SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Maviand wrote: »
    2- Tools for Guild Leaders. The fact that we have to rely so heavily on 3rd party websites (SWGOH.gg & Crouchingrancor.com) speaks about the problem in and of itself. They do they best they can but currently its EXTREMELY tedious for guild leaders to figure out who does what, what the guild's needs are, and other general information that should be available. Being a leader is limited to inviting and booting people, which is THE MOST BASIC of features available to ANY other game.

yes please. So much room for improvement in this area.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Djbz wrote: »
    Vohbo wrote: »
    Filter option: Pilots
    That’s in the game now.
    Just as “Crew member” instead of “pilots”

Ah I was unclear. I meant active pilots, but I guess I just have to add them to my favourites. Half my roster is a crew member of something here or there.
  • Options
    WOW...

So much has been said so forgive me if I repeat. But I think the biggest thing out of all of these posts is that WE NEED another QOL update, BEFORE any of this other new content comes out! The squeaky wheel has not been getting the grease, and if it doesn't... no amount of paint or body work will make the car run any better without the wheels to make it go.

My list is not an any particular order.

1. Full mod set binding for easy switching, i.e. all mods from one toon to move to another.
    2. Removal of Daily Challenge/Ship Challenge timer's, either for everyone or once you reach 80+
    3. Weekly breakdown of average tickets per guild member, and per day; we should not have to keep track of this outside of the game. The lifetime tracker is useless.
    4.TB tracker for each guild member notating specific challenges, platoons, and deployments completed/ attempted per phase and territory.
    5. A more efficient Chat would be nice, but most guilds tend to have Discord or Line in use already.
    6. RNG... where to start? Higher % drops for the rarer items across the board, 10-15%; Challenges, Normal and Hard modes, Cantina, Raids... about the only consistent reward giver is GW (and TB) and that is a whole separate issue.
    7. Another level for Challenges, with Mk 5 Stun Guns, Mk 3 Holos and Stun Cuffs, being worked into the rewards either for the final tier or into previous ones.
    8. RNG again... zeta, zeta, zeta... bare minimum of one per challenge day would be enough. At least then you could plan ahead. One guaranteed per challenge would obviously be preferred.
    9. Bronzium pack multi buy. Even the SW card collecting game has a ten at once button.
    10. Increase to maximum gear pieces donated and accepted, and allow gold gear to be donated.
    11. Also, on guild donations, have an alert icon appear above it to alert you, that you can donate something.
    12. Increase number of ship challenges to three.
    13. Add Multi-Sim button to ship challenges, like in normal challenge.

If all of the previous things were done, I would be much happier about the future of the game.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I would love 2 QOL items...

1. Please list the Mod level on the Sell page... right now you get the stats, color, set but you don't know what level it is...

2. On gear in stores... please list salvage inventory in the details instead of just the gear. Extra credit if you can list all needed salvage/inventory to craft. Some pieces of gear is like inception... need 2 of these... which need 2 of those, each need 2 of another...
  • Options
    Definitely do NOT add another tier. You already need 2 hours for both Squad/Fleet Arena, plus GW, plus 2 raids, plus TB, plus everything else, plus another TB and Guild v Guild.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Here's a QoL update I'd like: individual settings for auto battle in both Ships and regular battles. Had it set to auto basic for the first few rounds of Thrawn and then lost a bunch of Ships matches because they were only firing basics.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    +1 to all the useless gear, why do we have 2000+ pieces of gear? Why isn't the gear diversified across the characters? It just doesn't make any sense to have a backlog of useless gear and then require over mk v 250 stun guns to gear up the phoenix squad (and stun cuffs, carbantis (iii), etc... Update the challenges, update the rewards for heroic pit and the TB dropbox.

This is the only one that will not get looked at, it makes them money and they do it on purpose
  • Options
    Vohbo wrote: »
    Filter option: Pilots

And get rid of that useless "Crew Member" filter....
  • Options
    One of the most asked for QoL improvements is the ability to buy a lot of bronzium packs at once. Bronzium packs are some of the oldest part of the game, and for long time players next to wothless even in large numbers. So why not combine the "buy a lot of bronziums" with "make bronziums great again"?

