Content Update 11/8/2017 [MEGA]

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    BB-8: BB-8's Covert Data Transfer will now always apply to ally without Secret Intel.

Is this consider a nerf on his kit?

Did nerf change meaning or something?
    Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Did nerf change meaning or something?

lol
  • Options
    You want everyone to have secret intel. That's a good thing. If one ally doesn't have it, and he gives it to one that already does that slows your ability to get his cooldown reduced.

This is fixing a bug in a way that makes him better.
  • Options
    I don't understand althe spoiling of the movie thing at all. Also the hint they gave many people got it right away. I love the deep knowledge on here but sometimes peeps dig too deep. The what's ahead is fun and not crazily difficult to figure out.
  • Options
    I hoped to see the bug fixed where R2 doesn't always assist when BB8 counters while on my droid team.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Wow, guess it doesn't matter what devs do.
    Someone will not like it.
    No wonder so much of our suggestions fall on deaf ears.
    They have to sift through the thousands of unwarranted complaints to find any reasonable comments.
    The game only has 5 FO toons.
    FO IS THE NEW DARKSIDE, it seems perfectly reasonable to have more FO toons added.
    THANK YOU DEVS FOR MAKING FO BETTER
  • Options
    How do you guys think the new Kylo and new TIE fighter are going to be in a first order squad? And does this mean the original Kylo is out of the team?
  • Options
    I hoped to see the bug fixed where R2 doesn't always assist when BB8 counters while on my droid team.

Not a bug. BB8’s zeta (omega?) causes a Resistance character to assist whenever BB8 counterattacks. R2 is the only Resistance character on the team, so it gets called each time. That’s working as intended.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    ??? Why?
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Not a bug. BB8’s zeta (omega?) causes a Resistance character to assist whenever BB8 counterattacks. R2 is the only Resistance character on the team, so it gets called each time. That’s working as intended.

Hes saying R2 ISNT assisting on an all droid team.
  • Options
    I've restarted multiple times and the update still isn't live...
  • Options
    They didn't nerf him. Unmasked will make zylo way more viable. You should thank them. And this game needs MORE nerfs without listening to whiners about it.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    12parsecs wrote: »
    Really another Kylo Ren? Can we also get another Han, cuz we don’t have enough of them yet. Why are the Devs recycling more characters, there is so much more to choose from.

I dont understand how anyones surprised by this...... there's a new movie, we're going to probably get duplicates of all main charcters

I don't think anyone is surprised. Many realize the game is a glorified commercial for the movies. I think people are just disappointed that they're being so blatant about it.

Idk, i think some of you need to adjust expectations for this game when it comes to charcters especially leading up to a saga
    NicWester wrote: »

Hes saying R2 ISNT assisting on an all droid team.
    Oh, my mistake, sorry!
    Jackets wrote: »
    *rubs temples* Read the first part of the announcement...
  • Options
    Rey gets a double- bladed sabre
  • Options

Updates always go live later in the day.
  • Options
    The new Kylo's leader ability will make FO very strong on offense in arena. Defense is hard to tell I think until you see some. Might have a liability like resistance does on defense but his leader ability is SUPER strong and will be very strong with Phasma/FOTP giving a ton of TM and a ton of speed. The other one is worthless in this meta. AOE can't survive.
  • Options

Updates always go live later in the day.

Thank you!
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Umasked Kylo(L), Kylo, Phasma, FOTP, and FOSFTP might make for a pretty good team. Zetas on them of course.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

9 november ..........
  • Options
    U can use 5 of the same toon if you have them
    Google the all Han solo sqaud
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    U can use 5 of the same toon if you have them
    Google the all Han solo sqaud

I think they were asking if old Kylo still has a spot on the team, or if he should be replaced with one of the new FO
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Umasked Kylo(L), Kylo, Phasma, FOTP, and FOSFTP might make for a pretty good team. Zetas on them of course.

FOST will be better than the special forces imo. With the amount of dispels, having two tanks might be very nice. Zylo, Unmasked, and FOTP will be a TON of damage
  • Options
    Cls is old news.
    By Jan 1st Cls will have maybe 5 spots in top 50 arena
  • Options
    C3hyp77 wrote: »

9 november ..........

The update itself will actually happen sometime today.
  • Options
    Regarding Kylo’s Lash Out “nerf” - doesn’t that actually make it better? Now it doesn’t trigger health gain TM gain from Biggs and Rex or health gain from Barris. Also, no nerf on Phasma’s Fusillade, so that means she can gain TM with her basic, and both specials. Nice. too bad the Zeta on her leader will only boost GP now....
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    ott0bot wrote: »
    Regarding Kylo’s Lash Out “nerf” - doesn’t that actually make it better? Now it doesn’t trigger health gain TM gain from Biggs and Rex or health gain from Barris. Also, no nerf on Phasma’s Fusillade, so that means she can gain TM with her basic, and both specials. Nice. too bad the Zeta on her leader will only boost GP now....

The biggest complaint I've heard is not gaining 100% tm under Unmasked lead, even though that was never a function and exactly the reason for the change. If Kylo has a dot, he could potentially aoe constantly until an enemy is dead. Would have been extremely broken, and some people just want an auto win button.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon When is the update scheduled for? Do we have a specific time based on timezone?
  • Options
    ott0bot wrote: »

It’s not a nerf, the derpface who said it was and demanded zetas back was, by his own admission, trolling.