Content Update 10/18 [Mega]

Replies

• pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I cannot find a word about Talia rework which is already in place - healing all NS at basic...
    Am I wrong?

EDIT: Asajj also heals all NS
  • Options
    I too am having the issue of being stuck at 'Loading Cantina' and nothing happening.
  • Options
    I was looking at the shards in the Guils Store and noticed Rey has a changed name Rey (Scavenger). Like with Farmboy Luke I think this means a new Rey will be coming to the game very soon. Wheter this will be a Jedi Rey, Resistance Rey or even First Order Rey I am pretty excited! What do you guys think will this be a Legendary Event or some kind of Heroes Journey? And what will the requirements be? Since BB-8 already requires First Order it seems unlikely that Rey will require them as well.

My guess is a Heroes Journey requiring Rey, Finn, BB-8, VSH and VSC. Let's just hope the Veterans will be farmable before then.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yeah, 2 weeks before we can start farming them in hard nodes and packs I guess.
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Honestly, I don't know yet. I don't make those decisions. I believe the general intent is that if you don't refresh it will take as long or slightly longer then a node-based farm.

For us to be getting shards at that sort of rate wouldn't we be looking at a monthly event?
  • Options
    If a hero gives someone protection up x% but that target has no protection in the first place... what happens?
  • Options
    He gets protection up
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The percentage of protection restored isn't calculated on the current amount but on max. The received gets that protection even if it has none left.
    Edit for spelling
    Res non verba
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Yeah, 2 weeks hours before we can start farming them in hard nodes and packs I guess.

I fixed it :smile:
  • Options
    So is it based off their max health, or max protection? Because if the unit has no actual protection stat yet it seems like it wouldn't do anything? I'm referring to Kannan Jarrus' ability btw
  • Options
    adamwxman wrote: »
    charlyw64 wrote: »
    Who the f... had the idea to make Ghosts or Wlaking dead the focus of the game? You guys have all the lore of Star Wars at your hands with loads of interesting characters but no, you go for ghosts and zombies!

Clearly you haven't seen The Clone Wars.

I heartly concur with previous opinion.
    Actually this is one othe reason why I have no inception to watch this garbage.
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Yeah, 2 weeks hours before we can start farming them in hard nodes and packs I guess.

I fixed it :smile:

Sounds about right... remains a Pay to Win game
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So is it based off their max health, or max protection? Because if the unit has no actual protection stat yet it seems like it wouldn't do anything? I'm referring to Kannan Jarrus' ability btw
    It works on toons with no protection stat, no clue how much protection it adds though.
    23w8r6c.png
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Just take a look at this brand new, great achievement...

Are you kidding with us?! Carbanti MK4?!?

Some sort of slap in the face.

"Thanks" - but in the future: please give us achievement-rewards which are actually useful.
  • Options
    ok thanks. I obviously don't know either. Could use some clarity on the definition
  • Options
    Lol. Some addition to my 2,7k of them! %) really worth doing
  • Options
    I hope they wrote the wrong number.. mk3, not mk4, come on!
  • Options
    That achievement is priceless! Literally.
  • Options
    That achievement is priceless! Literally.

I think you are confusing "priceless" with "worthless".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Lol. Some addition to my 2,7k of them! %) really worth doing

2.7k ?!?! shut the front door!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The only dumb question is one that was never asked. glad OP asked as i wondered about that myself
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    It works on toons with no protection stat, no clue how much protection it adds though.
    23w8r6c.png

Did you win?
  • Options
    Same with JC Starfighter or Scimitar and ITF. He gets a reasonable amount of prot from it, but really no clue what it's based on.
  • Options
    The natives are getting restless..
    Wai
  • Options
    To the poster earlier who was having the issue with 'Loading Cantina' and nothing happening. I bit the bullet and deleted the app and re-installed and everything is working fine now - the update loaded without a problem. I am using the App on my iPad, so it may very depending on the platform you use, but it seemed to work for me.
  • Options
    Don't you think there is relation between new contents released and the P2/P4 Cannon bug in AAT?

From a developer point of view, this couldn't happen if nothing in the HAAT parameters were changed at all. That means there is an hidden update to something about this raid. And this kind of thing could lead people (mainly f2p) to question every time others are blaming rng.

What do you think about it?
  • Options
    It is a lame gear reward. Can it be exchanged for the needed one at least?
  • Options
    I just received only 8 shards from Wicket in the Endor Conflict evetn Tier 1. Is that WAI?