Heist/Smuggling update

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    All of your conspiracy theories as to the nature of CG... unfounded.[/quote]

**** this must be your first day.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ok well that was fun....

So how about that credit heist update.

OyzXbTV.jpg

[super star wars nerding] tsssssssssssssssssssssssssss it was red leader that said that (well stay on target) not porkins [/super star wars nerding]

Maybe Porkins was off topic, and Red Leader was telling him over the intercom?

Nerd+1

Speaking of Porkins, when is he going to be released?
  • Options
    It's now been 10 days without credit heist.
    It's all good to add double drops or improve the shops. But if there's no way to upgrade our characters, then it's no use at all. Please fix this once for all. Make it a weekly event.
  • Options
    Its such a waste of dev time to make it random.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Seriously though, what’s the point of even releasing event schedules if it’s not including credit heist? I get it for certain marquee events, but a lot of things just get dropped on us. Like DS TB. Or CLS. Or the next big meta that will completely change the game for FTP, where the whales will have no problem and you will instantly need to put out even more content for them.

Please make it a weekly event, not Monday’s though because of all Ship challenges being available. I imagine the devs look for variety, so put it on a Wednesday or something. Same with droids, but no one really cares about the droid event (unless you’re newer and need to level up) -_-
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    +1
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    maccajnr67 wrote: »
    It's all good to add double drops or improve the shops. But if there's no way to upgrade our characters, then it's no use at all. Please fix this once for all. Make it a weekly event.

6-12..... 10 still fits the schedule. Unfortunately there is nothing to fix. They may not use the 6-12 day reference any more, so let's let this play out and see what happens before we demand a fix.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    There's one tomorrow. 11 days. 6-12 day window maintained. Boom.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

giphy.gif
    It usually happens on zeta day. Mon, Thurs, or Sun.
  • Options

giphy.gif
    It usually happens on zeta day. Mon, Thurs, or Sun.

AHEM...
    giphy.gif
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Options
    Two credit heists ago each battle was 5 mil that’s the most I have ever received.