Introducing: The Mega Bromnzium (placeholder name)!
    Price 100k Ally point

Rewards: basically a lot of stuff you would get from opening 400 bronziums
    + 1 toon (or shard equal of already activated, the toon can be ANY toon or ship in the game, not just the ones found in bronziums)
    + "1 crafted gear (raid or better)" OR "3 omega materials + 1 zeta material"

This is just to make an example and illustrate the idea. Now ally points and bronziums are at bit embarrassing, they could be something fun. You save your ally points and once every few weeks your roll the big dice so to speak. This would be something to look forward to! :)
  • Options
    I am so glad I am not alone! The gear crisis is ruining the game. As a longtime F2P player, I have about 20 characters that are playable, and about 100 that are useless cannon fodder that I can or will never use.

Please make gear accessible so we can bring all characters up to level 9. The Gear Challenge is completely outdated so that is a great place to start. The Tank Takedown gear package is terrible. I finished first a few times in my guild and received all useless gear. It's easier to acquire Zeta's than it is gear.

GW is no longer fun. Even if I can get thru the first 10 nodes without losing a character I still can't beat level 12 almost every day with its multiple 1 shot kill shots, self healers and cleansers. I started just auto playing it and I can almost get the same results.

What is the purpose of the Mod Store anyway? I would guess 98% of the Mods on a weekly basis are total garbage. Triple the price if you need to but please put some good mods in there. At the least that seems like a practical business decision.

I LOVE THIS GAME! But it's slipping away fast.

Agree 100% GW needs a tune up not the lies they keep telling us about it.
    I don't mind a challenge but whan i can have 5 gear 11 squads get destroyed without being able to take out one person just takes all the fun out of playing to where i quit doing GW except on tuesdays.
    When this game first came out you use to be able to sell gear for currency why did they take that away so you have to spend $$$ at least let us combine gear say 50 of an mk3 to make it an mk4 and so on
  • Options
    I kind of understand the game, as it is, is tuned for all types of players along all types of levels.

But it's dragging. Kind of think it's about time that long term users with extended rosters who've 3 starred all cantina and LS/DS battles and who are feeling like the entire game is a growing time sink get to move over to the Legends Cantina area.

Access is maybe part time in game and part roster depth - There Galactic chore gets either simplified or overhalled to a personal TB - on a 6 day shedule, less battles per day - at end of week you get 6 days of rewards. Some fun, or changing challenges in between would be grand.

Arena should flip over so it's dynamic. Best teams/users keep getting funneled into their own epic arena match up - better rewards for the people who are really gung ho - rewards remain the same for others - the real reward come from topping the normal arena and getting into the combat with the people in Epic.

Re-level the current LS and DS regular battles -- as you play back through you need to super star these new challenges - doing so lets you sim for free. Same for Cantina

Challenges get a new tier - and become a challenge. You gotta put in with a new team each week (attacker, tank, support - with a rotating team, a challenge to empower a deep roster) and if you beat it you can sim through for the rest of the week for free. If you can't beat it, you have to stick with the regular challenge gear/rewards

Etc etc, you get the point. Bigger challenges, challenge long term players rosters, reduce the overall time. And/or roll in more rewards into a streamlined system like I mentioned in GW.

TL:DR - The game needs to cater to diverse players - let long term players/diverse and deep roster move along to a real reward.

Also, were it really cool, would this not be real incentive for playing coming on board to farm farm farm away?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    quality of life 2 point oh : some form of TrainingRoom wherein we can mock challenge a team of our own choosing (including mods if possible) and test our personal builds of theorycratfs/ teams. -this is to see if our efforts have already come to fruition or not.
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I have had over 200k of ally points sitting there for months - I decided to clear them and reap the rewards.

Needless to say this took a lot of mindless finger tapping lasting about an hour!!!!

QOL is needed on redeeming Bronziums asap!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I think a huge QOL update is overdue and will help morale. People worried about too much time - circumvent arena times. Options are the spice of life. Fleet and arena 24 hours highest rank achieved. If the 6pm -7pm works best for some they can still do that at that time.
    -fleet should have purple rewards throughout (I understand this was made to bolster the buying of ship packs but eventually should be rewarded for all ranks.
    -mod management
    - bronziums sliders
    - Screw the 600 tracker and just give 2 more 45 cantina energy bonuses.
    - Gear. So much to be said here but it's been too long and small changes have been made. I really have little hope gear will improve. Just let me know if flash events are dead or not.
    - Simming all challenges at once. And when level 90 hits rework them and add another tier to all challenges heist and training droids and ship challenges included.
    - Random prize box for level 90 includes a zeta
  • Options
    Ultimate swgoh wishlist - Valentine’s Day card from Kozispoon
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think a huge QOL update is overdue and will help morale. People worried about too much time - circumvent arena times. Options are the spice of life. Fleet and arena 24 hours highest rank achieved. If the 6pm -7pm works best for some they can still do that at that time.

