes unless Wicket has a great leader ability that needs a zeta.
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Options
    TheoPatino wrote: »
    They are in game in the character list, just sort out Ewoks in your character inventory and you can see them.

Ah... needed to restart my game to see them. Thanks!

• Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    So I'm seeing some raid awesomeness with these guys- p1 haat retribution squad, pit, p3 haat. Gonna be fun. Per the podcast, we know wicket will have a lead ability. Just depends on how good it's gonna be. Here's hoping for a damage boost lead.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We don't need another team for GW, Pit or H AAT. Killer teams already exist.

A toon's viability is primarily judged by their prowess in Arena as that is the ONLY place to acquire the largest amount of the most needed currency (crystals).

Unless Wicket has a speed lead, Ewoks will just b a weaker, slower version of an Imperial Trooper team.

Sure, they heal a lot, but when your base health is poor...who cares. Once prot is gone, an assist takes u out anyways.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    I'm seeing Chirpa lead Logray Paploo wicket and Ahsoka as a neat team. Boost everybody's TM and with all the buffs Ahsoka should be ready turn 1.
  • Options
    Paploo does some serious damage on his taunt, too. At 108 speed, if you at +100 from mods, that's 260 speed when he's not taunting. I'm not sure if he will be meta, but he's looking extremely solid.

Logray's speed is disappointing. He's also very squishy. He won't be able to fill that SA or ST Hahn role where he goes first and gives the rest of the team 100% TM. His AOE Daze will still make him an option though.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    We don't need another team for GW, Pit or H AAT. Killer teams already exist.
    Correction: YOU don't need another team for GW, Pit, or HAAT. Which is completely fair and legitimate to think. But other people who are building their rosters need to make teams, and giving them options is a good thing. Making a variety of viable teams and letting players pick their favorites is always a good thing.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    YoloNOT19 wrote: »
    Hopefully wicket is also marquee and not some other type event but I have a feeling I'am wrong he is that character: $$$

I heard that ewoks may be used as an intro to Territory Battles. This doesn't make sense but if its true then wicket as a reward wouldn't be any crazier.
    I'm not sure how Ewoks from RotJ could be used to intro the Territory Battle on Hoth...
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Paploo does some serious damage on his taunt, too. At 108 speed, if you at +100 from mods, that's 260 speed when he's not taunting. I'm not sure if he will be meta, but he's looking extremely solid.

Logray's speed is disappointing. He's also very squishy. He won't be able to fill that SA or ST Hahn role where he goes first and gives the rest of the team 100% TM. His AOE Daze will still make him an option though.

The +25% speed could very well b to his unmodified base speed.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    I love all the new characters being put in the HARDEST AREAS! :(
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Osik wrote: »
    Larger threats toam the forest, anyone?

there were creatures called gorax that were giant and ate ewoks, i think they were in the ewok movies...

Interesting and unique. I was thinking Battle of Endor walkers related.

I remember fighting these guys on rare occasions in SWG, miss that game still.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options

And it could be very well be on his modified stats as well (cf: leader abilities, offense up/speed up mechanics, TM gain to a certain extent).
  • Options
    So far the thing i noticed most is the game now crashes more often than ever ... 3 times in an hour already this morning
  • Options
    Holy Smokes - Dispel all buffs and remove 100% TM from target enemy and also apply Daze on all enemies for 2 turns. Also this cannot be evaded.

Uhm is that Maul on roids?

Right... I think Zaul dazed less than 4 of my toons once, usually 5/5 even with +30% tenacity. Unless he's significantly faster, hits harder or has more survivability I don't see him taking anyone's spot even with the buff removal.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »
    WOOKIEES!!!!!!

EWOOKIEES!!!
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Neo2551 wrote: »

And it could be very well be on his modified stats as well (cf: leader abilities, offense up/speed up mechanics, TM gain to a certain extent).

Currently, all speed % are calculated on base speed: Speed Up, Speed Down, and Speed mod sets.

The 25% will likely only apply to his base speed.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Well, they are great, but with 3 more ewoks added, who am I to leave behind? :(
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

We will have to see what wicket does, but I would start to bench teebo
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Dro1dm0de wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

We will have to see what wicket does, but I would start to bench teebo

Leave Logray on the bench and keep Teebo's lead for the Raid. Put Chirpa as lead and Teebo's on the bench for the rest. Until we see Wicket's abilities.
  • jarael
    107 posts Member
    Options
    seeing how good these 2 look i can't wait to see wicket, he's probably gonna be awesome! i have a lot of gear, omegas and credits waiting for these cute teddy bears!
This discussion has been closed.