Rey’s Hero Journey [Mega]

Replies

• Options
    I do think you’re right about it being dec 8th or 9th but I just do think those packs have anything to do with it
  • Options
    Not the packs, but perhaps in line with general scheduling. When one door closes, another opens. Always seems to be the case when the store deals cycle through, or a series of events finishes, other content is active. I think they drop marquee events (for example) during the downtime between TB’s and the like. I could be wrong about that, though.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Five stars would not instill a feeling of pride and accomplishment.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    Five stars would not instill a feeling of pride and accomplishment.

I see what you did there... Nice^^
  • Options
    Not sure about the date but bb8 return is a must.
    No bb8 means everyone who does not have him 7* has zero reason to continue panic FARM on vets.
    If bb8 returns next week, many people will get his 7* making them ready which gives them the incentive to go all out on vets.
    Bb8 event should start the same day they tell us the required toons
  • Options
    The idea of falcon being needed is ridiculous.
    What kind of battle is one ship?
    No capital ship,no reinforcing, just this one ( very easy to kill ) ship.
    For falcon to fight a stand alone battle and not get destroyed , it would have to fight sand speeders.
    It hits hard but it's made of paper.
    U talk about " u must be new "
    U must be new if u think one ship fits into an event by itself.
    The mechanics don't work
  • Options
    Might not start the same day but I agree they'll announce the BB-8 event at the same time as the Rey announcement.
  • Options
    Nemman wrote: »
    I hope rey will require Falcon to be unlocked . At least at 7*.
    And I hope that rey will be OP, like luke.

I’m tired to see people with 1M GP be able to defeat people with 3.5M gp in arena using rex and zarriss.
    This is totally unfair

Exactly my thought. I'm crossing my fingers Falcon is needed at 7*. FTP and small spenders have gotten more than enough lately. It's time to reward those that kept the lights on.

Yeah and all the people who bought vet shards in the store to get them to 7* for Rey and don't have the falcon at 7* would go ballistic.

I don't see them making her whale exclusive, which is what that would be, but with these cantina drop rates you'll have to spend a few crystals to get the vets at 7* in time. I bought their packs when they were available, have been buying their shards in the store regularly, and I still don't have them at 7*. Totally F2P people...I just don't see it happening for most of them this time even if the falcon isn't a requirement.
  • Options
    Falcon won't be needed.

Not that it matters for me as I won't have vets but I consigned myself to "next time around" a long time ago so I'm fine with it.

• Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    For falcon to fight a stand alone battle and not get destroyed , it would have to fight sand speeders.
    The mechanics don't work

In the movie it was Rey/Fin in the falcon vs 2 tie fighters.

This could easily be incorporated into a battle as long as the fighters aren't overly powered.
  • Options
    The mechanics don't work

In the movie it was Rey/Fin in the falcon vs 2 tie fighters.

This could easily be incorporated into a battle as long as the fighters aren't overly powered.

Maybe at 4*
    But 7* would mean it was the last battle
    Of the event
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Are you really talking about whether or not is the Falcon needed ??? Ok... For a moment lets just say it's one of the requirements, does it matter really? I see people talking about the vets and how to farm them in the best way but what about BB-8 ? BB-8 it's going to be needed for sure, so to get him you will need to farm First Order characters which takes a lot of time (it took me 3 months to do it) so first think on that, don't think about falcon or vets if you don't have the elementary characters for The Hero Journey yet, such as Rey, BB-8 or Finn :wink:
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Dagon wrote: »
    Are you really talking about whether or not is the Falcon needed ??? Ok... For a moment lets just say it's one of the requirements, does it matter really? I see people talking about the vets and how to farm them in the best way but what about BB-8 ? BB-8 it's going to be needed for sure, so to get him you will need to farm First Order characters which takes a lot of time (it took me 3 months to do it) so first think on that, don't think about falcon or vets if you don't have the elementary characters for The Hero Journey yet, such as Rey, BB-8 or Finn :wink:

BB8 event has already dropped once so people have already farmed FO to get him the second time. The only things for people who are prepared to consider are the vets and possibly the falcon since they're relatively new for farming, so they will indeed be panic farms. Everything else has been available with plenty of time to get to the proper levels.
  • Goober1_
    472 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yes bb8 at 7* is a given just like Finn
    We are all wondering about the 2 unknown requirements
    Just going from cls event
    Lea,sth, r2,old ben
    All fit his story so the mirror to that for Rey is
    Finn,bb8,vets
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Do you guys think they’ll reveal the requirements (and Rey’s kit) on Monday?
  • Options
    Izza wrote: »

Nobody knows, maybe they will, maybe they won't, the announcement is coming next week so we'll have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Izza wrote: »

I feel like there's potential with how much people have been asking. I don't feel like Rey's kit necessarily will spoil anything--think of her BF2 kit and how it could be similar on this platform
  • Options
    Nitsua wrote: »
    Stop playing if Falcon is needed? Why? They've been dropping hints for months.

I would love to hear some of these hints. I watch their announcements like a hawk and I haven’t seen even one hint towards the falcon being needed

Don't you mean you watch their announcements like a FALCON?

I'll show myself out.

I like what yo did here
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nemman wrote: »
    I hope rey will require Falcon to be unlocked . At least at 7*.
    And I hope that rey will be OP, like luke.

I’m tired to see people with 1M GP be able to defeat people with 3.5M gp in arena using rex and zarriss.
    This is totally unfair

Funny thing is people using Rex and Zarris still defeat teams with CLS, and they'll defeat teams with Rey unless she includes some mechanic that doesn't allow crits to feed opposing team abilities like TM and health gain. She'll need something that "stealths" crits for the whole team.

That's the only way boring, cheap Rex and Zarriss will ever go away.

Ever.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    I don't believe at all that they will release the event's this month, BB-8 and Rey's Hero Journey, but we will see :smile:
  • HoodieDM
    146 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    The mechanics don't work

And you must not have done CLS event. Obi-Wan was 1v1 for Vader and last tier was 4v3-waves of 5+ troopers.

So its VERY feasible that a single Falcon could be needed to battle 2-3 Tie Fighters like in the movie. It just means youd actually have to lvl/upgrade it.

~D
  • Options
    I don't believe at all that they will release the event's this month, BB-8 and Rey's Hero Journey, but we will see :smile:

They will release them this month, is has been confirmed. The release of the Rey event will most likely be December 15th, the release of TLJ. BB-8 will come a week or a couple of days earlier.

Anyone who says they won't be released in the next 2-3 weeks is just a dreamer who wishes he/she had more time to farm everything necessary.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options

They will release them this month, is has been confirmed. The release of the Rey event will most likely be December 15th, the release of TLJ. BB-8 will come a week or a couple of days earlier.

Anyone who says they won't be released in the next 2-3 weeks is just a dreamer who wishes he/she had more time to farm everything necessary.

I have everything farmed and well prepared so i'm not a dreamer :wink:
  • Options
    When I hear all this Falcon talk, all i can think of is all the talk that General Grievous would be needed for Mother Talzin

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Maybe Rey's Journey is not on the calendar because EA is going to give a 7* Rey to all of it's players for their loyalty and contributions to the game :smile:
  • Options
    Can someone explain to me why the other topic vanished and why my post and some others are not merged to this one?
  • Options
    Brock wrote: »
    Maybe Rey's Journey is not on the calendar because EA is going to give a 7* Rey to all of it's players for their loyalty and contributions to the game :smile:

That's the funniest thing I've read since the "watching it like a falcon" comment. Good show.
  • Goober1_
    472 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    HoodieDM wrote: »
    The mechanics don't work

And you must not have done CLS event. Obi-Wan was 1v1 for Vader and last tier was 4v3-waves of 5+ troopers.

So its VERY feasible that a single Falcon could be needed to battle 2-3 Tie Fighters like in the movie. It just means youd actually have to lvl/upgrade it.

~D

Okay maybe u are right but does that mean 6 TOTAL required?
    Most people believe rey,finn,bb8,vets. That's 5.
    So this event will need 6?
    How many 1st time ever requirements would that make for this one event?
    ptp only
    6 required
    Ship and toons in same event

This discussion has been closed.