Guild Vs. Guild... Who asked for more content?

Replies

• Osisiv
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    aeaswen wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I'm glad you beat it but you are a minority or have resistance team.

I'm genuinely curious if that's true or not. I never had any issues clearing GW and i do not consider myself a particulary "good" player.

I can vouch for this guy definitely NOT being a good player B)

Lol. Yea. 2.2 million GP. Prolly in top 1% of players. Absolutely no good.

2.2M can be a horrible roster full of G8-G9 toons. Yes some do this.

I wish they would give G11 toons heavier weight towards scoring. That’s the true measure of one’s account.
  • Options
    Osisiv wrote: »

I'm genuinely curious if that's true or not. I never had any issues clearing GW and i do not consider myself a particulary "good" player.

I wish they would give G11 toons heavier weight towards scoring. That’s the true measure of one’s account.

I have 2.3gp and padded my stats with ships and getting toons to level 53,gear 7 and abilities to 5 Gp is just a very rough and raw number.
  • Options
    One day Swgoh will take over World of Warcraft.
    I know it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Osisiv wrote: »

They're unlikely to change it now since TB is already out. Powerratings are just a bad indication of toon, team (and roster to a certain extent) strenght. It's usefull now as a gauge for how much GP a player will contribute to TB.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    They can start by not having to press 100x to select your arena opponent from 14 to 9...
    Most frustrating thing in the game and really made me quit a few times out of frustration. After 2 years you would expect this problem to be solved but I guess that's too much to ask for...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Need a Gvg with full use of our roster ! TB was so frustrating in that aspect !

Need a Tournament like Guild vs Guild :)
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    Need a Gvg with full use of our roster ! TB was so frustrating in that aspect !

Oh...
    Tournament
    Oh no you DIDN'T just go there?! Surely not?!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Zanhaep wrote: »

You probably just got this whole thread deleted lol.

You know the mods can simply delete (part of) posts right? :)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options

I did not lol.
  • Options

I did not lol.

Edit
  • Geonosian_Spy
    338 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Matke wrote: »
    Matke wrote: »
    You guys that complain that the game is taking too much of your time - have you maybe considered not playing the game that much? Like, don't turn it on? Do something else? Work, play with your kids, paint, run, anything?

God, not that you're imprisoned and forced to play.

The game, personally, isn't worth playing if you aren't playing it to the fullest. If you don't complete these time sucks, you can't compete at the highest level of the game. That's the complaint. It is a mobile game and it requires too much time to keep up.

So you basically want that they adjust game design according to your spare time.

I, and I believe a lot of other players, are against this. Who wants to be competitive should play the game. You can always play the game for fun and forget competitiveness.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

sorry guy but you certainly don't speak for me... the fact that you go so far as to presume "a lot of other players are against this [adjusting game design according to my spare time]" demonstrates that you exist in a vacuum somewhere -- some of us have jobs, families, et al., and could enjoy the game much much more if we were able to play it at our convenience, not some arbitrary start time picked by whomever.
  • Options
    I think a lot of the complaint against new content stems from how much time Tb takes for 6 days in a row. Raids were perfectly cool content before. Why couldn’t they have added another raid that we did every second day or the like? Instead they add something that has longer combat missions then necessary and it does suck a lot of time.

I absolutely hate Tb and the time it takes to complete it. However. I still need to play it if I want g12. This new ds Tb if it’s run concurrently is just going to double the problem we have. GvG... likely will just devolve into the same thing arena does.... meta vs meta whoever has more speed wins. Similar to gw. I used to be able to play the game fully and enjoy it with less then 30 minutes invested per day. It is a mobile game after all. What is the goal here? Are we trying to convert a mobile game with terrible in game communication into a Korean mmorpg? (Nothin against Koreans btw, they just seem to be much more patient with games that end up feeling like second or third jobs. Last one I actively played way archeage.)

Oh and zeta... they are getting added to the game about 5* faster than then we can farm them. And no character is competitive without them anymore... at least give us a 45% chance of getting them from the challanges..

And rework gear challanges... some of the gear pieces you are over requiring especially since you now want us to have everything leveled and geared...

Now I’m just rambling about all my issues...

TL:DR used to be able to play this game in less then half hour a day. Not anymore. Some of the new time sinks aren’t fun but we need the rewards. Fix this.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • grey_poonda
    122 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I beat GW everyday starting with Phoenix Squad. I switch to Wiggs, Chaze and Leia when I face a Sith DN lead then back to Phoenix. I haven't seen a CLS in GW since going this route in over 3 weeks.
  • Options
    If GvG adds a lot of time to coordinate or to complete like TB does then more spenders are gonna quit. One thing is certain and that’s that rewards will not be worth the effort. When you work and have a family etc. on top of all the time consuming stuff in the game at a certain point it becomes a conflict and isn’t fun or worth it anymore.

CG has pretty much made any new content a hassle. We now have way to much to do in the game, especially if you want to keep up with all the new gear etc. I know people are holding out hope GvG will change everything, but I don’t think there is anyway CG pulls it off without it being a major headache for guilds to coordinate or for players to actually have time to commit to it on top of everything else.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Hello. Please add more content.

I work 40 hours a week. Have band practice and cricket on the weekend also.

