Content Update 11/8/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Does anyone say that, distinctively, on screen? Though I'd love double Journeys.
  • Options
    Double drops for the 2nd anniversary......
  • Options
    RunSilent wrote: »
    Does anyone say that, distinctively, on screen? Though I'd love double Journeys.

Hondo ohnakka
  • MadMalgusReturns
    670 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I googled it.
  • Options
    I googled it.
    Haha!
  • beholdtheSHAH
    26 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm doubtful about Hondo as much as I would love to see a scoundrel/ bounty hunter rework.
  • Options
    Googling i found a story written by erin duroch about leia and solo
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    How about a new Lando, he does double down, maybe he wins?
  • Options
    I think it's double drops, probably to help with Lightsaber Rey
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    latest?cb=20160723215237

"Two Tubes" came to mind but I'm sure he's not it

(Edrio)
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    It can only mean one thing... 2 new Han Solos!
  • Options
    Yeah do this and I’m peacing. Time for me to find some new hobbies. Anyone know any other good mobile games?
  • Options
    Could mean battlefront 2,
    2 year anniversary ,
    Double drops I don't think would be put on "what's ahead"
  • Options
    Merging is so passé
  • Options
    Aronael wrote: »
    The "and make mine a double" quote is right on the tip of my tongue. When I googled it, it just brings up some old movie (not related). I feel like I heard it in either Ep. 2 or 3..

I've thrown it out on Reddit, I'm fairly sure Hondo Ohnaka is the one who says this. Can't think of when or where, but it was the first thing to come to mind.

I'd be SHOCKED if they released a character unrelated to the new movies in November or December, and even January.
  • Hamio
    41 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can you confirm if update will go live during TB. This might really affect combat missions. If it does then it’s pretty poor planning.
  • Options
    Could simply be a saying.. As it was a long post and she's done for the night so make it a double
  • Options
    Hamio wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs can you confirm if update will go live during TB. This might really affect combat missions. If it does then it’s pretty poor planning.

Highly doubtful. Tb ends way before they usually push updates.
  • Options
    NShweky wrote: »
    Oh no my Zylo.... What have you done to my Zylo

Just made him 100% more effective against GK and zBarris cancer meta.
  • Options
    Lame... unmasked? Really? That’s the best you could come up with? Sigh...
  • Wolly
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Sev112 wrote: »
    Mike Mine A Double was a film from the late 50's about a British Spy who teams up with a pilot to infiltrate and spy on the Germans behind enemy lines. I'm not sure if there is a clue in there somewhere.

Just a quick The Last Jedi SPOILERS warning for people who don't want to read it (even though that's so vague anything could happen, some people get mad about everything):

Finn will join up with Rose (new character) to go undercover behind enemy First Order lines, so this could be new TLJ characters like "TLJ Finn", "Finn (First Order Disguise)", "Rose", "Rose (First Order Disguise)" etc. Would make a lot of sense!
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

Says they’re working on content update.

• Options

Says they’re working on content update.

They said it wont go live until tomorrow. They usually don't push updates until later in the day. Tb ends at like 9am their time. It won't be a issue.
  • Options
    I feel this whole thing is super lazy. Releasing the same characters as new toons....ugh....

Why can't we get the Inferno Squad?
  • Options
    Really another Kylo Ren? Can we also get another Han, cuz we don’t have enough of them yet. Why are the Devs recycling more characters, there is so much more to choose from.
  • Options
    12parsecs wrote: »
    Really another Kylo Ren? Can we also get another Han, cuz we don’t have enough of them yet. Why are the Devs recycling more characters, there is so much more to choose from.

$$$
  • Options

I dont understand how anyones surprised by this...... there's a new movie, we're going to probably get duplicates of all main charcters
  • Options

I dont understand how anyones surprised by this...... there's a new movie, we're going to probably get duplicates of all main charcters

Okay....but there's not really much you can do with Kylo except remove his mask lol. At least with Rey you can add a lightsaber and force abilities.
  • Options

This. Are you guys serious?