Yoda consensus

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Just managed to unlock Yoda and I have I'm looking for people's opinions. I only just managed to get my Barriss and Koth to 5* so won't be able to get Yoda any higher than 5* for now. Do you think he will be viable at 5*? Or should I hold off from spending a lot of credits and resources building him up for now..
  • Options
    All about what you want and what level you are at.

He's probably the most fun character to play with because of all the options he has in battle

He's great for challenges and pretty good on arena offense but that being said the AI with him is horrible, he hits his buff stealer in round one when no one has buffs and then gets killed cause his health is bad at 5* and you will probably lose arena rank easily if he is on your team at 5*

So if you want him for arena I would say wait, but he is a blast to play with
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    8milmsgs wrote: »
    Yet another question on Jedi teams for Yoda event. I don't care too much about getting a 7* Yoda as I didn't start too long ago so I'm nowhere near ready to compete for that. BUT I would like to get the 5* Yoda the next time the event comes around.

My dilemma is that I would like to get 5 Jedi's to at least 5*, but without investing a lot of time or energy in Jedi chars that don't at least have some other functionality (either GW, Arena, or LS battles).

My current set up is 6* Lumi, 5* JC, 5* QGJ, 4* Ahsoka, and 4* Anakin, along with a 2* Kit. I have Mace 21/80 to unlock, Eeth at 10/50 to unlock, and both Barriss and Ima at 4/80. Which toons should I concentrate on getting to 5* for the next Yoda event, but which will provide at least some utility outside of this one purpose?

I've been thinking Lumi, JC, QGJ, but not sure what to use for the other two? I imagine Barriss and Ima would probably provide the most utility outside of the Yoda event, but farming both of them to 5* before the next event seems impossible. Thoughts?

What is your lvl bro?
    I used barriss(L) 6*, Lumi 7*, Asoka 6*, Qui Gon 6* and JC 6* (just barris and Lumi gear lvl 8, the rest lvl 7)
    Start to farm barriss is your best option, if your not able to do that yet, put Lumi as leader and start to farm mace and eeth
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    My 5* yoda is almost max gear and lvl 70. Hes ALOT of fun but at 5*, fun is all he is really good for fyi