BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Options
    I wish you guys both good luck.
    Hopefully for your sakes ( and many others like you).
    The prediction of needing vets at 7* is wrong.
    Wouldn't it suck to struggle through and just get FO ready in time for bb8 and then discover you need 2 more 7* that are just as tough to get as fost?
  • Options
    I want bb8 anyway so have been farming first order purely for him. Not as fussed by the Rey event at the moment, I will worry about that when they release the requirements. Although I have been stock piling my resources so have plenty available to farm if needed
  • Options
    For FOST I did all three nodes, then refreshed the 2 cheaper nodes at 50 crystals each. So for 100 purples, plus at least one refresh on energy, you get 25 battles a day. I averaged 10 FOST shards a day. He went by very quickly once I just started pouring some purples into him.
  • Options
    I already had them all 7* before BB came around so was pretty excited about that. But yeah FOST and FOP are a nightmare to farm. I had many a day with zero or one FOST shard. Pilot was a bit easier, could grab a couple extra shards here and there from the shard shop. The other three are pretty easy.
  • Options
    FOST is going to drive me to drink.

If they start BB-8 before thanksgiving, I'll be hard-pressed. If they do it Black Friday or later, I'll be able to eek it out.
  • Options
    Haidon wrote: »

If they start BB-8 before thanksgiving, I'll be hard-pressed. If they do it Black Friday or later, I'll be able to eek it out.

Are you accounting for the fact that legendary events run for 8 days? I’ve had several where I didn’t think I’d make it, but clinched it in the last 2 hours of the last day
  • Options

Are you accounting for the fact that legendary events run for 8 days? I’ve had several where I didn’t think I’d make it, but clinched it in the last 2 hours of the last day

Yeah - I was in that position with Thrawn last time out - I had to get creative with the mod swapping to get him unlocked on the 2nd go around.
  • Options

I unlocked CLS with just minutes left in the event.
  • Options
    I have same team. Mine are Kylo gear 12, phasma, pilot ST gear 11. FO officer, I do have him to 7 Star but level 1 gear 1. Not going to touch him unless I have to
  • skywhopper
    451 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I have same team. Mine are Kylo gear 12, phasma, pilot ST gear 11. FO officer, I do have him to 7 Star but level 1 gear 1. Not going to touch him unless I have to

You'll be more than fine. FOO is important for arena, GW, etc, but you'll be fine without him for this event with g11/g12 on the rest.
  • Options
    A no-zeta descent mod Kylo G11 will carry the rest of your FO squad if they are only G8 mediocre 5 mods most omega'd abilities level 85 to a 7* BB8.

Good luck.

• Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Not sure about EVERYONE, but lots of people are.
    Hard mode only farms are long and people avoid them unless the toon is known to be very good ( baze)
    I just got lucky I guess and had picked him as my hard mode for the day longtime ago.
    But any toon that has been available for that long is fair game and could be needed

Better get on ugnaught then.
  • Options
    Apologies if this was already answered...

I have gear XI Zylo. What gear level do the rest of my first order need to be? VII? VIII? All are (or will be) seven stars, level 85. Thank you!
  • Options
    Nothing kylo is enough
  • Options
    My fo was pretty bad. I think Fotp was my highest one at the time. No zeta on kylo mostly all g8. Just got to have a good kill order and maybe switch some mods up if you’re having difficulty
  • Options
    Are Zylo or Zhasma required for the event. I Phasma is G10, Kylo is G9, others G8, and I want to save the Zeta if I can, for CLS when he returns.
  • Options
    Are Zylo or Zhasma required for the event. I Phasma is G10, Kylo is G9, others G8, and I want to save the Zeta if I can, for CLS when he returns.

no zetas or raid gear required to beat this event, same as every other legendary event.
  • Options
    When is the BB event returning?
  • Options

My bet would be one week before the Rey event. So I hope BB8 does not return earlier than in 2-3 weeks ^^
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »

My bet would be one week before the Rey event. So I hope BB8 does not return earlier than in 2-3 weeks ^^

I'm really hoping for ~5 weeks myself. That would make the ~700 crystals a day I can spend farming vet smugs enough to get her. 2-3 weeks would mean that 1000 crystals a day is barely enough to get her right at the end of her event.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    rawman wrote: »

I'm really hoping for ~5 weeks myself. That would make the ~700 crystals a day I can spend farming vet smugs enough to get her. 2-3 weeks would mean that 1000 crystals a day is barely enough to get her right at the end of her event.

I hope he is next week lol
  • Options
    am pretty sure it won't be before the movie, so figure around Dec 15.
  • Options
    FOST needs to be added in a shop or cantina. He's a ridiculous farm.
  • Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »

I doubt it. Next month. BB8 will return for the first time after 3 months just like all other legendary toons. Rey's event will be immediately after.

They said the FIRST TLJ toon will be in game to support the movies theatrical release in december.

They didn't say that would be Rey, and all the signs really point to it not being her.
  • Options

I doubt it. Next month. BB8 will return for the first time after 3 months just like all other legendary toons. Rey's event will be immediately after.

They said the FIRST TLJ toon will be in game to support the movies theatrical release in december.

They didn't say that would be Rey, and all the signs really point to it not being her.

Uh...aren’t Kylo Unmasked and the new FOTP the first toons from TLJ?
  • Options

No, they're from TFA as that's where we saw him take his mask off etc.
  • Options

But his ship is TLJ so the first toons are already in the game I'd say. Vet Smugs were the last FA toons to be added I think.
  • Options

But his ship is TLJ so the first toons are already in the game I'd say. Vet Smugs were the last FA toons to be added I think.

You can decide that for yourself if you want, but the Devs are the ones who said the first TLJ toon would be released in support of the theatrical release this december.

So they say it isn't.
  • Options
    You can decide that for yourself if you want, but the Devs are the ones who said the first TLJ toon would be released in support of the theatrical release this december.

So they say it isn't.
    That's not exactly what was said, Woodroward.
    What was said was, "Our first character from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ will be making an appearance before the movie comes out in December. This is going to be a variant of a character that fans of Star Wars are already familiar with, so stay tuned for more details."
    Kylo Ren (Unmasked) definitely fits the bill of being released before December. Kylo Ren (Unmasked) has the healing scar from the wound he received in the very final moments of TFA, and he is flying the TIE Silencer that makes its first appearance in SW:TLJ.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Rogue one we got Bistan as login toon in December so I would expect a random nuff nuff character with 12 seconds of screen time to pop up before Rey.