Ver Update 9: 08/28/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Phasma
  • Captain Phasma... Lol! From left field! :D
  • When did Phasma get the Rebel tag?
  • Hoth Rebel Radio Technician
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • The Wampa.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Phasma

Seriously??? Please tell me this is just a bad joke...or a poor data mining job...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Phasma

Seriously???

Looks like it, weak.
  • Yep, make sure you read always the devs posts and announcements page before forum and you'll know most of that information beforehand ;-D
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Phasma

I'm sorry....I thought I was posting on the SWGOH game forum. I must have posted in the STAR WARS BOOK COMMERCIAL FORUM BY MISTAKE!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Silky wrote: »
    ...I'd bet it has to be a rebel.Or at least not in the sense of giving us something we really need...

Oh it'll be something you need.1426207539072

Honest question @CG_Kozispoon - How is Phasma helping in September?
    Is it because of the book tie in? I don't see how that "helps" us exactly, but fine, I understand a well-timed tie-in.
    Is a First Order rework (beyond the mass of zetas they recently received) coming?
    Some event planned well in advance of the next movie?
    Truely, I'm baffled. I have baff.
    Phasma

I'm sorry....I thought I was posting on the SWGOH game forum. I must have posted in the STAR WARS BOOK COMMERCIAL FORUM BY MISTAKE!!

Lol
  • Wasn't she the toon of the month when we first started playing this almost two years ago?
  • Territory battles are just a huge misdirection to drain resources so we all have to spend cash when General Hux is released on Force Friday and we need a G10 Bounty Hunters squad to unlock him. First Order is the new meta.
  • I thought it was a joke when I read it in chat earlier. Guess it's cool for the three people that don't have her already
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Phasma has to be a joke. They have stats telling them that 90% of the player base has 7* Phasma. They wouldn't possibly waste everyone's time with such a lame log in character...would they?? :|

Between this and the booster removal...I'm not sure what anyone is thinking at CG hq...or if they are at all.

• Faroer
    246 posts Member
    maybe it's a force friday tie in and they are really giving us the unveiling of new secret TLJ phasma?
    Phasma has to be a joke. They have stats telling them that 90% of the player base has 7* Phasma. They wouldn't possibly waste everyone's time with such a lame log in character...would they?? :|

Between this and the booster removal...I'm not sure what anyone is thinking at CG hq...or if they are at all.

I would lower your expectations and then you can never be disappointed by anything CG does lol
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    In before lost somewhere in megathread

Lost and found
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Unless it's to get an 8 star Phasma...I just don't get it...
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    When did the daily login character become such a big deal?? So what you have it 7*, most of the charcters the past year ive had 7*, it's free shard shop. Is it the cool thing to do to complain about every little thing now?

• LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jamesm wrote: »
    When did the daily login character become such a big deal?? So what you have it 7*, most of the charcters the past year ive had 7*, it's free shard shop. Is it the cool thing to do to complain about every little thing now?

I totally agree with you! If they put any other toon it would still not please everyone... By the way a lot of people don't have Phasma because they didn't bother farming her.

Moreover, Kozi said that she will be useful soon! Last Jedi is coming... Consider this as free shard currencies if you already have her at 7*!
  • Faroer
    246 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    LtGenStu wrote: »

I totally agree with you! If they put any other toon it would still not please everyone... By the way a lot of people don't have Phasma because they didn't bother farming her.

Moreover, Kozi said that she will be useful soon! Last Jedi is coming... Consider this as free shard currencies if you already have her at 7*!

A lot of your perspective on this depends on when you started the game. For late 2015 early 2016 players it is different than for newer players. But even for launch players, if they picked a toon with just 1 hard node, there wouldn't be complaints. I'll just leave it at that.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member

Right? Take the hint now, unless you just want an excuse to complain more later on.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Faroer wrote: »

A lot of your perspective on this depends on when you started the game. For late 2015 early 2016 players it is different than for newer players. But even for launch players, if they picked a toon with just 1 hard node, there wouldn't be complaints. I'll just leave it at that.

Doesnt matter its still free shard shop and possibly a hint at up coming events tied to the new movie. No reason to get bent out of shape.
  • Game Update Status: Version update delayed
    DELAY- Details to follow

NOOOOOOOOO
  • *sigh*
  • Hahaha. Knew that was coming. Getting too late in the day for an update to push.
  • Game Update Status: Version update delayed
    DELAY- Details to follow

As we predicted......update is coming in august 2018