Familiar faces rejoin our hero as the journey continues…

Replies

• Options
    Rogee wrote: »
    Just read this:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Fett
    Clan Fett was an ancient Mandalorian clan that could trace its lineage back as far as the Mandalorian Wars. Drawing its name from the Basic transliteration of the word vhett, the Mando'a word for farmer, members of the Fett clan throughout the galaxy's history ranged from simple farmers, to conquering Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders, in addition to several mercenaries and bounty hunters throughout the years. Over time, Clan Fett developed a reputation for members who were skilled and ruthless in battle, as well as for their efforts to uplift the Mandalorian people.

So they were farmer assassins...

What's this garbage?!?! This is not canon. Fett is no Mandalorian. Sorry.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    early_bird_display_with_fig.jpg

You'll need the heroes from the Early Bird Certificate Package. Be sure to farm URoRRuR'R'R, or whatever Tusken that is.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »

You'll need the heroes from the Early Bird Certificate Package. Be sure to farm URoRRuR'R'R, or whatever Tusken that is.

Brilliant!!!!

I used to have all of this and sold them all when I moved from the UK to Canada - made lots of money, but wish I kept them.
  • Options
    If he shows up in do
    Boo wrote: »
    dPaxton wrote: »
    I keep hearing about old ben will be required. I doubt it. Only for a bonus tier. The only one we know is required is Luke. Not going to farm old ben he is useless and if he is required I will get him next time

Well I keep hearing that Luke will be required, which I can't seem to see stated anywhere. If I recall correctly, Luke was supplied to us with the Tusken chapter...

Well the shards we keep getting would be a clue we gotten zero of old ben.

I did not need him for oda either, that's not the point.

So we never got any old Ben shards - so what? Maybe he will be supplied to us like Jawa or maybe its the Dev's hint to get him in regard to the familiar faces comment.

Whatever, if you don't want Old Ben and therefore likely miss out on getting COmmander Skywalker, that up to you. I didn't get Thrawn from his event so...
    I keep hearing about old ben will be required. I doubt it. Only for a bonus tier. The only one we know is required is Luke. Not going to farm old ben he is useless and if he is required I will get him next time

Well I keep hearing that Luke will be required, which I can't seem to see stated anywhere. If I recall correctly, Luke was supplied to us with the Tusken chapter...

So we never got any old Ben shards - so what? Maybe he will be supplied to us like Jawa or maybe its the Dev's hint to get him in regard to the familiar faces comment.

Whatever, if you don't want Old Ben and therefore likely miss out on getting COmmander Skywalker, that up to you. I didn't get Thrawn from his event so...

But you were aware that Phenix was needed to unlock plus they gave double drops of needed characters. I don't doubt old Ben will be needed for something in event maybe a bonus tier. Like I said I will deal with it if it is required but I doubt it is.

• Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    If he shows up in do

But you were aware that Phenix was needed to unlock plus they gave double drops of needed characters. I don't doubt old Ben will be needed for something in event maybe a bonus tier. Like I said I will deal with it if it is required but I doubt it is.

They also just became farmable.
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    If he shows up in do

Well you could have bought the packs like I did but you did not know they would be needed neither did i. Just as I don't know that old Ben will be needed all I know that Luke will be needed by the shards and the login.
  • Options
    this thread is giving me anxiety.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Looks like u guys were right
    TURBO FARMER ENGAGE
    Wait 7* empire in 7 hours for R2
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    And close this one as well. Since we dont need to speculate?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Oh they will, lol
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Best post i see all day, laugh very hard
  • Options
    @JinSaotome gotta close ,em all.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Wait let me save that pic first!
    Parents never understood buying more than 1 figure same time
    "But you already have stormtrooper?"
    Meanwhile stormtrooper getting snot beat out of him by many rebels, everyday
  • Options
    MolDavos wrote: »
    Yes...what you said. :)

I was suggesting that the description describes the WHOLE journey, not just the upcoming next step...meaning that the final battle we face to end up with Jedi Luke will take place on the ROTJ Death Star, where he escapes before it is destroyed.

Pyrefly wrote: »
    MolDavos wrote: »
    He also had to escape from the ultimate weapon in ROTJ. I would call that more of a "narrow" escape than a "daring" escape, but it was an escape all the same.
    If you say the phrase "Luke's daring escape from the Death Star" to a bunch of Star Wars fans, most would assume ANH, not RotJ. And a version of Luke obtained after RotJ would almost certainly be called Jedi Knight Luke, not Commander Luke. And since Luke is is only ever referred to as Commander at the beginning of ESB, combined with the impending release of the Hoth Territory Battle, I think the evidence is overwhelming that they're talking about the ANH Death Star, not the RotJ Death Star.

The point is the description may be describing the entire series not just the portion that unlocks commander luke but weve down this road before lol

The Death Star escape is classically known as the escape of Luke, Han, Chewie, Leia and the droids in ANH. That has always been used in video games etc and is generally well kknown to fans as "the death star escape".

This must be what they are referring to, not the "escape" in ROTJ.

the escape from ANH will be the event challenge where Commander Luke is unlocked, as this will lead into the Hoth Territory Battles.

That makes zero sense. so the journey to the escspe in ANH....2/3 of one movie...what a journey. Plus hes not a commander after that, hes actually still farm boy luke.

Well actually he was trained a little in the falcon. Enough to know how to use the force and hit the exhaust port. He was promoted after that. Plus this is a game on holotables within a mobile game.....its not even the real characters we are using. Just the holotable versions of them....so I don't think it has to make 100% sense tbh.
  • Options
    Holographic representations within a holographic representation, thats deep man
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I was debating getting the dust off Old Ben when they first mentioned "farmiliar faces", but went "meh" and continued farming Sith Assassin.