I have 2 accounts and thinking of making a 3rd account as i run out of stuff to do in SWGOH.

If people are having trouble doing all the content in this great game then i deduct that you have very poor time management skills.

I do GW while i take a dump, you can to. Just make sure you wash your hands and wipenyour device down with an anti-bactirial cloth when you are finished.

If your wife/gf/bf doesnt like you playing then get devorced.
  • Options
    Hello. Please add more content.

I work 40 hours a week. Have band practice and cricket on the weekend also.

I have 2 accounts and thinking of making a 3rd account as i run out of stuff to do in SWGOH.

If people are having trouble doing all the content in this great game then i deduct that you have very poor time management skills.

I do GW while i take a dump, you can to. Just make sure you wash your hands and wipenyour device down with an anti-bactirial cloth when you are finished.

If your wife/gf/bf doesnt like you playing then get devorced.

Ha ha
  • Options
    One day Swgoh will take over World of Warcraft.
    I know it.

this game has got legs for sure... playing since dec '15, ive seen many things they've done well, and some not, but the way game progressed and evolved with the player base/community makes me believe in its potential longevity and prolonged success.
    For many players, this game hits a soft spot because we had physical action figure collections that fueled the star wars merchandise juggernaut. Unfortunately, many of us had to part with our physical collections as we grew up/started families/needed money/no room. This game is the next-gen action figure collection; no need for a room to hold your collection, you can actually 'unbox' and play with these digital figures, and best of all, you can recreate famous battles and showdowns from the movies!
    It's almost like we put all our action figures in the magic cupboard from The Indian and the Cupboard :D
  • Options
    Not going to judge the GvG til it comes. It has potential to be great. It also has the potential to just be a repetitive time hog like tb. As long as it brings something new to the table (and no, 6 waves of a bunch of troopers with huge healthpools is not new) and has a decent matchmaking system I think it will be good for the game.
    The new content I'd really appreciate would be some sort of story mode. That'd be cool, at least I think it would be.
  • Options
    In order for Darkside TB to work, the rancor raid has to be retired as well as the Tank raid or reworked at the very least. Those are obsolete outdated game modes now.
  • Options
    In order for Darkside TB to work, the rancor raid has to be retired as well as the Tank raid or reworked at the very least. Those are obsolete outdated game modes now.
    Real
    Problem is rancor rewards are even more crucial. Guns, cuffs, carbs. Besides spending purp, no other place has a chance for us to get a full piece.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Get rid of Rancor because it's outdated?

For longterm/p2p players absolutely, but raids are stepping stones for all players. Remove them and new/mid level players will be faced with a gaping hole that stunts their progression.

• Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Get rid of Rancor because it's outdated?

For longterm/p2p players absolutely, but raids are stepping stones for all players. Remove them and new/mid level players will be faced with a gaping hole that stunts their progression.

Yup. Rancor is the most important activity in this entire game. One of the game's best toons and the best gear as rewards? Not what we need to get rid of that.
  • Options
    The rewards for rancor could be folded into TB. Have a few more missions or added rewards for TB so that you get all of the same rewards and possibly more from TB.
  • Options
    The rewards for rancor could be folded into TB. Have a few more missions or added rewards for TB so that you get all of the same rewards and possibly more from TB.

I don't think very many people want "more" TB. It is incredibly bland and tedious. Kinda shocking how unpopular it is. I'd rather do the rancor than have to spend any more than the bare minimum looking at TB's.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options

Again, those raids are stepping stones for new and mid level players. Folding them into TB will do what for new players who probably struggle to reach 10-15*?

If you fold the stepping stones into end game content what you're left with are a large number of newer players giving up because of a chasm sized hole in content they can play.
  • Options
    the only content I want right now are MK3 Carbantis because that's completely halted my progress in this game and makes me just not want to play anymore.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

Again, those raids are stepping stones for new and mid level players. Folding them into TB will do what for new players who probably struggle to reach 10-15*?

If you fold the stepping stones into end game content what you're left with are a large number of newer players giving up because of a chasm sized hole in content they can play.

Yeah, I never get this. If you don’t see any benefit to the Rancor raid anymore, just don’t participate. Other members of your guild will probably still want to do it. You can just mark it zero and get a payout anyway. I feel like the reason for adding extra content is so there’s something for everyone. Play the parts of the game you like.
  • Options
    crixvane wrote: »
    the only content I want right now are MK3 Carbantis because that's completely halted my progress in this game and makes me just not want to play anymore.

+1
  • Options
    I don't mind guild vs guild. However I only want 3 possible rewards. Mk3 carbanti, stun cuff and stun guns. That's it.

This.
  • Options
    I honestly don't understand. The main complaints in this game is the time that it consumed. Terrority battles have made it just that much worse. You'd think they'd announce a change to GW or something that would reduce the time suck of this game. Instead, they've announced another game mode and a second terrority battle. Even more farming. Haven't we all seen the amount of burn out happening in the guilds lately?

For a while now this game's been feeling more and more like a chore than a game... Terrible drop rates on gear and shards... Legendary event requirements being announced a mere days before the event... TB requiring you to put your real life on hold to Platoons all your good toon's for no reason... And just an overall stagnant feel to the game... I gotta say it feels like the game hit it's peak 7 or 8 months ago and is now on the decline... A shame too because I really used to like this game...