Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Options
    Baze has a 7. So its not correct
  • Options
    That means baze has 7 heal over times.
  • Options
    Why is it incorrect that baze has 7 heal over time effects?
  • Options
    He only has 1
  • Options
    No he has 7 they are now condensed so they no longer take up the whole screen
  • Options
    Just like churrt has 8 in that image and wedge 3
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    All good
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    No, he has seven heal over time effects. Instead of seven squares, there is one square and the number 7
  • TVF
    36804 posts Member
    Options
    Glad this was sorted out because I was getting really frustrated for a moment there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    IMO it is going to be MODS in conjunction with this new content that finally is the straw that breaks the camels back so to speak.

One week is light side the next week dark side sounds great but it seems unsupportable to me. Now throw in territory wars with even more toon combinations requiring viable mods. Don't forget about random challenge events requiring odd seldom used toons.

Of course no matter what you cannot impact your arena team nor even use 3-4* mods on toons that are also pilots or you hurt your ship arena. Don't forget to keep a few teams strong to participate in a daily rancor and tank run yet those teams may run counter to how you would want to mod them for other purposes.

Forget about how many hundreds of thousands of spins I've attempted to get just a single arena team set with amazingly fast speed 2ndary mods that were more common at mod release.

Forget how I have to sell mods constantly at a fractional credit rate while farming them for the 0.0001% chance at something usable and manage them through a horrible interface. Forget about the credit cost of swapping them around and leaving your arena team bare for awhile let alone the time sink in doing so.

Short of a UI that lets me have "sets" to move with a single click between similar build toons I am growing increasingly concerned this game I've played since release may finally cross the line as a time sink.

I am sure I'm not alone in that my arena mods on many of my teams can win most TB battles however it just does not seem viable to transfer in that fashion. Instead with sub-optimal mods (8-12 speed vs 16+) I make it less likely to post a perfect TB score for my guild. When it was JUST what we had before it was somewhat viable to live with "sort of good mods".

Now literally every toon in the game needs the same set of arena mods I barely have enough of for one team let alone my entire roster to cover the upcoming content.

Please fix the mod crunch ... come up with a solution to having enough "good mods" or allow for cheaper/easier swapping ... do something ... or this cool new content could very well actually start driving away your customer base. I am sure I am not alone in being "all in or all out" and this new content is going to force people to make that choice.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Game crashes on launch on iOS 10.3.3, 11.0, 11.1,11.2 tested on iPad Air, iPhone 5s, 6, 6s and SE
    any timeline for the fix?
  • Options
    Is GW broken now ? It takes more time to enter the battle than win the battle. Way too easy...
  • Options
    Shimrra wrote: »
    Is GW broken now ? It takes more time to enter the battle than win the battle. Way too easy...

Easy for you perhaps but not for the others! You can always play your weakest toons unmodded, that will be more challenging for you.

GW was the only place we had a chance to test some new comps, or characters we just update, now there's no place for that except arena wich is not really an option.

So yes i continue to say that GW is really broken now and that sucks.
  • Options
    I hit Lv80 today but I still only have tier 1 of this event. I was wondering that it doesn't unlock because I also received the zetas (thanks a lot btw). Is it supposed to be like that?
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    There is an 80 and an 85 event. When you hit 85 you will see the second event.

Don’t worry you’re not missing anything. It is much harder with 5 more of everything as a reward.
  • Options
    There is an 80 and an 85 event. When you hit 85 you will see the second event.

Don’t worry you’re not missing anything. It is much harder with 5 more of everything as a reward.

Was wondering because the update description says it unlocks for Lv80-85
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So... I have bought 3 of this a day ago. I checked it today and there's no pack. Is it just me or it is for everyone?
    I know there is a purchase limit, but it is 5 purchases for tier 3. Not 1. (first 2 purchases was for tier 1 and tier 2 of course)
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

With the new additions to the Empire roster with many effective combos, leader abilities and zeta's we now have an abundance of toons to choose.

Now that DS Territory Battles are on the go, what would be the top 3 teams to send out of Empire only characters? A character can only be used once so if Shoretrooper gets used in one team for instance, that's him out.

Have a crack and let's see some interesting compositions...(Hoping to see Gar Saxon somewhere)

THanks,

NN
  • Options
    GW difficulty was always scaled to your best toons' Basic Power. The only difference now is a cap, but unless you've been level 85 for a while, the cap probably hasn't affected you yet.

Well, I'm 68 and the simple fact is that GW is now harder than it was before the patch. I understand that it is easier for level capped people, but for someone like me it has become harder. I can instantly face a lvl 80+ team with great gear on the very first node already now.
  • Options
    Can we please just get an official date for when he is coming back?
  • Options
    A couple more months
  • Options
    a couple of guildies mentioned the same thing happened to them - they bought the first pack but the subsequent steps or whatever aren't available
  • Options
    The belonging you seek...
  • Options
    Make officers able to remove the combat missions locks. After we got all stars there are many members still wanting to try their teams to check and see what's next to improve on them, and to test the enemy strength.

The idea of a new game mode, is to be able to play such mode isn't it?
  • Options
    I think the packs were only on for a couple of days which is crazy. I bought step 1 & 2 and was about to purchase step 3 but they went too. Hopefully they bring them back
  • Options
    With 2x TBs now and also TW I anticipate having to move my nicer mods back and forth every few days, which will cost a lot of currency every month. Also, I’ll have to double check every mos before moving it to and from for all teams.

Is there a way to make this easier and cheaper in us to best play all teams for all battles?
  • Options
    Besides the three new characters, bounty hunters and Veers, Snowtroopers.