Content Update 11/8/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    ott0bot wrote: »
    Regarding Kylo’s Lash Out “nerf” - doesn’t that actually make it better? Now it doesn’t trigger health gain TM gain from Biggs and Rex or health gain from Barris. Also, no nerf on Phasma’s Fusillade, so that means she can gain TM with her basic, and both specials. Nice. too bad the Zeta on her leader will only boost GP now....

It’s not a nerf, the derpface who said it was and demanded zetas back was, by his own admission, trolling.

• Options
    Can we get an update that lets old kylo stand up straight and not bent over
  • Options
    It's hard to get excited about new characters, as awesome as they are, when the devs are trying to stretch us as thin as possible. I don't like having a dozen characters to get for events that get me other characters or allow me to play a specific mission. Now I dread new characters because it might mean they are required for something else. I really don't mind spending some money, but I wish they would find a business model that didn't involve me having a graveyard of gear 8 toons.

Now, before someone starts saying something about me feeling entitled to everything or I shouldn't try to get everything or I should just not worry about getting the next op toon or toons required for events or I can just wait, my point is simply that I wish that the requirements were more focused on getting fewer toons to higher levels than getting a bunch of new toons to a minimal level. I would find that more enjoyable. And progression in the game is significantly hampered by not getting the new toons in many cases. So, sure, I can adapt or just accept not making as much progress, but it would be great if the devs reconsidered the current model.
  • Options
    Regarding Kylo’s Lash Out “nerf” - doesn’t that actually make it better? Now it doesn’t trigger health gain TM gain from Biggs and Rex or health gain from Barris. Also, no nerf on Phasma’s Fusillade, so that means she can gain TM with her basic, and both specials. Nice. too bad the Zeta on her leader will only boost GP now....

It’s not a nerf, the derpface who said it was and demanded zetas back was, by his own admission, trolling.

• Options

Bündniscode : 823-725-476 ans 843-565-976
  • Options
    ZatyraJinn wrote: »
    Now, Ill first state that unmasked kylo looks amazing. Very well executed. But the question here is.. why? Im pulling my hair out over this. I understand they want to realease with the new movies and star wars content which is great. Cool. But its literally the SAME person. Force awakens had him masked and unmasked multiple times.. Adding more if the same is getting dull. Expand on the variety of the game. You can't hit every character in the star wars universe but get all the big ones. When are we ever going to get jango fett? Just as one example.

All the doubles are the same person, sure, but they've had significant character development that's changed who they are. Look at Han in the beginning of Ep. 4 and then Han in the final confrontation with Kylo/Ben. It's the same person... but he's completely different than he was. Until we see the movie there's no way of knowing if that's the case here. Maybe smashing the helmet is a key point in his character progression. Maybe (100% speculation) he ends up turning to the light again and that scene is the tipping point. Maybe he comes to the realization that he's not Vader and will never be Vader and this is the moment he truly begins to come into his own as his own person. Again, until the movie there's no way of knowing, so getting worked up over a free character at this point is jumping the gun a bit.
  • Options
    fascizio wrote: »
    ZatyraJinn wrote: »
    Now, Ill first state that unmasked kylo looks amazing. Very well executed. But the question here is.. why? Im pulling my hair out over this. I understand they want to realease with the new movies and star wars content which is great. Cool. But its literally the SAME person. Force awakens had him masked and unmasked multiple times.. Adding more if the same is getting dull. Expand on the variety of the game. You can't hit every character in the star wars universe but get all the big ones. When are we ever going to get jango fett? Just as one example.

All the doubles are the same person, sure, but they've had significant character development that's changed who they are. Look at Han in the beginning of Ep. 4 and then Han in the final confrontation with Kylo/Ben. It's the same person... but he's completely different than he was. Until we see the movie there's no way of knowing if that's the case here. Maybe smashing the helmet is a key point in his character progression. Maybe (100% speculation) he ends up turning to the light again and that scene is the tipping point. Maybe he comes to the realization that he's not Vader and will never be Vader and this is the moment he truly begins to come into his own as his own person. Again, until the movie there's no way of knowing, so getting worked up over a free character at this point is jumping the gun a bit.

All true. I would like it though if, in cases where the character is largely unchanged, they made a new "skin" option. So for example with Raid Han you could use his ANH skin, Bespin skin, Endor Trench Coat, or Endor sans trench coat. Some characters have distinctly different clothes they wear between films (or even scenes) so it'd be fun to be able to swap skins instead of having 900,000 variants of one character to fit in all their different costumes from the films. They could maybe throw in skin "shards" into things like the GW, Arena, and Cantina shop so if you've got nothing else to grind for you can go for those or sell them in the store for 2 dollars (cheap since they're cosmetic only but you actually get something for the money unlike the normal format of 2 dollars buys 3 shards out of 330).
  • Options
    I don't know why people over overthink the "What's Up Next" hint. It is has been pretty dang obvious every time. Team rises from the ashes - Phoenix. Old Foe reveals face - Kylo Unmasked. It's not rocket science. It is....Team Rocket! Case closed. Move on.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Any thoughts to what this means?

I would guess something like scoundrel re: the new Han Solo movie, but its too early for anything like that yet when we haven't had the release of TLJ yet!

Any ideas folks?

EDIT:

Mmm interesting ideas - but I think yes to double drops re: game's anniversary.

I also think if VS Han & VSChewie are moved to hard nodes or cantina nodes for farming then those will be the double drops (2 on 2 - double drops for the duo!).

I think this makes the most sense as Rey's Heroe's Journey has already been announced and VSHan & VSChewie are most certainly going to be required for that.
    Post edited by Boo on
  • Options
    Probably double drips for the anniversary
  • Options
    *drops
  • Options
    coffee-cup.jpg

Either CG is a fan of Canadian coffee, or they are going to double the double drops, meaning ... QUADRUPLE DROPS!
  • Options
    Garmaddon wrote: »
    Probably double drips for the anniversary

Yep.
    This.

This is not the clue you're looking for. Nothing to see here. You can go about your business. Move along.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZAt6NJWfWk

Its obvious, we are getting these two as playable characters. I know I know, I should have done a spoiler tag but really, it could not be more obvious.
  • Options
    7* Lobot
  • Options
    2x Chewie shards
  • Options
    I'm with garmaddon, lobot
  • Options
    Garmaddon wrote: »
    7* Lobot

I would kill somebody if that happened
  • Options
    Hondo or double drops OR Hondo and double drops!
  • Options
    Team Rocket.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Finn will be a "double" agent in the next movie.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    It's 2x drops. Because they are putting Vet Han AND Vet Chewy on single hard nodes, and they are required at 7* to unlock lightsaber Rey. May RNGsus be with us all.
  • Options
    Team Rocket.
    LOL

• Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    tumblr_oyc7gkHX7W1sxj07qo1_500.png
  • Options
    actually, there are TWO double agents
  • Options
    Dok wrote: »

The biggest complaint I've heard is not gaining 100% tm under Unmasked lead, even though that was never a function and exactly the reason for the change. If Kylo has a dot, he could potentially aoe constantly until an enemy is dead. Would have been extremely broken, and some people just want an auto win button.

I think that would only work if his cooldowns were also reset like on the current kylo, but i can see what that would be an issue. Still the other AOE attacks from Phasma and the new FO Pilot could really keep the TM boosts coming.

• Options
    tumblr_oyc7gkHX7W1sxj07qo1_500.png

spoilers bro

sorry, I wasn't thinking of that. how do you hide the image like that?
  • Options
    nvm, got it