No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    hello again i woke up by a phone call of a friend trolling me that we got the rewards :hushed: and to wake up fast , do we have any update on the situation or we are in the same place we were last night?
  • Options
    still waiting tb rewards you buggy people!!!
  • Options
    vagas1989 wrote: »
    hello again i woke up by a phone call of a friend trolling me that we got the rewards :hushed: and to wake up fast , do we have any update on the situation or we are in the same place we were last night?

If it's disappointment you seek, here is the correct place.
  • Options
    I do not want compensation. I want to get my prizes for 38 * which was received by most of my guild.
  • Options
    vagas1989 wrote: »

no one get the rewards
  • Options
    I don't think that we will get the rewards... I think the problem is that they don't have the possibility to find out who didn't receive the reward and the correct star count for each account. There will be a compensation and the unfair part of this is, that all the users who already got the reward get the compensation on top :/

yeah i mean i cannot imagine they will find everyone who did not get the achievement and then look into each person's guild one at a time to see how many stars that guild got and what rewards.

what i bet they could do, though, is see who in all of the playerbase did not have an achievement change for the total stars achievement yesterday. so now they know who all didnt get rewards and didnt participate at all. and then just issue blanket rewards to all of those people - the question would be how many stars and what rewards since it would be all over the place. sure, those who actually did not participate in TB would get rewards, but they're probably casual/inactive/newer players anyway who wouldn't benefit a ton from one week of rewards. i guess they'd just need to provide enough reward/stars so some did not get ripped off who actually completed like 41* on the tb.
  • Options
    I guess my TL;DR answer is this. We are on page 29 or 30. We have an hour *and* forty five minutes till we hit 24 hours. They get it. It’s broken. Idle threats and basically reposting one of 800+ replies won’t help. They made good on most of the last bugs. Give them a chance.

(Edited: *and* was typed in *as*)

They have pretty much run out of chances. They basically ignored us for most of their business day yesterday just telling us it was a delay. It wasn't until just before they closed up shop for the evening they acknowledged it may be something other than a simple "delay" and we need to wait even more. A major issue effecting a large portion of their customer base should have a lot higher urgency than what we got.
    We report bugs all over TB and get told, sorry nothing can be done with TB running, yet as soon as they see an "exploit" they get all over that, threaten the player base, and magically are able to correct that issue while TB is running.
  • DasMurich
    245 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This is hilarious in a way. I also play Heroes of Dragon Age which is also EA/CG. This morning I logged in to the game and found, along with my daily log in reward, a "We're Sorry" pack. I received from that pack 1 piece of legendary gear, 1 mythic Tome, 1 mythic Wisp, and 1 3* Legendary hero which, well, I jumped out of my seat a little.

To put this in to SWGoH terms it would read like I received 1 full MK3 Carbanti, 10M credits, material to zeta one toon, and a 7* UMK. No joke.

Again this is an EA/CG title and I personally don't even know what they're apologizing for!

The way this is being handled, it's completely different people maybe? I don't know, maybe the license. Either way, proof positive IMO that when it comes to SWGoH this is how EA/CG is CHOOSING to deal with it.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    An hour and a half from 24 hours... over half of my guild was excited for TW and was online at the end of TB. So basically most of my top players, including me, got no rewards. If this has to be handled case-by-case with EA help, I see a bad outcome...
  • Options
    Hard as it was my guild got 27 stars instead of the usual 30-31, so it wasn’t completely off. Though I’d advocate for some changes on it.

Now if you’re referring to those that didn’t get their earned rewards, I’m still waiting here.
  • Options
    We are all still waiting and no updates from the devs
  • Options
    Still early on the West Coast, they are just coming into work now or soon so probably won't hear anything for a few hours
  • Options
    Hasn't even been 24 hrs yet per Kozi's original instructions.. relax
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Is it bright and early yet? Cause getting these rewards is a little dark and late.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon it is morning now^^
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    From the wording, it sounds like he means the Apology Package issued to all players for how terribly the entire thing has gone so far.
    - no DS tb testing
    - Incorrect points from combat missions
    - Ridiculous difficulty
    - Platoon exploitation bug
    - ridiculous Platoon character requirements
    - Some players’ special missions weren’t paying out
    - (receiving reward bug)

Not the separate bug issue with receiving rewards from what we WERE able to earn.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Bostonmess
    176 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I guess my TL;DR answer is this. We are on page 29 or 30. We have an hour as forty five minutes till we hit 24 hours. They get it. It’s broken. Idle threats and basically reposting one of 800+ replies won’t help. They made good on most of the last bugs. Give them a chance.

Did they? Isn't there still an unresolved issue that people didn't get their special mission rewards from phase 6 of the last light side TB?

Yes, there is!
    Didn't get my TB rewards twice in a row
    Customer service did nothing
  • Options
    It's way past "bright and early" today. It's probably not going to help when their system gets inundated with thousands of help tickets....
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    It's way past "bright and early" today. It's probably not going to help when their system gets inundated with thousands of help tickets....

And we're just an hour away from doing that. :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4445638
  • Options
    One of my four guildmates that also didn’t get rewards just got off the phone with EA. Was told to wait 72 hours now. We will never get rewards, will we @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    I don't think you understand what "zero communication" means... I see plenty of feedback from Kozi, RyDiggs, CapGasp, Carrie and others.. Sure, maybe not INSTANTLY.. but it's there.. if you choose to see it. They may not say what you want them to.. but they DO communicate.
    Sirdigbychknczr: Raidmaster of Exiles of Dathomir (998-312-712)
    Always Recruiting new blood! Hpit/NAAT
    mutesaber.com
  • Options
    “Please wait a few days, by then you’ll be distracted by the next thing we’ve messed up and not properly tested and you’ll forget about these rewards.... we’ll launch another panic farm! You love them don’t you... “
  • Options
    Obo_Nâm wrote: »
    “Please wait a few days, by then you’ll be distracted by the next thing we’ve messed up and not properly tested and you’ll forget about these rewards.... we’ll launch another panic farm! You love them don’t you... “

Thank you sir, may I have another!
  • Options
    I just got my rewards lol
  • Options
    Seriously, it's like a punishment.
  • Options
    Almost 24 hours and still no reward, so what now?
  • Options
    Once again, communication is a problem.
  • Options
    Idkanymore wrote: »
    I just got my rewards lol

I don't believe you.