DS TB Phase 4 platoons [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Zaraos wrote: »
    wrote: »

Its not any character though, its clearly not randomised, and either has an automated system that has 90% chance to place characters that cant be farmed, or there chosen deliberately to be placed there, up until now it was a annoyance but this is plain unfair

Clearly. Nobody said it was random. They clearly intend the platoons to be impossible to complete for all except for a handful of whale guilds
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    We can fill exactly 1 platoon out of 12... rest have 5* new nightsisters or new FO. Go stick this DS TB where the sun don't shine.
  • Options
    I was so excited for darkside TB. Now i wanna quit the game.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    According to the information we have "any toon in game can be in platoons" after phase 3.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143905/platoon-squad-and-deployments-update#latest

Sorry to say this is "WAI"

There are guilds with veers and snowtrooper in their platoons even though they are required for CMs today. That can't be WAI.
  • Options
    No kidding. We can’t do even 1. Asinine
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    They did it with ewoks too....wasnt hard to see this coming.

Ewoks were usually limited to 2 platoons in each territory. Now it's EVERY platoon.
  • Options
    Some require Veers and Snowtrooper, who are required for a Combat Mission...

This level of incompetence is becoming worrying.
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    According to the information we have "any toon in game can be in platoons" after phase 3.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143905/platoon-squad-and-deployments-update#latest

Sorry to say this is "WAI"

There are guilds with veers and snowtrooper in their platoons even though they are required for CMs today. That can't be WAI.

Correct.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Chuey wrote: »
    Some require Veers and Snowtrooper, who are required for a Combat Mission...

This level of incompetence is becoming worrying.

Its obvious it wasn't even tested, we didnt even want Darkside tb this soon. everyones still working on the LS one and they push out guild vs guild a week later that will also likely be filled with bugs
  • Options
    How could EA expect any guild but the tip top ones to be able to fill platoons today? How could you make it to where a 95m GP guild cannot fill a single troop platoon?

Why can’t you at least make sure we could fill 2 platoons and get one bonus?

This was said to be buggy and not ready but still it’s out and you have to understand you’ve dropped the ball so far this time I can’t see it.

I’ve got 98 players looking for answers and all I can tell them is we are screwed badly for the rest of this sadly executed TB....

I truly love playing this game but you test even my patience with this
  • Options
    CG is so far gone they think this is okay. It was months away from being finished just a few weeks ago, but they push this junk anyways. Expect territory wars to be the same. You're going to get screwed because they gave you 7 days to join, but didn't tell you that all your upgrades don't count if you're already in. So, those that joined 7 days ago without leaving and coming back, will play with what their roster was 7 days ago.
  • Options
    Zombies and ghouls everywhere! Call Bill Murray! Get your wallets!

Seriously though, this DS TB is a joke. I’m going to suggest to my guild that we just deploy the rest of the way, the laughability of the difficulty is pretty great. The devs made a great game that enticed me to play and even support it and them with a little cash, then somebody in the marketing department decided a small profit wasn’t good enough. Fool me once...
  • Options
    Waaaaaaay too many zombie, spirit, and FO toons.

Our guild can maybe fill ONE platoon squad.

Blatant cash crab if I ever saw one.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    I feel lucky then that we got 3. Rage quits are incoming. What an absolute show of kittens. Talzin/Zombie/spirit ruined platoons.
    Phenomenal job!
  • Options
    My guild has 95m gp and cannot fill a single platoon. This TB has been an epic disaster by CG. Really testing our patience here...
  • Options
    The beginning of the end my friends.
  • Options
    My guild has 95m gp and cannot fill a single platoon. This TB has been an epic disaster by CG. Really testing our patience here...

We're 120+ and from what I hear, we can't either. If you're team instinct, you might be able to... Or BHG Reloaded. Even then I don't think they will
  • Options
    Roguesaber wrote: »
    How could EA expect any guild but the tip top ones to be able to fill platoons today? How could you make it to where a 95m GP guild cannot fill a single troop platoon?

This was said to be buggy and not ready but still it’s out and you have to understand you’ve dropped the ball so far this time I can’t see it.

I’ve got 98 players looking for answers and all I can tell them is we are screwed badly for the rest of this sadly executed TB....

84m GP guild in the exact same boat, this whole TB has been a joke and should have been stopped after the combat wave bug with the points. This has been handled extremely poorly, never seen anything this bad my entire almost 2 years of playing the game
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It’s crazy.
    At least one Unmasked Kylo, NS Zombie, NS Spirt, Greivous, Talzin or SF Tie pilot in every platoon!
    I was hoping with my guild we’d be able to do at least two platoons to put the shield down.
    But apparantly not...

At least the ship platoons weren’t as bad (Still had TIE silencer in 6, but we almost never fill 5/6 because of Reaper/Kylos shuttle/Millenium falcon anyway)
  • Options
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Roguesaber wrote: »

84m GP guild in the exact same boat, this whole TB has been a joke and should have been stopped after the combat wave bug with the points. This has been handled extremely poorly, never seen anything this bad my entire almost 2 years of playing the game

Our guild is almost 120 mil GP and we can maybe fill 2 platoons.

This is pathetic.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    This is absolutly annoying. F2P Guildes should be able to reach stage 2 in P4. But 11 of 12 platoons are full of p2w toons? Really?
  • Options

I have a 80+M Guild and we cannot even fill 1 platoon , thanks to $300 Toons ... ( New N.sisters,new Kylo , SFTFP, even imperial Probe! ) really?

What do you think ? every guild has over 20 Krakens as their bench crew?

Not even a Single platoon! ( scoff*)

You Guys are unbelievable!
    What do you, CGs, smoke there by the way?
  • Options
    Well, this was fun while it lasted!
  • Options
    +1
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    There ~really~ needs to be a moratorium on recently released toons being used in platoons. Just three to five months. That's reasonable! Right??
  • DonBongo92
    59 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Although i love the idea of this Darkside Territory Battle, it is obvious that this event come way too early...
    The darkside TB was already a disgrace in the previous phases, but now it got even worse....
    There are many problems like granting the wrong amount of points for CM and have extremely difficult combats compared to light TB, the deploy problem, needing the very poor bounty hunters in hard spec mission, nut now in this phase came the absolute WORST part which makes this TB very frustrating....
    My guild is quite strong 95Mill+ GP, but still we cant manage to fill up ANY of the platoons!!!
    We need 8 NS spirits and another 8 NS Zombie 5*... many Unmasked Kylo, Talzins and the new Spec FO Tiefighter and so on... completely unavailable characters for free and cant be farmed anyway!
    I know money is the most important, but change those platoons for the next TB please !!
    The most players are already outraged with this Darkside TB, don't make it worse!
  • Options
    Imperial probe droid in Platoons, really? Great job on the early release. It’s working perfectly.
  • Options
    Azul_Krint wrote: »
    There ~really~ needs to be a moratorium on recently released toons being used in platoons. Just three to five months. That's reasonable! Right??

even if they just added them to one platoon per sector it would be acceptable, the ships are not bad and it gives the pay to play players an edge, but every single platoon is filled with them, its virtually unplayable as it is, the one thing giving people a bit of an edge was platoons and even thats broken
  • Szelenas
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    this is a fancy kitten,we managed to get a bonus on bot but this is a joke. WHAT THE HELL CG?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    I am utterly disgusted. I don't even care anymore. Take your cluster game and Sheev it.