Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    It was fairly easy.... B)

So post a picture of your completed missions then - all of them.

You can't can you?
  • Options
    Moved to the appropriate subsection : Territory Battles : Imperial Retaliation.
  • Options
    Yep it's insane. But there might be a theory that phase 1 will be harder than others. Why? Because when we played LS TB we brought on this territory our best toons on phase 6. So in DS TB we have to kill these insane toons. On next phases we will be overwhelming rebels and they will become weaker as in SW Episode V. Might it be true?
  • Options
    dWJz0Ki.jpg

too much elites and stealthers at the end
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    I cant understand complaints. If you could beat it right away as easy as ls there was no sense in it, as we still would need new content... now the game as a goal to work towards

This can't be WAI. Not in the first phase. We would need at least g13, 7* mods and lvl 90 to beat the last tiers. xD
    Maybe that's the plot? G13 7star mod lvl 90 all soon to come? I'm bit afraid...
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You answered your own question. You don't need to beat wave four to 3-star the territory, so why care? They probably figured it would be a nice challenge now that GW doesn't offer one, but since no one needs it, and it blocks off combat at 3 stars, it will give more people a chance to get in, since that's what everyone complained about when they announced the 3 star lock. Seriously, any stick is good enough to beat the DEVs with, at this point, even the ones the community basically asked for, at least in terms of the implications of the request.
  • Options
    Yep, getting trashed even pre-P4... and to think the it was only a 2* requirement hahaha...
  • Options
    "2-Star"
  • Options
    Lmao, should’ve been 8* G15 requirements
  • Options
    There’s a whole subsection devoted to that new TB, use it. ;)

Moved to the Events/TB Imperial Retalation subsection.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Anton23 wrote: »
    Yep it's insane. But there might be a theory that phase 1 will be harder than others. Why? Because when we played LS TB we brought on this territory our best toons on phase 6. So in DS TB we have to kill these insane toons. On next phases we will be overwhelming rebels and they will become weaker as in SW Episode V. Might it be true?

Like I say - wishful thinking
  • Options
    Um...wow! I just sent in a 5* modded, g9, 7* FO team to the first TBDS and got slaughtered on wave four. If this is what the two star phase is like, I’m not real hopeful for the rest of it.

SOP: load event, choose team, auto battle, deploy. Repeat as necessary.

Lame. I was so looking forward to this.
  • Options
    It makes me wonder if this stuff is even tested before its sent out to us with matching packs to buy....
  • Options
    we are not getting the pointswe are supposed to receive after completing a mission. we are getting 144k instead of 291k as said on 4/4 mission we lost a good amount of points because of this bug or w/e
  • Options
    I like the overall concept of dark TB. Empire strikes back, Hoth, Wampa, Probe droid, everything! But the difficulty was too high for the phase 1 I guess..... Can anyone clear stage 4 without any G12s nor any zetas nor NS zombie?
    And yes the special mission with vader lead.. stage 1 with 6 phoenix, which is quite enough already for phase 1, and stage 2 with ahsoka tano fulcrum + a lot of buffing/healing(to the max)/protection gaining rebel generics? Ok that's fine I like challenging missions. but this kind of difficulty is rather frustrating to most of players than challenging or motivating. Maybe some with really well developed dark side roster will find it fun, but others will be fed up..
  • Options
    We have the same. Must be nice to work on a huge national holiday to fix this
  • Options
    This is a guild breaker. Far too difficult and my DS toons are better geared. Had to decide between platoons and missions. Platoons need to be completed to stand any chance in the next phase. This is Hoth. The DS smashed the rebels so let us replay that with an e sense of engagement and accomplishment.

I just don't know what to tell my members to do
  • Options
    I finished all combat 4/4.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/tunblack/

It seems you need high synergy teams.

The team ı used:
    1. Thrawn krennik death trooper shore trooper boba
    2. Nihilus zidius sith assasin sith trooper dooku
    3. Zphasma zylo zfotrooper zfopilot foofficer
    4. Zader palpatine tfp royalguard snow trooper
  • Options
    Grommit wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Just finished my combats and I'm actually laughing at the difficulty scaling of the stages, it is so absurd. Breeze through 1-3, 0-1 elites, then 4-5 with huge health pools that constantly regenerate and good luck gettng those debuffs to stick long before they're cleansed. Taunts, perpetual foresight, assists all over the place. Did someone accidentally put the difficulty for Phase 6 into the last stage of Phase 1 combats?.

Think my guild mate said it best in our server today. In the LS it gets harder the farther to the right you go. So maybe DS is backwards and it gets easier the farther left we go hahah.

That's be interesting if it were the case. However, the points awarded per phase are way off for a Phase 6-as-1, and the difficulty scaling is completely off within the combat missions themselves. I'd expect a gradually increasing difficulty so that phase 1 is easy, 2 is normal, 3 is difficult, and 4 is challenging - scaled to the phase you're in. Right now it's Super Easy, Really Easy, Easy, One Zeta shy of Impossible.

And ironically, it takes more time to clear phase 4 by itself (or die trying) than the whole 6 phases of a LS phase 1 combat mission. So reducing it to 4 to "save time" pretty spectacularly failed there.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Whew. Holy kitten toes, that was rough. P1 ... 2* ... LOL
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    I finished all combat 4/4.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/tunblack/

It seems you need high synergy teams.

The team ı used:
    1. Thrawn krennik death trooper shore trooper boba
    2. Nihilus zidius sith assasin sith trooper dooku
    3. Zphasma zylo zfotrooper zfopilot foofficer
    4. Zader palpatine tfp royalguard snow trooper

Look what you did there - how many maxed toons with zetas all working synergy on missions that are 2* requirements in the first phase of TB.

Good luck with phase 2 because gear 13 is not available yet, nor is the obviously needed gear 20.
  • Options
    Literally it’s just forcing us to invest a ton into darkside for virtually identical rewards to light side TB. Would’ve much prefer they just kept light side TB and save me the credits, gear and mods I’m now wasting on characters like snowtrooper.
  • Options
    Way too hard for a first wave, curve is broken and tbh DS really sucks compared to LS. You can't manage the same difficulty with equal gear. DS really needs high level of gear/zeta to compete.

This territory thing only makes LS/DS discrepancy clearer.
  • Options
    Eh. I'm happy to finally have a reason to use my Empire toons.
  • Options
    Yeah! How dare this game make me use half my roster! I WANT TO USE THE SAME CHARACTERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    it does not even give out the right amount of points
  • Options
    But my guild is only getting 144k for completion. Bug?