I agree with all your points, but this is the one that affects me most personally. The payouts are terrible times when I'm rushing kids around to activities, dinner, and family time. Since shard collusion is effectively doling out a lot more crystals than they likely anticipated anyway, might as well just go top rank achieved. Then they can do away with those arena timers too. Running down 7:30 minutes for fleet battles is especially painful - battle done in 2, wait 5 1/2.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options
    why not pay out arena daily rewards based on highest rank reached of the day - so if I get to rank 150, then fall to 200 by end of day, I get the rank 150 rewards?

Not sure about zetas being given away freely once a day though. But why not the occaisional zeta challenge, like they have Omega challenges?
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »

I agree with all your points, but this is the one that affects me most personally. The payouts are terrible times when I'm rushing kids around to activities, dinner, and family time. Since shard collusion is effectively doling out a lot more crystals than they likely anticipated anyway, might as well just go top rank achieved. Then they can do away with those arena timers too. Running down 7:30 minutes for fleet battles is especially painful - battle done in 2, wait 5 1/2.

The time is an issue for many. I also believe this will increase purples used for a refresh thus more purples bought too. Waking up and seeing rank will be scary though lol. But being able to finish dailies, arena, fleet all in the wee hours of the morning for me would be ideal. And then I could focus on ls and ds tbs gvg and raids, if I choose to hit them.

Boooo wrote: »
    why not pay out arena daily rewards based on highest rank reached of the day - so if I get to rank 150, then fall to 200 by end of day, I get the rank 150 rewards?

Not sure about zetas being given away freely once a day though. But why not the occaisional zeta challenge, like they have Omega challenges?

Yes if your top rank was 150 you will be paid in 150 rewards. And there are so many zetas available it will come to that one day anyway.
  • Options
    Greeeeevioussss!
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Great suggestions let's hope some of them are in the works to be implemented, since they would benefit everyone....
  • Options
    More and more players are leaving this game due to absurd Captial Greed design ....I doubt this game lasts much longer after the the next movie , just saying

I try to not think about it too much. Avengers Alliance flashbacks.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I've noticed far too many "QoL" discussions here, on reddit, on YouTube that undermine themselves with what they request. "Give me more free stuff" is NOT a valid 'quality of life' issue.

For example, one common complaint is "There is a large Carbanti gear crunch. You should give us more free Mk 3 Carbantis." Come on. The developers deserve to feed their family after pouring 50 - 60 (low estimate) hours a week into building a game for us to play.

However, that same complaint could address itself as "I have a huge need for Carbanti, I have a little need for the hypos, but I have no need for the mk 4 stun guns. We should balance this by having characters need a little less Carbantis and a little more mk 4 stun guns." This is a much better stance to take. You're not asking for lots of free stuff, you're just asking to have a purpose for the stuff we do get and for the game to be more balanced.

Another issue I see is we went from "This game is getting boring; we need more content" now to "This game is too demanding; we need less content." Wha? I hope those are not the same people complaining about that. Complaining that we have too much available for us so that we can now actually play the game is a bit... I don't know the word for it, but not too bright.

Transforming that complaint would be better. Let's try, "Rancor was once challenging to complete, then to solo, but now that content has become boring." See, there's a real complaint. Not too much to play, but that certain content is boring. Boring is bad for the game. That leads to the suggestions to make experienced guilds able to skip Rancor (though it is still vital that we receive those rewards).

But again, remember that Capital Games is not forcing you to do anything. You "have" to do certain things only if you want to maximize the free rewards you can get from the game. I mean, you get that complaining that you love the game but don't want to play it doesn't actually make sense, right?

Mod sets to make them easier to move, yes, this is definitely a quality of life issue. That the arena is trying to demand that you play at an exact specific second of the day, at the expense of your family, definitely, quality of life issue. Saying there's too much to collect in a collection game or too much to play in a game you love to play? Those aren't quality of life issues. I actually don't know what to call that.
  • Options
    If you don't do everything, then you fall behind and your guild boots you for not have 7* ewoks.

Its what EA has told us to do.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with OP... but its been that way for so long now...

