January Event Calendar and Login Toons - (MERGE)

15678911Next

Replies

• Options
    Sickboy wrote: »
    DarkISI wrote: »
    So we have to wait till February for the Emperor? Seriously?

Yes , i waited 6 months after CLS return sometime you have to wait bro...

God help you if you cannnot count to 10. CLS 1st event was in August and came back again in December (that 4 months).
  • Options
    wvuparker wrote: »
    I should also mention that I hope Poe and Finn will be the toons required to unlock any new The Last Jedi toons. That's what CG has done in the past, right?

I think this is great news! Some of the last login toons has correlated with an event. My theory is we will get a legendary event that will be First Order faction. That should be unlocked by any 5 7* res. I was worried that with the Jedi rey requirements any 5 7* res would be too easy. But with Finn and Poe as login and if we continue the trend of login toons correlating with events :) most of the community should be good to go!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You're saying that ANH is only so far ahead because of how long it's been since it came out? Come on.

No, I'm saying New Hope is only so far behind because of how long it's been in theatres.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    You're saying that ANH is only so far ahead because of how long it's been since it came out? Come on.

No, I'm saying New Hope is only so far behind because of how long it's been in theatres.

First of all, you basically say the same thing.
    Second, in theory you would have to keep in mind the human population has increased as well as cinematic coverage around the globe. Nowadays, a lot more people are able to watch these movies than in '76.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

Wow, sure.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'd like too know when we're going to get those hard farms as login toons...
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I thought that post was dumb too but that's hardly a fair comparison, when ticket prices are like 40x or whatever.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted.htm
    Sure. But 40 years is far more than 40x or whatever 3 weeks.

Trollin’. We all know movie availability ain’t the same as it used to be. 1 movie per theater or drive-in, etc. Cost of tickets. Lot of variables so impossible to accurately compare. Tickets sold would be the most accurate comparison, but again...movies weren’t playing in 3-5 theaters at one location. Let’s not even get into the international scene which has really gained ground compared to the 70s. I think there are a few more people in the world now as well. There is no real comparison that makes logical sense.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Have you guys ever heard of adjusting for inflation?

For the US centric:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted.htm
  • Options
    Long thread...

Any idea of who we might need for the next two events?

Resistance?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Long thread...

Resistance?

There has been some speculation that Resistance will be needed for General Leia. Other thoughts are that Snoke may be a raid boss, BB9, new Phasma, praetorian guards, FO Executioner, Hux and Rose are coming as marquee events.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Long thread...

Resistance?

Resistance would make sense since we have them as log in characters and we already needed FO for something. But who knows.
  • Options
    ^^ what they said. But I think res to unlock a legendary FO
  • Options
    ^ and ^^ - Thank you both, appreciated.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Devs,

The January Calendar isn't accurate. The first Territory War is listed as:

Territory Wars
    War 1
    1/8/2018 - 1/12/2018

Signup started 1/6, and it's going to end today on 1/9. We don't have signups for the next war yet, so I'm assuming there's a gap between the two, even though the calendar shows no gap.

Can someone from the Events team audit the calendar and verify the correct dates for future events?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    why are the log in chars always chars that most people have had forever? just for the new people? fine if so, I'll take the shards, but how about making a newer character the log in next time?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Hey Devs,

The January Calendar isn't accurate. The first Territory War is listed as:

Territory Wars
    War 1
    1/8/2018 - 1/12/2018

Signup started 1/6, and it's going to end today on 1/9. We don't have signups for the next war yet, so I'm assuming there's a gap between the two, even though the calendar shows no gap.

Can someone from the Events team audit the calendar and verify the correct dates for future events?

Sign up for the second war of the month happened already and is now over. We're in the defense setting phase.
  • Options
    Hondo!!!
This discussion has been closed.