Pop up crystal sale and Boba Fett pack [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Will these pop ups ever end? They're causing my game to freeze up like everything I log in cause the pop up has to load
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Idk you guys know this, but there are teams, professors, and or people who's jobs revolve around when people are most likely to buy things. The devs know this, and crystals and sales revolve around this pay model.

We will see if this gets taken down or if it gets banned.

https://youtu.be/oC19cGJa-xw
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    I think the most frustrating part about this is the fact that it’s such an easy fix. All you have to do is put the boba deal and a VAULT deal in the normal shop for a few days, one time purchase, and the whole thing goes away. Everyone is happy. No one has to file tickets, call customer support and get various answers, etc. It is mind boggling that they are making people jump through so many hoops to give them money.

This is actually not making the whole thing go away
    There were people banking on the vault for the gearbundle or just the chrystals to maybe get CLS in time
    They maybe bought the vault for the standard prize in the end
    So they actually should give everyone the missing chrystals if a vault was bought in that timeframe

But maybe that is just my opinion
  • Options
    Idk you guys know this, but there are teams, professors, and or people who's jobs revolve around when people are most likely to buy things. The devs know this, and crystals and sales revolve around this pay model.

Amazing post.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Nevermind, its not worth it. I will keep filing complaints through official channels. Clearly no point in posting here anymore.
    Post edited by QJinX on
  • Perfxion
    169 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yeah, I am still waiting for an answer. Crazy how nobody wants to seem to help. Only way to get anyone to look at a post is to use a profane word that they change to kitten.

Never mind, I finally received shards.
    Post edited by Perfxion on
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Perfxion wrote: »
    Yeah, I am still waiting for an answer. Crazy how nobody wants to seem to help. Only way to get anyone to look at a post is to use a profane word that they change to kitten.

At least they just changed your word. Thet deleted my post outlining their incompetance. Truth hurts i guess.

I am at 10 days with no response on my help ticket. Go team.
  • Daenion
    91 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Keep it classy CG. If you ignore the posts I am sure they will go away in time.
  • Options
    Tno37 wrote: »
    Holiday 25% Bonus Crystal Bundle
    Note that this offer is available via the pop up ad ONLY and not in the Store. In order to access this offer, please tap on the pop up offer when it appears. This offer will reappear occasionally for players who have NOT purchased the bundle.
    This bundle contains an additional 25% crystals (19,638 vs 15,710) compared to the normal store bundle.
    Maximum 1 purchase.
    Minimum Level Requirement: 8+
    This bundle is available starting December 24th

What is it, a month now with no response?

• Options
    Really hoping for a good answer from ea on this one
  • Options
    Daenion wrote: »
    Keep it classy CG. If you ignore the posts I am sure they will go away in time.

Exactly.
  • Options

Haha, banned. That video is funny. Talks worse about Activision than EA. And heaven forbid a company tries to get some income to pay the people who make the game that actually have families.

How about you take a look at some advertising research when television started? There's nothing new here. Well, other than the sense of entitlement with the younger generation.
  • Options
    We have not forgotten about the Vault deal. Will this ever be addressed?
  • Options

Probably not.
  • Options
    Oh well. It is lost revenue for them, as I'm not spending any cash on anything until this is addressed.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Yeah it's unfortunate that they aren't going to address this....

giphy.gif
  • Options
    No because it would require CG to admit they made a mistake and they don’t like to do that. Even if it costs them money. They lost my $100, that’s for sure.

• Options
    Great an update, and they still ignored this problem. Amazing.
  • Options
    Can we get an official name for this for future reference? After gear-gate and mod-gatenow promo-gate? The lack of any decent action to two failed promotions is really astonishing and I have never seen something like this on a game of this size and importance.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I didnt realize how bad of a company they truly are until today. It always catches up to them though. You can only be recognized as a horrible company for so long before it impacts their bottom line. (Battlefront II) There is only 1 way to truly impact a bad, bad company. ....Pop gate?
  • Options
    I am waiting for an answer too
    Will you give us any statement to the vault deal?
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    Or a statement about the pop up bug, or about the changing of shards to crystals without consent, or the fail on the googly play promotion, or an apology for impacting our CHRISTMAS....

I am guessing no.
  • Options
    Can we get an official name for this for future reference? After gear-gate and mod-gatenow promo-gate? The lack of any decent action to two failed promotions is really astonishing and I have never seen something like this on a game of this size and importance.

I vote for Vault-Gate, because, you know, the fact that we are all still waiting for them to allow us to give them $100 for a virtual product.

They could end this by just giving us a statement. Ignoring us does not help anything or anyone.
  • Options
    Still nothing.. can understand it needs escalation though... hope for some feedback soon
  • Options
    EA finally decided to respond to the BBB complaint I filed. In short they said they said "experienced errors with the promotions and were working on getting them fixed".

Also said "players that purchased twice need to contact them for further assistance."

Yeah, i left a lengthy response to their rebuttal. Support has done little to nothing in solving player issues. Also they posted it in a forum that very few players as a whole visit and just kept everyone elses money. Its fraud. Plain, simple, fraud. Its also false advertising in regards to the vault.

I hope the ftc looks into their shennanigans. I dont normally wish for people to lose their livelyhood but my goodness, people should be fired. They are commiting a crime for goodness sake. Imagine how much money worldwide they swindled with the Fett promotion.
  • Options
    I am waiting for an answer too
    Will you give us any statement to the vault deal?

This ^^^
  • Options
    We have not forgotten this issue, and we continue to refrain from spending any real money...
  • Options
    And we will not until it is addressed...
  • Options
    Good to keep this thread alive to show we really expect some sort of closure on this. I really think this is taking time as it needs escalation within EA.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Carrie are you really going to ignore this thread and hope it goes away?