No reward for TB ?! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Interesting, I put in for a call yesterday, waited one and a half hours and was told to wait, then call back. My fear is I’ll get an overseas person who won’t really understand and therefore won’t help.
  • Options
    Honestly - having to file a ticket over this is kind of disrespectful.

When you file a ticket with EA customer service, one of two things happens:

1) You email and they don't respond for 2-3 days (seemingly a tactic to prevent google play refunds) and are no help at all. You'll spend a week emailing back and forth with them with no progress (I've had this happen to me - where I sent screenshots and everything and they basically just ignored all of that and told me "tough luck").

2) You call them. They'll call back in a couple of hours, listen to you, then place you on hold for 30-45 minutes. When they return they may help, or may not. It all depends who you get, I guess. I've had it go both ways.

Either way - to suggest that one has to go through either of the above scenarios is kind of a slap in the face to your customer base @CG_Kozispoon . ESPECIALLY for rewards that should have been immediately in an inbox. ESPECIALLY after said rewards were after wrestling with a bug-riddled game mode for over a week that was no fun for anyone. ESPECIALLY after being brushed away like an insect when people brought those said bugs to the attentions of the devs.

For the record, I did not get my rewards yet. I went ahead and called customer service and they told me they wouldn't help me and to wait "a few days for your rewards". THAT, in my opinion, is terrible to endure when you're a paying player in this game.
  • Buccs13Life
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It may have just been the time of day, honestly. Or just call volume yesterday. I am not that lucky! I can honestly, 100% say that I believe my guy was named Jacob, and it wasn’t a fake name given by a recruiter, if that makes sense. I can post screenshots, if need be. I Googled “EA customer support” and got right to the screen I posted about earlier.

I know it’s an inconvenience to have to do all that, but please remember that @CG_Kozispoon is just the face of the company in the forums. She didn’t cause all this. And while I am free to play, I totally understand the frustration everyone has about not getting what they earned. It’s a bug, it’ll be fixed. Have a little faith :)

(Side note, I still haven’t gotten mine, so the help ticket was just to kind of let them know. It didn’t immediately populate rewards in my inbox)
  • Options
    I don't know what is worst, waiting on rewards or buying a pack that didn't even unlock the character. Last thing I am buying with this game if that doesn't even help get a required toon for an event.
  • Options
    It may have just been the time of day, honestly. Or just call volume yesterday. I am not that lucky! I can honestly, 100% say that I believe my guy was named Jacob, and it wasn’t a fake name given by a recruiter, if that makes sense. I can post screenshots, if need be. I Googled “EA customer support” and got right to the screen I posted about earlier.

I know it’s an inconvenience to have to do all that, but please remember that @CG_Kozispoon is just the face of the company in the forums. She didn’t cause all this. And while I am free to play, I totally understand the frustration everyone has about not getting what they earned. It’s a bug, it’ll be fixed. Have a little faith :)

that's all well and good that he was polite (as ANY customer service rep should be) but at the end of the day he did literally nothing to help you. why are you so pleased lol. he just deflected any responsibility for another X hours, and onto another person most likely.
  • Options
    Definition of insanity: actually expecting EA to give us the correct rewards for this
  • Options
    That’s great it took you minutes to put in a ticket.. it is not, however, resolved.. I have had terrible results with this process in the past.. a few hundred crystals is NOT adequate compensation for these rewards.. the store currency is impossible to get outside of these events not to mention the value of a zeta mat or 3..

I find this response - so far - completely unprofessional and rude (same way I feel about @kozispoon in general).. and confusing at best.. if EA expects us to put in a ticket then they should be telling us exactly what we should be providing to support the ticket.. i.e. screenshots, etc.. nothing so far this morning..

24 hours is almost up.. we demand a response and resolution.. crystals will not cut it..

• Options
    So was the 12 days of spring achievment "fixed"..haven't played the game at that time...and now I.m stuck with it not completed...but I've read that they cannot fix it or else it could break the game. :)..It's not a big issue for me..but it's about that tb achievment..I'm now behind my guildies with that.
  • Options
    Holio wrote: »
    That’s great it took you minutes to put in a ticket.. it is not, however, resolved.. I have had terrible results with this process in the past.. a few hundred crystals is NOT adequate compensation for these rewards.. the store currency is impossible to get outside of these events not to mention the value of a zeta mat or 3..

I find this response - so far - completely unprofessional and rude (same way I feel about @kozispoon in general).. and confusing at best.. if EA expects us to put in a ticket then they should be telling us exactly what we should be providing to support the ticket.. i.e. screenshots, etc.. nothing so far this morning..

24 hours is almost up.. we demand a response and resolution.. crystals will not cut it..

Exactly. I want my rewards. TB currency is of the utmost importance!!! That and I want my achievement that everyone else in my guild was able to complete. The game acts as if I didn't even participate in the Territory Battle and I was the one who coordinated our entire guild. I have the most time invested in this game and I am one of those affected.
  • Buccs13Life
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @Slayvoff

I agree that anyone in customer service should be polite. And he didn’t do anything to help me right now. He offered an avenue of correction if the desired results aren’t achieved. That’s enough to make me happy, simply because I know that Kozi didn’t cause the issue, Jacob didn’t cause it, etc. It’s a coding issue. Things happen that are sometimes unforesable. They’re working on it.

