“Who's in Command here? One only has to Look.”

Replies

• Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DaMechanic wrote: »
    Not going to leave any spoilers, but if you've seen ep 8 it is pretty clear it is pointing to a part with kylo and hux regarding who is in command and how kylo responds. I'd imagine hux is coming.
    Hopefully a command ship comes with him.

There is other who's in command dialogue in that movie too. Before seeing the movie I would have said Luke. Now it could be any of 5 characters from TLJ.
  • Options
    Not going to leave any spoilers, but if you've seen ep 8 it is pretty clear it is pointing to a part with kylo and hux regarding who is in command and how kylo responds. I'd imagine hux is coming.

There is other who's in command dialogue in that movie too. Before seeing the movie I would have said Luke. Now it could be any of 5 characters from TLJ.

No its Luke and only Luke.
  • Options
    Bring CLS back for Christmas or we officially rename them to Capital Grinch.
  • Options
    General Hux
  • TheBloodyTongue
    111 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Capitalizing “Command” and “Look” is enough of an answer.
    Yeah. It’s not the OP CLS that’s coming. It’s Imperial Super Commando! Who’s in Command? One has to Look(at the TV screen with Star Wars Rebels on it) LoL
  • Options
    Jamesm wrote: »

Not Luke
  • Options
    Isn't that something that Hux said?
  • Options

Not Luke

I mean, theyve had some obvious clues but i think this one takes the cake. Im honestly assuming ppl saying not Luke are just messing around....
  • Options
    caldera wrote: »
    Isn't that something that Hux said?

Spoiler alert!
  • Options
    Sonido wrote: »
    Commander Luke

Fixed. You're welcome
  • Options

Not Luke

I mean, theyve had some obvious clues but i think this one takes the cake. Im honestly assuming ppl saying not Luke are just messing around....

Actually I'm pretty serious. I highly doubt we will see Luke this year, possibly in Jan , but I highly doubt this year.
  • Options

Not Luke

Actually I'm pretty serious. I highly doubt we will see Luke this year, possibly in Jan , but I highly doubt this year.

Jan is only in two weeks..... like the clue actually says commander luke ( Command....here.....Look)
  • Options

Not Luke

Jan is only in two weeks..... like the clue actually says commander luke ( Command....here.....Look)

Oh I know what the clue says lol, and I think that it's a deliberate tease to lead y'all down the wrong path and end up surprised all to pieces when the true meaning becomes known.

Regardless, the not this year part is because everyone seems to think they will get CLS by or for Xmas , which is HIGHLY unlikely.
  • Options

Not Luke

Oh I know what the clue says lol, and I think that it's a deliberate tease to lead y'all down the wrong path and end up surprised all to pieces when the true meaning becomes known.

Regardless, the not this year part is because everyone seems to think they will get CLS by or for Xmas , which is HIGHLY unlikely.

I'm not saying it has to be xmas, but its Luke, Kozi said it was coming back "soon" and then this hint ( i can't think of one of their hints that have beem deliberately misleading). Believe what you want, i guess well find out soon enough.
  • Options

Not Luke

I'm not saying it has to be xmas, but its Luke, Kozi said it was coming back "soon" and then this hint ( i can't think of one of their hints that have beem deliberately misleading). Believe what you want, i guess well find out soon enough.

I'm curious to see when, yes of course kozi said soon lol, everyone jumped up and down thinking that it meant that week or the next lol.

All I would remind y'all about is that it been what four months? if you recall the comments regarding CLS when his event debuted, it was classed as rarer and harder then a typical legendary event. So , since it seems to be approx four months for a legendary to run the second time, I would suspect that the return time for CLS will be Longer then a legendary event.

Either way, it will be interesting to see the chaos whenever CLS returns again lol.
  • Options
    I would hope for chinera but i know it s not haha
    My guess is TLJ characters.. makes sense with the movie and a few chars it could point towards in the movie
  • Options
    Commandhere Look...helloooo?
  • Options
    Startomsto wrote: »
    I would hope for chinera but i know it s not haha
    My guess is TLJ characters.. makes sense with the movie and a few chars it could point towards in the movie

Someone else said this earlier.. "say command here look three times fast"
  • Options
    Yeah clone helmets lol
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options

Not Luke

Let me rephrase. Before I saw TLJ, i would have said that the clue was 100% pointing to CLS.
    Now I have seen TLJ. There are two different dialogues in the movie that this clue could possibly be referencing. I still think its CLS, but I'm only 70% sure now.
  • Options

Not Luke

I'm curious to see when, yes of course kozi said soon lol, everyone jumped up and down thinking that it meant that week or the next lol.

All I would remind y'all about is that it been what four months? if you recall the comments regarding CLS when his event debuted, it was classed as rarer and harder then a typical legendary event. So , since it seems to be approx four months for a legendary to run the second time, I would suspect that the return time for CLS will be Longer then a legendary event.

Either way, it will be interesting to see the chaos whenever CLS returns again lol.

There is an unnamed event in the Dec calendar. Everyone is assuming that this clue is for that event.
  • Options

Not Luke

Let me rephrase. Before I saw TLJ, i would have said that the clue was 100% pointing to CLS.
    Now I have seen TLJ. There are two different dialogues in the movie that this clue could possibly be referencing. I still think its CLS, but I'm only 70% sure now.

Ive seen it too and its still 100% Luke. They capitalize Look....
  • Options

Not Luke

Ive seen it too and its still 100% Luke. They capitalize Look....

giphy.gif
  • Options

Not Luke

There is an unnamed event in the Dec calendar. Everyone is assuming that this clue is for that event.

The unnamed event will not be for CLS , if y'all recall, Cap already said that the mythic events are for legendary events only at this time. Since the odds are very high that we are about to have a another mythic event appear, that rules out CLS on that basis alone.
  • Options
    We're still taking about this? As soon as someone pointed out the capitalized letters and whatnot, it was obvious, so I moved on. There only question is what does"ahead" mean? Do we get CLS on the mystery date after tarkin, or in January?
  • Options
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    We're still taking about this? As soon as someone pointed out the capitalized letters and whatnot, it was obvious, so I moved on. There only question is what does"ahead" mean? Do we get CLS on the mystery date after tarkin, or in January?

So what happens when your assumption is wrong?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Commander Luke?

Bingo!

The return of the CLS event will be January most likely.

If that holds true then we may see the return of Rey's event in May 2018??
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Commander Luke?

Bingo!

It makes sense to have something like that around May 4th
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Commander Luke?

Bingo!

It makes sense to have something like that around May 4th

Exactly my thoughts too. If the CLS event last ran in August and will run again in January, then the time frame for Rey being December then again in May (together with star wars day on May 4th) makes total sense to me.
This discussion has been closed.