Give us more content / there is too much too do

This toon is too OP / this toon needs a buff

GW too easy / GW too hard

The list is endless.....

Bottom line is its a forum where there is a wide spectrum of players... some playing for 2 years some for 6 months... those that are ftp those that open their wallets.. etc etc

You will never get a true indication of what the player base needs as there is no consistency of the situations the people giving the feedback are in
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options
    First off - I completely agree with the OP.

However comments saying the game is too boring, is not necessarily a lack of content issue, but more of everything is the same and variety is needed.

Comments such as there is too much to do, may not be from an amount of content available, but more of a time to play that content issue. For example we had (in the last/1st QOL update) speed up gameplay feature. Perhaps we can have less GW nodes to complete each day - something like that?

As for real QOL issues to be addressed - stun guns and carbanatis are what they are. Those items will add strength, speed, health etc. Those are likely needed on almost all toons at some point. But we are getting thousands of othe gear items that are essentially useless - why not bring back the store and trade or buy gear gear for pieces we actually need. The gear store was available at launch but disappeared. It needs to re-appear and be revamped.

Bronziums are an issue. With the possibility for the return of Tournaments, I was actually holding onto a certain number of Ally Points until last week I decided to get rid of them all. Needless to say clearing over 200k of Ally Points took about an hour of endless, fast finger tapping - I've never done anything so mundane on a game in all my life. Slider please!

Mods sets are a must. I also think that moving mods should be no cost - you can spend a fortune just moving a few mods you already own around different toons - what a joke, and very time consuming.

Better/more faction tags is a must - I can see this increasing anyway as the game develops but there is already a clear need for Rogue 1 faction for Rebels. Phoenix have their own separate Rebel faction tag, so why not Rogue 1 - especially since R1 teams are required for TB missions. It is easier to track progress of upgrading & farming R1 toons if they had their own tag. My favourites are filled with lots of toons I am slowly working on, DS and LS alike and is difficult to just track progress on R1 there.

For me - these are the key elements that are required right now for a QOL update, not a content update of faction pass, purely QOL.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    I dont get it. What is your role in this post? A Teacher? Someone who knows better than others how issues should be expressed? Or a judge Who has the right to say this is wrong this is right? Or a defender of CG? You are a player amongst many players.

Btw. I think carbantis are problematic in this game and could be resolved under QOL and the only solution to this is give us more carbantis. :)
  • Options
    I think saying "Make Carbantis more available if you refuse to utilize other gear types" is not asking for free stuff. As more characters come out who utilize the same gear types, the ratio of need to gear has been thrown off. If other gear types were used, the ratio would stay the same. Adding characters that require the same gear types creates an unnecessary imbalance and quality of life issue. Note that this became far more pronounced as multiple characters were released in the last few months.

When it will mathematically take you over a year to get a group of characters just over G10 because they all need the same gear, that's a quality of life issue. If I invest time, I want to see results and not be artificially hampered by devs decision to put an unnecessary gear wall up.

Lastly, with zetas, again the ratio has been thrown off. Many many more zeta abilities have come out and there is still the tiny slow trickle of materials available. What's the point of playing this game if you cannot progress at a reasonable rate. When you are completely stalled for a month just grinding gear, is that fun? Is that not a quality of life issue?

I would pay $5 for a full stun gun...just one. I need probably two dozen....and I can't even do that! I'm not asking for freebies. I'm asking for availability. This stuff simply is not available and that's a quality of life issue.
  • Options
    I find it hilarious that for months players were whining for new content and when new content arrived the tone changed and now they’re whining because there’s too much to do lol

Reminds me of a child that says they’re hungry and when the parent brings them food the child says they weren’t hungry for that lol these guys just need to sit in a corner
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • MaathFaselli_1
    254 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I don't know about everyone else, but my credit vaults have been very low since TB came out. I love collecting mods aswell, but whats the point if I can't lvl them up? I could suggest that the devs make the credit heist a daily thing but then soon everyone would have to many credits! So my suggestion is that they add credits (like they did for squad arena shipments) to GW, cantina, ect shipments. This way if ppl need credits they can buy some but if they have 50 million+ they don't have to. This would also encourage ppl to farm teams to beat GW (like me who doesn't play GW everyday) so this would result in ppl spending $$$ and with the extra credits ppl would farm mods more and maybe spend $$$ on crystals for energy refreshes!