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    If he shows up in do

That's my point - just became farmable and no it was not clear they were needed either.

Regardless - it was pretty clear to me that Old Ben was needed for this luke event and it is now confirmed he is.

No need for me to eat my humble pie.
  • Options
    If he shows up in do

That's my point - just became farmable and no it was not clear they were needed either.

Regardless - it was pretty clear to me that Old Ben was needed for this luke event and it is now confirmed he is.

Sharing same pie. As soon as Luke's journey was mentioned with the 80 free shards. I checked all toons from OT. Old Ben was a glaring issue and farmed him up. If Lobot is required For the next one or as I fear certain ships besides wiggs I may lose out there too.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    If he shows up in do

Sharing same pie. As soon as Luke's journey was mentioned with the 80 free shards. I checked all toons from OT. Old Ben was a glaring issue and farmed him up. If Lobot is required For the next one or as I fear certain ships besides wiggs I may lose out there too.

I think Lobot would be a stretch, Luke has zero interaction with him. Ships are an interesting thought tho.
  • Options
    If he shows up in do

I think Lobot would be a stretch, Luke has zero interaction with him. Ships are an interesting thought tho.

Yes, lobot is my worst case scenario. Always expect the worst and hope for the best. With the journey of Luke all bets are off. 1st time a legendary toon is needed. Also how good CLS looks on paper surprises me as well. So I'm ready for anything cause I think each iteration will be worth it. Except Lobot lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    If he shows up in do

I doubt anything will be needed in regard to ships - once Luke becomes a commander, Wedge and Biggs are pretty much mute - especially Biggs.

Luke is only seen flying as a Rebel team again on Hoth - unless they magically create some sort of snow speeder event, I doubt we will need that.

So with the escape of the death star completed and we get CLS, we can now turn our attention to TESB to continue Luke's story.

With upcoming Hoth Territory Battles, I have no idea if this will play a part in Luke's overall journey, but Hoth Scout & Soldier are not necessarily required, but will certainly get an advantage in that event to unlock Hoth Leia and Han - who may be required for Luke's next phase of his story.

Perhaps TBs will also unlock Chewbacca???

Like I have said before (on various posts), there are data files that have shown Paploo & Wicket - before their release. Those same data files also show another version of Yoda - Hermit Yoda. Guaranteed he will also be a requirement, when he becomes available (hopefully not 1 week before his requirement, lol). Perhaps CLS will unlock Hermit Yoda somehow?

I doubt Lando or Lobot will be required for Luke's story in the future as they never had anything to do with his journey (except perhaps Lando at Jabba's Palace - but that would be a different version of Lando I bet).

Not sure how they will do the next phase of Luke's story as he is mostly on his own - save and except Hoth, R2, Hermit Yoda and then he faces Vader on Bespin.

I bet a one on one dual with Vader will be necessary, as this has already been done before in an event between Ezra and Kanan.
  • Options
    If he shows up in do

I doubt anything will be needed in regard to ships - once Luke becomes a commander, Wedge and Biggs are pretty much mute - especially Biggs.

Luke is only seen flying as a Rebel team again on Hoth - unless they magically create some sort of snow speeder event, I doubt we will need that.

So with the escape of the death star completed and we get CLS, we can now turn our attention to TESB to continue Luke's story.

With upcoming Hoth Territory Battles, I have no idea if this will play a part in Luke's overall journey, but Hoth Scout & Soldier are not necessarily required, but will certainly get an advantage in that event to unlock Hoth Leia and Han - who may be required for Luke's next phase of his story.

Perhaps TBs will also unlock Chewbacca???

Like I have said before (on various posts), there are data files that have shown Paploo & Wicket - before their release. Those same data files also show another version of Yoda - Hermit Yoda. Guaranteed he will also be a requirement, when he becomes available (hopefully not 1 week before his requirement, lol). Perhaps CLS will unlock Hermit Yoda somehow?

I doubt Lando or Lobot will be required for Luke's story in the future as they never had anything to do with his journey (except perhaps Lando at Jabba's Palace - but that would be a different version of Lando I bet).

Not sure how they will do the next phase of Luke's story as he is mostly on his own - save and except Hoth, R2, Hermit Yoda and then he faces Vader on Bespin.

I bet a one on one dual with Vader will be necessary, as this has already been done before in an event between Ezra and Kanan.

Great. I have thought of dagoba cave scene where Luke fights Vader but is really himself. This would fit perfectly in with hermit yoda and what you said about the duel. Exciting. My theory crafting mind going in overdrive. And a side note I enjoy all of yours as well.
  • Options
    Next step is hoth.
    There's no hoth lea or han and imo won't be.
    So hoth soldier and scout
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Next step is hoth.

Theyve already been confirmed.
  • Options
    Next step is hoth.

Where?
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Next step is hoth.

Where?

When they anounced territory battles.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120157/the-road-ahead-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes#latest
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Next step is hoth.

Where?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120157/the-road-ahead-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes#latest

Succeed or fail together in a new collaborative reward structure as you earn exclusive gear and characters like Hoth Han, Hoth Leia and more. Stay tuned for more details on Territory Battle-exclusive rewards!
  • Options
    You got me....
    Discusting, hoth suit before Jango or droideka or anything else....
    They're like 15 min in a snowsuit, bang new toons....
    I guess we'll have carbonite han to complete the 5 han solo squad
  • Options
    Raid han, hoth han, storm han, old han and my favorite....carbonite han
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Raid han, hoth han, storm han, old han and my favorite....carbonite han

You're forgetting about pre freeze bespin han and endor han