Platoon Requirements

Replies

• Options
    Confirming, same. But at 2* it's a non-issue as of now.

This..

If its same for rest of the phases all hell = breaking loose
  • Options
    Thats the case with us. Must be something with randomizer.
  • Options
    We have the same issue.
  • Options
    Yes, same with ours (all 6 guilds)
  • Options
    Same here. Helps prove the point that the RNG in the game might not be as random as we think it is.
  • Options
    6The6Bull6 wrote: »
    Same here. Helps prove the point that the RNG in the game might not be as random as we think it is.

I don't think anyone really thought it was. You get too many streaks, good hits and then a bunch of down hits. Refilling energy and using crystals to try and get back to one of those good streaks is what aids in addiction.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Did anyone else get the same exact characters in multiple platoons in this first phase? We had the same exact characters in the same exact spots from platoon 1 through platoon 4. I didnt notice this in the first TB and am wondering if this is a new feature that the Devs are trying or if this is common place.
  • Options
    The same for our guild. First four platoons had all the same characters on same position. Seems like a bug
  • Options
    Yeah.
    We need 9 copies of Lobot and 8 copies of Cody. That's a tall order for a small Guild like ours. And this is supposed to be the easiest Territory? :neutral:
  • Options
    again problems. every guild have this.
  • Options
    Moving to our new TB category
  • Options
    I'll add my "me too" to this, just for the record. New phase in 2.5 hours, let's see what happens.
  • Options
    For phase 2
    Platoon 1 and 2 identical
    Platoon 3 and 4 identical
  • Options
    today platoons 1/2 are identical, 3/4 are identical, and 5/6 are different. Both territories have the same platoons.
  • Options
    And, platoons 1/2 on the bottom territory look to have the exact same toon requirements as yesterday's platoon 1-4, just with the increased star requirement.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Come on now... yesterday was fine. Today is fine... but if this keeps up, that's ridiculous.
    Both territories had the exact same platoon needs.
    Platoon 1 & 2 are identical.
    Platoons 3 4 & 5 are identical.
    Platoon 6 is the only unique today and still, shared across both North and South territories.
    Oh yeah, and there is 3 of one toon in the same platoon. I thought that was going to be limited to no more than 2 per platoon?

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs
    Can we get a response to this?
    Please don't merge this into oblivion mods...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed, this needs to be fixed. We also got the full Phoenix row again.
  • Options
    Moved to the proper sub-forum: Guild and Player Events (Territory Battles: Rebel Hoth)
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    I suppose we should be glad there's no Wickets so far...
  • Options
    I really wish you'd stop moving this out of general immediately. You know you're going to get 1000 more posts on this today and since this subform is brand new, people don't know how to find it yet.
  • Options
    Nothing like 18 Jyn to start your day off. Could have been 18 baze so I'll take it.
  • Options
    Same result here. Platoon 1/2 are the same, platoon 3/4 are the same, platoons 5 & 6 are different from the others and each other. Platoons in both territories are EXACTLY the same. And it looks like 1/2 are the same as yesterday's 1/2/3/4.
  • Options
    Same. Rng can't be so random it's identical can it?
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    I really wish you'd stop moving this out of general immediately. You know you're going to get 1000 more posts on this today and since this subform is brand new, people don't know how to find it yet.
    It's a learning process, sure, but I don't think that will be helped by letting people think that they should still be posting them over in General first. People seem to be getting the hang of it quite quickly the last few days, to be honest.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    We need 20 biggs. It's a bit insane. I'd rather have 3* new ewoks :P
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Well, I'll say this... It would help tremendously if the devs would start to respond to this concern. Dev responses draw eyeballs. Our platoons today required 26 Bistans including 3 in 2 platoons where I thought the max was 2 per platoon. If this doesn't change, and we're seeing 26+ Baze's (or Hera's or Wedge or R2...) in phase 5 even...
    This is not the random we were promised.
    (edited because it keeps flagging b i g g s as an offensive word)
    Post edited by Muaddib on
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    Well, I'll say this... It would help tremendously if the devs would start to respond to this concern. Dev responses draw eyeballs. Our platoons today required 26 Bistans including 3 in 2 platoons where I thought the max was 2 per platoon. If this doesn't change, and we're seeing 26+ Baze's (or ****'s or Wedge or R2...) in phase 5 even...
    This is not the random we were promised.

Idk why so quiet. 2nd going of a major content release. Maybe we ll get an announcement at the end of it or end of the day.
  • Options
    20 Wedges for us...