Replies

• MaceWindude
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    The idea of falcon being needed is ridiculous.
    What kind of battle is one ship?
    No capital ship,no reinforcing, just this one ( very easy to kill ) ship.
    For falcon to fight a stand alone battle and not get destroyed , it would have to fight sand speeders.
    It hits hard but it's made of paper.
    U talk about " u must be new "
    U must be new if u think one ship fits into an event by itself.
    The mechanics don't work

And you must not have done CLS event. Obi-Wan was 1v1 for Vader and last tier was 4v3-waves of 5+ troopers.

So its VERY feasible that a single Falcon could be needed to battle 2-3 Tie Fighters like in the movie. It just means youd actually have to lvl/upgrade it.

~D

Okay maybe u are right but does that mean 6 TOTAL required?
    Most people believe rey,finn,bb8,vets. That's 5.
    So this event will need 6?
    How many 1st time ever requirements would that make for this one event?
    ptp only
    6 required
    Ship and toons in same event

Now imagine the rage when all of this is required AND Rey isn't nearly as good as CLS still
  • Options
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    The idea of falcon being needed is ridiculous.
    What kind of battle is one ship?
    No capital ship,no reinforcing, just this one ( very easy to kill ) ship.
    For falcon to fight a stand alone battle and not get destroyed , it would have to fight sand speeders.
    It hits hard but it's made of paper.
    U talk about " u must be new "
    U must be new if u think one ship fits into an event by itself.
    The mechanics don't work

And you must not have done CLS event. Obi-Wan was 1v1 for Vader and last tier was 4v3-waves of 5+ troopers.

So its VERY feasible that a single Falcon could be needed to battle 2-3 Tie Fighters like in the movie. It just means youd actually have to lvl/upgrade it.

~D

Okay maybe u are right but does that mean 6 TOTAL required?
    Most people believe rey,finn,bb8,vets. That's 5.
    So this event will need 6?
    How many 1st time ever requirements would that make for this one event?
    ptp only
    6 required
    Ship and toons in same event

Now imagine the rage when all of this is required AND Rey isn't nearly as good as CLS still

She doesn't have to be as great as cls to matter.
    Zinn resistantance is strong offence, if she gives resistantance a boost that helps them better defend in ARENA she can shift the meta
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but EA said they would release the "character" requirements for Rey next week... since ships are not characters, maybe just maybe we wont need a 7* ****.
  • Options
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but EA said they would release the "character" requirements for Rey next week... since ships are not characters, maybe just maybe we wont need a 7* ****.

Hey, watch your language! It's totally unacceptable to use the initials of that Millenium Falconing ship
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »

Hey, watch your language! It's totally unacceptable to use the initials of that Millenium Falconing ship

This is why I just call it the MillF
  • Options
    I got Veteran Han to 5* this morning, by turnover tonight I'll have 140 Cantina energy and haven't used my refresh yet to get Chewbacca on his way to 5*.

I don't know if they'll be needed at all, let alone at 7* or whatever, and I don't know if Rey will be any good (probably, though). What I know is that I haven't been this excited for a character since I started playing, so I'm getting pretty amped by now. I forgot exactly how much I liked that movie until watching it again last night...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    When I hear all this Falcon talk, all i can think of is all the talk that General Grievous would be needed for Mother Talzin

giphy.gif

Oh, man, that was great... I'd almost forgotten about that.

The one difference I'd point out, though, is that for Talzin people were CERTAIN and were citing INSIDE SOURCES and all that nonsense like they had a direct contact inside Capital Games... For Milennium Falcon people are speculating out of paranoia.

It's weird because if you search back a couple weeks I think I might have been the first to suggest that it might be needed, but couched it in totally speculative "this is a thing that could be possible" terms, and by now it's taken on a life of its own... Folks get worked up in the weirdest ways.
  • Options
    Will we need Maz as well? I get the feeling we're gonna get screwed over (non-krakens)
    Sometimes I feel this game is like an abusive relationship. I should leave but repeated promises that things will change keeps me here only to be abused again.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Gazza1988 wrote: »
    Will we need Maz as well? I get the feeling we're gonna get screwed over (non-krakens)
    Sometimes I feel this game is like an abusive relationship. I should leave but repeated promises that things will change keeps me here only to be abused again.

