Familiar faces rejoin our hero as the journey continues…

12345679Next

Replies

• Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Raid han, hoth han, storm han, old han and my favorite....carbonite han

You're forgetting about pre freeze bespin han and endor han

Yes you're right! But i guess endor han will require all han 7*g11 to unlock. In a event call: My beloved one. Event against all 6 differents types of Lea...
  • Options
    And the future Young Han. ;)
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Raid han, hoth han, storm han, old han and my favorite....carbonite han

Just as long as we get Slave Leia - I'm happy, lol

If they do a Jabba's Palace phase to Luke's story events, she would certainly be a requirement I would think - or would they do Boussh bounty hunter disguise Leia instead?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    All those Hans would be really silly. Raid Han is good enough to represent young Han in game (in regard to the new movie) - I mean he is what he is, how do they propose to make a cartoon graphic look that much different?

I think and Endor Han may be likely, with his camouflage trench coat.

But Bespin Han too - because he has a long-sleeve jacket there, lol
  • Options
    In that case, i want my DS Anakin, with his op skill: you won't reach puberty!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    What about Padawan Anakin wielding blue and green sabers? - could be pretty cool
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I need to work on my Hoth Soldier and Scout.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I need to work on my Hoth Soldier and Scout.

Me too. From the sounds of it they aren't required, but get a bonus if the Territory Battle is on Hoth.

I am sure if there are Territory Battles on Endor, Ewoks would get an advantage.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    dPaxton wrote: »
    If he shows up in do
    I keep hearing about old ben will be required. I doubt it. Only for a bonus tier. The only one we know is required is Luke. Not going to farm old ben he is useless and if he is required I will get him next time

Well I keep hearing that Luke will be required, which I can't seem to see stated anywhere. If I recall correctly, Luke was supplied to us with the Tusken chapter...

Well the shards we keep getting would be a clue we gotten zero of old ben.

I did not need him for oda either, that's not the point.

So we never got any old Ben shards - so what? Maybe he will be supplied to us like Jawa or maybe its the Dev's hint to get him in regard to the familiar faces comment.

Whatever, if you don't want Old Ben and therefore likely miss out on getting COmmander Skywalker, that up to you. I didn't get Thrawn from his event so...
    I keep hearing about old ben will be required. I doubt it. Only for a bonus tier. The only one we know is required is Luke. Not going to farm old ben he is useless and if he is required I will get him next time

Well I keep hearing that Luke will be required, which I can't seem to see stated anywhere. If I recall correctly, Luke was supplied to us with the Tusken chapter...

So we never got any old Ben shards - so what? Maybe he will be supplied to us like Jawa or maybe its the Dev's hint to get him in regard to the familiar faces comment.

Whatever, if you don't want Old Ben and therefore likely miss out on getting COmmander Skywalker, that up to you. I didn't get Thrawn from his event so...

But you were aware that Phenix was needed to unlock plus they gave double drops of needed characters. I don't doubt old Ben will be needed for something in event maybe a bonus tier. Like I said I will deal with it if it is required but I doubt it is.

They also just became farmable.

That's my point - just became farmable and no it was not clear they were needed either.

Regardless - it was pretty clear to me that Old Ben was needed for this luke event and it is now confirmed he is.

No need for me to eat my humble pie.

Sharing same pie. As soon as Luke's journey was mentioned with the 80 free shards. I checked all toons from OT. Old Ben was a glaring issue and farmed him up. If Lobot is required For the next one or as I fear certain ships besides wiggs I may lose out there too.

but Hoth Scout & Soldier are not necessarily required.

FYI there was a picture posted on these forums (since taken down by devs) that showed a little of TB and one of them said HRSolider was needed to play.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    If he shows up in do

But you were aware that Phenix was needed to unlock plus they gave double drops of needed characters. I don't doubt old Ben will be needed for something in event maybe a bonus tier. Like I said I will deal with it if it is required but I doubt it is.

That's my point - just became farmable and no it was not clear they were needed either.

Regardless - it was pretty clear to me that Old Ben was needed for this luke event and it is now confirmed he is.

Sharing same pie. As soon as Luke's journey was mentioned with the 80 free shards. I checked all toons from OT. Old Ben was a glaring issue and farmed him up. If Lobot is required For the next one or as I fear certain ships besides wiggs I may lose out there too.

FYI there was a picture posted on these forums (since taken down by devs) that showed a little of TB and one of them said HRSolider was needed to play.

Right but its a guild activity so I'm guessing as long as someone has them then they can complete that part
  • Options
    There you go...
    Finally we know who will be required!
    Happy Farm to everyone!
  • Options
    If he shows up in do

Right but its a guild activity so I'm guessing as long as someone has them then they can complete that part

We'll see. You may still need him to participate.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    If he shows up in do

They wouldn't say use your entire roster if you needed to use specific ppl
  • Options
    If he shows up in do

Yes they would. There's a ton of battles. Needing HRSoldier to participate in one is fine. Plus it's to participate, it's not like you'll only be using your HRSoldier and no other toons.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    If he shows up in do

Yes they would. There's a ton of battles. Needing HRSoldier to participate in one is fine. Plus it's to participate, it's not like you'll only be using your HRSoldier and no other toons.

Thats why i said that as long as someone has him you'll be fine. But not everybody is going to need every toon. You said you'd need him to participate which is most likely untrue.
  • Options
    If he shows up in do

Thats why i said that as long as someone has him you'll be fine. But not everybody is going to need every toon. You said you'd need him to participate which is most likely untrue.

I said there is a picture that showed you'd need him. Weather or not that was real or photoshopped is different. It won't be if someone has him you can participate, you'll have to have him for one of the battles (assuming the picture is true) then other battles might need sun fac to unlock or Lobot or Leia or ig-100 droid, who knows.

It'll be like mini raids.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    And the future Young Han. ;)

Any space for Han the Infant?

The glint In Han's father's eye could be the special. Or maybe Han spat the dummy first? Or Han's pooey nappy?

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The picture required a 3* HRSoldier. A very early battle. U can bet that it is INTENDED to b challenging for even the most elite guilds.

Each guildie wishing to participate in a certain battle (and b eligible 4 rewards from it) will HAVE TO have the required toon/s at the required stars getting up to multiple 7* toons to participate at the highest levels.

Count on it.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

I said there is a picture that showed you'd need him. Weather or not that was real or photoshopped is different. It won't be if someone has him you can participate, you'll have to have him for one of the battles (assuming the picture is true) then other battles might need sun fac to unlock or Lobot or Leia or ig-100 droid, who knows.

It'll be like mini raids.
    The picture also only showed one small territory. For all we know, victory in TB doesn't require you to fight in every single territory. Perhaps each territory conveys a bonus for the end, so it might be strategically beneficial to have the ability to drop a squad in each territory, but it might not be necessary to do them all. We just don't know yet.
    But a dev has stated on a podcast that Hoth characters will get slight bonuses, but won't really be required for victory.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    But a dev has stated on a podcast that Hoth characters will get slight bonuses, but won't really be required for victory.

I'm going to take that with a grain of salt.

See: Jawa (and was it also Jedi?) bonuses in AAT raids.