Territory Battles Reward Feedback [Mega]

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    ^this
  • Options
    I got 40 salvage in total, but still that's nowhere close to being matched with the time spend and level of challenge overcome
  • Options
    I'm talking from a leader and officers pov
  • Options
    You get g12 parts so unless you have a toon at g12 this stuff can't be used. The green dot seems only visible once you get your first toon to g12 (or is bugged actually). But you can check at swgoh.gg what toons will need the gear you got
  • Options
    So far, nobody in our guild has gotten anything other than salvages. Such a bummer for all that work and coordination.
  • Options
    wow I didn't know that and I've been playing for a long time lol and thanka
  • Options
    and no gear 12 yet for me
  • Options
    Yes, g12 *parts*. How many TB is it going to take to get just ONE piece of gear for a single toon? Ridiculous rewards.
  • Options
    The officers of our guild had to spend much of the holiday weekend crunching numbers and whatnot. A lot of members spent real-world money on packs for CHS and other stuff. And not one single fully-crafted piece of gear... even a lower-lever gear... not one?!

If CG/EA can't increase the rewards, TBs just aren't worth all the work and aggrevation.
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    It really was a gargantuan effort. Such a disappointment.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Did anyone else get locked out of Phase 6 yesterday.

My whole guild were buzzing about it all day yesterday. The strange thing is that we got at least 1 star in each area of every phase before that.

TB for us just kept us stuck on Phase 5 all day - is there some requirement or something to progress to phase 6????
  • Options
    Hang on I got a call into my chiropractor.
  • Options
    good thing tb happen often
  • Options
    Yes, g12 *parts*. How many TB is it going to take to get just ONE piece of gear for a single toon? Ridiculous rewards.
    well, one can start buying the rest and pray for full piece next TB... It's mentioned that there is 'a chance' of it)

• Options
    Wow- really poor rewards even for 41 star. Guild members not happy... can't blame them. The amount of work and coordination is not worth it. Really disappointing.
  • Options
    After All that coordinating all that mod swapping this is really horrible. At least make up for the credits used in swapping mods and of course gearing raising lvl of characters. Also gear seems a little on the light side to say the least.
  • Options
    Those rewards are ridiculous...I feel scammed
  • Options

One and a half. If you average 3.2k tokens(26 stars) you can get 40 salvages per TB.
  • Pob
    36 posts Member
    Options
    This was meant to make the gearing grind easier. Hmm
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yeah... 37* and kitten. I get that EA wants to make g12 take a long time, but that said, even 1 full piece a week will end up taking years to gear out your roster.....
  • Options
    Kylar wrote: »

They really are SO far off the mark, idek what to think.
  • Options
    And I was just lamenting on how Arena is a complete waste of time and I should start focusing on the PvE aspects of the game more for enjoyment.

Risk vs. Reward, Devs. Risk vs. Reward.

Just went 100% F2P.
  • Options
    6 days, 39 stars and a whole load of nothing to show at the end of it.

Underwhelmed
  • Kylar
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Kylar wrote: »

They really are SO far off the mark, idek what to think.

I would have raged even with double or triple that amount....
    I mean we officers spent like 60+ hours (some way more) to maximize our rewards...can't be mad on a guildy if he says kitten it and doesn't participate in the next ones
  • Options
    After a week of effort and a lot of time, I was expecting at least one fully crafted piece for 39 stars. Rewards need to improve. This isn't a 20 min rancor battle.
    The reward are the guild event tokens. The box contents are to ease that over the long run. Use the tokens to buy the specific G12 pieces you need.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    This is a legitimate question. I realize that the TB rewards are not tiered like the raids - everyone in the guild gets the same currency and crystals. I really like that system. Encourages teamwork, etc. My question is related to the prize box. All 50 of us got the exact same salvage in the exact numbers. Is that a bug? Or is that actually WAI? That the entire guild's TB reward is dependent on one RNG check?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    The 2500 tokens are the real reward.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Adding my huge disappointment to rewards, you have undertuned the rewards for a weeks efforts by so much, TB will become effort by the 3rd week.
    Not talking about bad RNG here, whole guild/s are posting no combines at 30+ stars.
    At the very least add a credit heists worth of credits just as a starter.
    Really deflated after enjoying the content.
    Doc
  • Options

One and a half. If you average 3.2k tokens(26 stars) you can get 40 salvages per TB.

Yeah, and that will come slowly. Don't mind rounding out gear by picking and choosing from the store. After so much time invested in this week, I really expected way more in actual gear rewards.
  • Options
    Actually glad to see I'm not the only one completely let down. We got 5 or 6 bits of salvage at best for 30* poor show