How are you abused? If you are not top 50 on your shard you will never see CLS. So he can’t abuse you. Show us on the Chewie doll...
  • Options

How are you abused? If you are not top 50 on your shard you will never see CLS. So he can’t abuse you. Show us on the Chewie doll...

What? That's not true at all. I barely break 100 and he's there
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure about the date but bb8 return is a must.
    No bb8 means everyone who does not have him 7* has zero reason to continue panic FARM on vets.
    If bb8 returns next week, many people will get his 7* making them ready which gives them the incentive to go all out on vets.
    Bb8 event should start the same day they tell us the required toons

Agree 100%
  • Options

Erm I'm top 30 in arena without trying much. Can get to the top if I had time (with UK clocks going back I finish work 30 mins before payout) I have g12 7* CLS.

I'm talking more about how every new toon you unlock at 2 or 3 stars so it takes longer to farm. Then when they become farmable they always go in either cantina node or hard mode. With a few going into rng dependant store (that needs to be farmed for other things as well) while GW and cantina store is left untouched.

Then you've got the dark side TB. I get that the light side variant was perhaps too easy (for a small minority of guilds) but the difficulty jump was insane. Then territory wars, you tie for 1st not 2nd.

Unlocking thrawn (i have him 7* g12) you needed phoenix that was farmable like 2 weeks before the start.

If rumours are true you need the vets for Rey then again single cantina node each is just stupid.

Time and again regular players of this game get screwed over. There are more examples.
  • Inkdad77
    36 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Didnt they put a post up they we're going to announce her hero's journey requirements and kit this week? Anybody have any idea when that might
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Options
    Yes, I do.
    This week.
  • Options
    ^^^^^ lol hahahaha
  • Options
    Yes, I do.
    This week.

LMAO! Best thing I've seen in a while!
    Legion
  • Options
    I can assure you it wouldn't be prior to 7am PST
  • Options
    Inkdad77 wrote: »
    Didnt they put a post up they we're going to announce her hero's journey requirements and kit this week? Anybody have any idea when that might

The offices are in PACIFIC timezone US. So, it's still pretty early there. Give them time. They didn't specify when this week, but expect it to come sometime soon.

• Options
    My guess is Wednesday. Kit and announcement. Thursday BB8 comes back, lasts a week, then Rey comes next Thursday, day The Last Jedi comes out.
  • Options
    That would be awesome I haven't seen the bb-8 post anywhere. Where did you see that listed? @ksomm5
  • Options
    That would be awesome I haven't seen the bb-8 post anywhere. Where did you see that listed? @ksomm5

It's an assumption. That's what they did with CLS, announced R2 event during the same announcement.
  • Options
    I know guys I'm getting antsy is all LOL. I've been preparing for her event for like over 3 months. I'm about 100 57 shards away from having my vets ready. So like 20 days I should be good
  • Options
    157 shards
  • Options
    I know guys I'm getting antsy is all LOL. I've been preparing for her event for like over 3 months. I'm about 100 57 shards away from having my vets ready. So like 20 days I should be good

Just got them to a 6 star. Debating to hold until the announcement or continue them.
  • Options
    I would keep going cuz when they drop the event it's going to last a week. You're not losing anything by seven starring them through useful characters in territory battles and territory War
  • Options
    yeah I definitely need them to drop the bb-8 event again. I wasn't quite ready last time
  • Options
    I would keep going cuz when they drop the event it's going to last a week. You're not losing anything by seven starring them through useful characters in territory battles and territory War

Are they that useful? No resistance tag stinks. I stopped gearing them up at 8. Don't want to continue if Old Fart Han just gets a lightsaber through his stomach.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Gear 8 should be sufficient. The guy who makes the events said at one point he doesn't overtune the 7* events. Thrawn excluding.
  • Options
    Gear 8 should be sufficient. The guy who makes the events said at one point he doesn't overtune the 7* events. Thrawn excluding.

I don't think Thrawn was overtuned. I (and many others) got him with all Gear 8 PS.

On topic though, my guess is Wednesday
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    We’re literally 7 hours and 50 minutes into this week. Have some patience, folks. CG won’t even open its office doors for another hour ten.
This discussion has been closed.