Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    Wait until the end of the week before asking
  • Options
    Friday - 8pm. Save a mod - don’t post till after that deadline.
  • Options
    Got mine to 6* too. Thinking they might have packs for 80 shards like they did for the Luke event.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I had to throw a vault (it is rough) at them so have them now at 7*. This is done bring the event. They do hit hard and old Han double attack / counter and stagger is pretty cool. Interesting TW toons imo.
  • Options
    Combined I am less than 30 shards away from 7*. If I get them both to 7*'s then obviously we won't need them.
  • Options
    The last thing we need is a female version of CLS.
  • Options
    Windar wrote: »
    Combined I am less than 30 shards away from 7*. If I get them both to 7*'s then obviously we won't need them.

Haha. At least they are good toons. Just need another toon with good leader ability for them.
  • Options
    Unless she’s DS and can balance the game a bit
  • Slayvoff
    139 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DaGhost141 wrote: »

this release needs to be dark side. having yet another insane light side character is just unreal. cls is so plug and play he will just get put into the new op resistance squad with new rey. she needs to be dark side, though i can't imagine she will be. IMO snoke should have been this new release to give balance to the game. if rey is light side this game will reach a new low
  • Options
    Do we think the Vets might get the Resistance tag in the announcement? Old Ben got Rebel.
  • Options
    Do we think the Vets might get the Resistance tag in the announcement? Old Ben got Rebel.

If they do, Vets will be legit.

~D
  • Options

Makes sense to me
  • Options
    Slayvoff wrote: »
    DaGhost141 wrote: »

this release needs to be dark side. having yet another insane light side character is just unreal. cls is so plug and play he will just get put into the new op resistance squad with new rey. she needs to be dark side, though i can't imagine she will be. IMO snoke should have been this new release to give balance to the game. if rey is light side this game will reach a new low

That’s always the case though. With the premiere of ds Tb we should be farming and gearing ds toons. But out of speculation and noticing patterns we re farming more ls. See Empire faction pass with 2 rebels released.
  • Options
    Top teams w/o CLS:

Rex, R2, Chaze, DNi, Zarriss, GK, Zolo, & Thrawn of some sort. Sometimes see Wiggs and an Empire team.

Farm Wampa.

Youll be fine. You just gotta invest into 5 somewhat synergized toons and get them G12+speed mods. You dont do that, you wont see top 20 consistently.

~D
  • Options
    Requirements please!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They usually announce things later in the week.
  • Options
    Requirements for...?
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah, often Wednesdays/Thursdays.

Though maybe we could hope for Tuesday.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Weaver9000 wrote: »

Hope is good.
  • Options

Hope is good.

Rebellions are built on Hope.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Hope is good.

Rebellions are built on hope
  • Options
    Yall are way too optimistic - Friday 8pm est
    Or please just announce when you’re announcing
  • Options
    While I am anxious to hear the requirements, it would be nice to not see the forums flooded with these posts
  • Options
    It's hard to wait, but the event can't start before you announce the requirements, so take your time!
  • Options
    I guess if the Rey event is next week then they may let people know the requirements either today or tomorrow. Do you really want to know the requirements though as they probably aren't obtainable unless your chucking a shed load of money
  • Options
    We need a trailer for the tease of the announcement of the announcement plz.

jeez people.. calm down. It'll get here when it gets here THIS WEEK
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    I laughed out loud when NZ informed us about December login character, while the office was still asleep :#
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Requirements for...?

Another CLS thread.

The devs announced that from now on, if you want to start a new thread asking/pleading/begging for CLS, you have to take CUP, Mob Enforcer, Greedo, and two other mystery toons to 7* and complete the CLS Thread Start event.

My money is on Wicket and Jango.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It's hard to wait, but the event can't start before you announce the requirements, so take your time!

This.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Hope is good.

Rebellions are built on Hope.

Bwahahaha
This discussion has been closed.