Imagine ordering a pizza. It doesn’t show up at the arrival time, so you call, and they say “Give him like fifteen minutes.” You call in five. What else do you expect, other than “Wait just a bit longer, if it doesn’t show up, we will make it right”? The minimum wage worker on the other end of the phone gets this call all the time. He’s doing the best he can to placate everyone while the driver is trying to get all the deliveries done. You’ll get your pie, my friend. We all will :)
  • Options
    yup - we just want what we earned tbh, @CG_Kozispoon . 500 crystals will not cut it. 5,000 crystals will not cut it. Know why? Because even 1,000,000 crystals won't buy us the g12 pieces or hy/wampa shards that we need that is exclusive to TB currency that, at this point, you've robbed us of. 24 hours will be up soon and i think we all expect a resolution despite your radio silence.
  • Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    Just seeing did anyone else just have an unexpected Server under Maintenance and a force restart?

Why did this get moved to TB, it wasn't even about TB, it was about the game in general, UGH!!!
  • Options
    I know we're reaching the 24 hour limit on this but I don't think the Devs start work yet, I think we'll have an update in the next 3 hours.
  • Options
    I submitted a new case for the missing DS TB rewards. I opted for a phone call. I submitted screenshot attachments showing guild rewards, guild achievements for tb progress, and my achievements for tb showing the discrepancy.

Support said in this particular issue they cannot do anything. It is going through CG. They said to wait 24 hours. I asked when did the clock start on the 24 hours. He was in Ireland and said 7pm. It is now the next day at 3:54pm. So about 3 hours until the 24 hour period has expired.
  • Options
    Slayvoff wrote: »
    yup - we just want what we earned tbh, @CG_Kozispoon . 500 crystals will not cut it. 5,000 crystals will not cut it. Know why? Because even 1,000,000 crystals won't buy us the g12 pieces or hy/wampa shards that we need that is exclusive to TB currency that, at this point, you've robbed us of. 24 hours will be up soon and i think we all expect a resolution despite your radio silence.

I’ll take 1,000,000 crystals
  • Options
    I got my call ,and the guy barely spoke English. I think I said can you repeat that like 5 times. I finally understood what he was saying, and he said it should be fixed in 72 hours.
  • Options
    you need to contact the support atfer 24h of not receiving them so you can waste your time till they answer to get what others got without needing to do this.. beautiful isnt it?
  • Options
    Also in game, crash, forced restart. Tried uninstall still no rewards
  • Options

Right?
  • Options

I would too. But that's not what my post says. The 1,000,000 crystal extrapolation was to show that even if they "generously" offered us a couple thousand crystals, it means nothing to me at least because I can buy crystals if I want, I can't buy TB currency so it's one true bottleneck no one can get around and now we've been robbed of a week's worth of them.

• Buccs13Life
    80 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I guess my TL;DR answer is this. We are on page 29 or 30. We have an hour *and* forty five minutes till we hit 24 hours. They get it. It’s broken. Idle threats and basically reposting one of 800+ replies won’t help. They made good on most of the last bugs. Give them a chance.

(Edited: *and* was typed in *as*)
  • Options
    I guess my TL;DR answer is this. We are on page 29 or 30. We have an hour as forty five minutes till we hit 24 hours. They get it. It’s broken. Idle threats and basically reposting one of 800+ replies won’t help. They made good on most of the last bugs. Give them a chance.

Did they? Isn't there still an unresolved issue that people didn't get their special mission rewards from phase 6 of the last light side TB?
  • Options
    22 hours later no rewards and no achievements recognition. Where are they?
  • Options
    Still no TB rewards nor yesterday's arena too! It's a joke!
  • Options
    I guess my TL;DR answer is this. We are on page 29 or 30. We have an hour as forty five minutes till we hit 24 hours. They get it. It’s broken. Idle threats and basically reposting one of 800+ replies won’t help. They made good on most of the last bugs. Give them a chance.

Did they? Isn't there still an unresolved issue that people didn't get their special mission rewards from phase 6 of the last light side TB?

Hey, now. I said most ;)
  • Options
    Just give me the new Rey and I’ll withdraw my complaints. Thanks.
  • Options
    I know we're reaching the 24 hour limit on this but I don't think the Devs start work yet, I think we'll have an update in the next 3 hours.

I would too. But that's not what my post says. The 1,000,000 crystal extrapolation was to show that even if they "generously" offered us a couple thousand crystals, it means nothing to me at least because I can buy crystals if I want, I can't buy TB currency so it's one true bottleneck no one can get around and now we've been robbed of a week's worth of them.

+1
  • neogeohunter
    112 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I don't think that we will get the rewards... I think the problem is that they don't have the possibility to find out who didn't receive the reward and the correct star count for each account. There will be a compensation and the unfair part of this is, that all the users who already got the reward get the compensation on top :/
  • Options
    Well, we should all wait for that magical fairy to come and drop our rewards so we could all fullfill our sense of pride and accomplishment thing...I do believe in magic :)

5216.gif

• Greenmojo
    214 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Right now what we know is that we are missing rewards and the 24 hours have soon passed.
    We know that all players who successfully have been in contact with EA support have NOT received their rewards either.
    We know that it is 15 hours ago since the last official statement.

Some more information would be a nice addition to this topic if possible