Yoda consensus

Prev1345
Is Yoda good? Will he stick around or he's just flavor of month? What kind of teams is he best on or is he like Sid and just good anywhere?

Replies

• Options
    Would it work well? I was also thinking about subbing out Dooku for JC for more healing but I kind of like Dooku's stun...
  • Options
    Sounds like a winning combo to me.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I am heading in this direction but probably without Sid. I think he's vastly overrated except when used for his leader ability. The team lacks a solid striker so I'd do GS. Or maybe Daka to annoy people. ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Depends on his speed really. And how the AI plays him. Will be exciting to see in a few hours :)

Otherwise looks like a solid lineup. I'm heading in the direction of QGJ, GS, Rey, Yoda, and Dakka. Dooku would be my last choice if Yoda isn't top tier

What do you see the next event challenge being? I feel like it's almost have to be Rebel or Nightsisters. Scoundrel is also somewhat possible.
  • Options
    I am thinking the same pretty much. QJC + Lumi, Yoda, Dooku. Still lookin for a 5th but considering Sid, Daka, or maybe even Poe.
  • Options
    I will go for QGJ, Lumi, Yoda, Ashoka and Mr. X.. maybe the Old Lady or GS
  • Options
    Sounds awesome :smile:
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Options
    pwnthenubs wrote: »
    Would it work well? I was also thinking about subbing out Dooku for JC for more healing but I kind of like Dooku's stun...

Looks like an amazing team.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Qgj lumi yoda Ben fotp.
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm gunna be rocking qgj as lead, Yoda, lumi, Rey, and either old Ben or kylo. Old Ben only 4 stars but he has good synergy. My only concern is lack of damage since old Ben has 4 stars, Rey has 5, Yoda has 5 and qgj has 5. That's why I might rock 7 star ren until Rey and qgj are higher
  • RichieT
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    If you aren't facing another qgj team I'd throw in pothole for the offense up bump. Makes everyone a heavier hitter. If you throw gs into that line up its probably the first toon getting attacked.
  • Options
    Rank 1 guy in our server included Yoda in his teAm. 6* Yoda.

Will be interesting to fight against :) but looks overpowered)
  • Options
    Don't worry his AI is terrible, if it was QGJ lead he'd be scarier
  • Options
    As of now he is Phasma-led with Rey and also Yoda. We will see...
  • Options
    I used him for giggles when I was only 6* gear 6 and rank 3 attacks. He was squishy and not super impactfull yet. His claim to fame was dodging a 7* full geared Reys special attack that made me smile.

I do plan to gear and skill him up but I have not figured out which jedi other than qgj lead and obi wan to pair him with. Maybe Poe and ig86? Not sure yet need to gear/skill him up and practice.
  • Options
    I would use Geo instead of Sid unless going against a Jedi team.
  • Options
    I would interchange Sid with Re depending on what you go up against.
  • Options
    yoda would be a perfect poe partner, need to figure out the rest.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, to everyone out there, do y'all think that those who had unlocked Yoda will have an upper hand advantage over those who don't have Yoda yet in the Arena stage?

:(
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    No, if you play smart he is easily beat.. Fun to play though.
  • Options
    Also no.
  • Options
    I don't see where Yoda actually could fit into an arena team atm. He is less damage than GS or Rey or FOTP and offers less team turn manipulation than Poe or Obi or Phasma.
    He is awesome, but arena is too much speed/burst pre-Poe and he just isn't that. He's a strong single character that offers long term team synergy. IMO ofc.
  • Options
    No. He is tough enough to be a crap in the AI's hands.

(I unlocked Yoda 7*)
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Wow that's nice to hear!

@BentWookie @moongod @ThalosKirano

Haha may I ask who will y'all farm next in the Arena Shipment after I had maxed Sidius, Eeth and IG88?

Also in the GW, after maxing poggle , ig86 and Lumi.

B)
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    No. He is tough enough to be a crap in the AI's hands.

(I unlocked Yoda 7*)
    I don't see where Yoda actually could fit into an arena team atm. He is less damage than GS or Rey or FOTP and offers less team turn manipulation than Poe or Obi or Phasma.
    He is awesome, but arena is too much speed/burst pre-Poe and he just isn't that. He's a strong single character that offers long term team synergy. IMO ofc.

Alright man this soothes my heart haha! But I'm still tryna get him though!

With the team of,

Lumi, mace, JC, QGJ and Eeth in the future!
  • Options
    Feng wrote: »
    Wow that's nice to hear!

Haha may I ask who will y'all farm next in the Arena Shipment after I had maxed Sidius, Eeth and IG88?

B)

That's easy,
    As always I will farm the next toon I need to win.

Why should I change now?

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Wow that's nice to hear!

B)

That's easy,

Why should I change now?

Haha I honestly have no idea on who to farm next! :s

Probably HK47 from arena shipment due to my existing droids, but as for GW, I'm a lost child :s
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Wow that's nice to hear!

B)

That's easy,

Why should I change now?

Haha I honestly have no idea on who to farm next! :s

Probably HK47 from arena shipment due to my existing droids, but as for GW, I'm a lost child :s

I just finished Rey.. Am going to finish Akbar and stupid Darth Mauls brother "just in case" and continue the S L O W farm of the rebel tank. :s

I hate long term projects 'till they pay off.
  • Options
    Arena matches are over too quick to use his abilities to their fullest potential. I have him in my team and I think no one has attacked me because they're not sure or maybe scared.