Platoon Requirements

Replies

• Options
    This TB means all of Hoth TBs?

Ugh. More questions than anything else. These forums are so different now. It's a real shame.
    Thanks @Indominable_J for breaking it down and actually getting some type of answer on here.
  • Options
    Instead of nerfing platoons, cant we just get some of these units finally released to farmable areas? All the ships are way WAY WAY behind the 6-8 week or whatever the toon release cadance was stated way back when.
  • Options
    Wait... so you can't/won't alter Hoth TB but magically platoons are way different then they were last TB? Either your seeder broke or you did alter platoons and just aren't acknowledging it.
  • Options
    @CG_RyDiggs
    When you mention this TB, nobody on the forum except you CG guys could know that you were talking from Hoth TB and not the one that was currently running. Only you know the path for coming monthes, so @Indominable_J was right to ask for some more infos, since we were not aware there would be other different TB. Totally agree with his message.
  • Options
    Same here. Platoons 1 & 2 were the same and 3, 4, 5 were the same. Then north and south were identical. 18 Baze and as many Biggs required (doesn't seem that random!) ...whilst most guilds can probably cope with this at phases 1/2/3 this is going to hurt in later phases.
  • Options
    I think Dark aside toons should be in the Platoons and LS for combat missions because serious what if in phase 5 it ask for Hera? We need her for the mission or in phase 7 platoons ask for Jyn?
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    I think Dark aside toons should be in the Platoons and LS for combat missions because serious what if in phase 5 it ask for Hera? We need her for the mission or in phase 7 platoons ask for Jyn?

It did ask for Hera. A lot of guilds had a full line of Phoenix in phase 5, including Hera. But that has nothing to do with whether dark side characters are included. They are capable of excluding Hoth Rebel losers from platoons because they are required in missions, they should be capable of excluding the only Phoenix leader when there's a Phoenix mission as well.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Thanks for commenting back, just trying to figure out platoons for the coming TB's so we can maximize our rosters. Cheers!
  • Matt3p0
    70 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for further review. Thanks!

Any news on the issue being fixed before phase 3 starts? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Matt3p0 wrote: »
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for further review. Thanks!

Any news on the issue being fixed before phase 3 starts? @CG_Kozispoon

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/132859/platoon-requirements#latest

Tl;Dr- nope.
  • Options
    Anyone have numbers for TP awarded per platoon mission completed?
  • Options
    This is really disappointing @CG_RyDiggs
    You clearly made coding changes to THIS CURRENTLY RUNNING TB from the first. You also didn't "answer" our actual concern here. You went back over your previous answers, but that wasn't the question. Platoons are duplicating in the same territory and mirrored across both territories. We're seeing 3 toons in a single platoon. We're seeing 25+ requests for the same toon across 2 territories. Again, that isn't a problem yet... but when we get to phase 5&6 where Phoenix and Rogue 1 will be required, and your platoons require 25 Hera's or 25 Jyn's (the only leaders for those factions) - you're telling us to fail. So frustrating.
  • Options
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be a bug. Recruit Players to your Guild that have these Characters in their roster, or you can acquire them on your own.

... and boot players out who don't.

I love the inclusiveness you're trying to build in this game. :|
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I'm actually curious how many Millenium Falcons there are in the game. I'm willing to bet it's a lot less than the number of guilds.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Thanks for commenting back, just trying to figure out platoons for the coming TB's so we can maximize our rosters. Cheers!

Gy0e_f-maxage-0.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Well this hasn't been fixed. The platoons are actually identical to yesterday, as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    2 millennium falcon required. If it was farmable, even on difficult I could understand. But to make buyable ships only a requirement is a complete joke and a slap in the face.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Well this hasn't been fixed. The platoons are actually identical to yesterday, as far as I can tell.

Yup, we have the EXACT same platoon requirements in both territories today as we did yesterday.
    @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon
    This CAN'T possibly be WAI.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    In addition, squadrons 1-4 are identical and squadrons 5 and 6 are identical.
  • Options
    Ships are basically unachievable. The others for p3 have paploo and poa's out the wazoo. Seriously, what is the point? Seems they've initially made this TB harder for fights and platoons. Must have been too many crystal level rewards last time.
  • Options
    I kinda understand asking the new ewoks because they were available in packs but my guild got 2 Millennuim Falcons and 2 TIE Reapers so that ruined our Phase today....
  • Options
    Yeah. I thought they they said "we hear you" and weren't going to do this sht.
  • Options
    what about needing 14 pao's? Just silliness. They didn't make the ewoks very useful to require p2w characters.
  • Options
    Synric wrote: »

They said they hear us and are taking it into consideration. Unfortunately they didn't say they would remove them.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Silky wrote: »

They said they hear us and are taking it into consideration. Unfortunately they didn't say they would remove them.

"We hear you, but frankly don't give a fk." Got it, good to know.
  • Options

Don't worry I'm sure they will figure something out by next year :wink:
  • Options
    Bobby777 wrote: »

Don't worry I'm sure they will figure something out by next year :wink:

There will be a new pack next week for $100 that will fill one platoon slot.
  • Options
    "Its too hard. Make it easier so i can do it without putting any work in"
  • Options
    "We hear you." [Next time buy the packs so you can fill platoons!]
  • Options
    TB is meant to be long term, not just a "now" thing.

The Rancor has been around a long time. It's at the point where 1-2 Toons can solo it. Whereas last year, solo'ing it with a squad was a big deal.

TB might be fully Auto'd by many Guilds in early 2019...based on the number of OP Toons frequently released in a short period of time. As for ships, I'm sure I get a few to 7* by then, only have 3 at 5* at the moment.

I haven't been playing for that long, but the pattern of "what used to be awesome and hard to get", will be rendered "mediocre and fairly easy to get".

I heard Vader and his TIE was once a very long and hard farm.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.