January Event Calendar and Login Toons - (MERGE)

Replies

• Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love if it was kylo ren unmasked but I'm gonna guess Praetorian guard

I’d be ok with that
  • Options
    It's almost always the last day or first day of the new month. Why would you bother asking 8 days in advance?
  • Options
    Why do we have these useless threads EVERY SINGLE TIME?
  • Options
    They usually release the calendar 3-7 days before the new month
  • Options
    Why do you want a calendar? It won't have the important events anyway. This month's calendar didn't have cls or r2 events, for example.
  • Options
    August is when the January calendar will be posted
  • Options
    Patience! young padawan.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Ya, i also think they should announce the time, when they going to announce the time, when they are going to announce the event calendar, where they do not announce the interesting events.

This is spot on.

I think they should also announce now when the plan on announcing the time of the time announcement for the event calendar timing. They should also announce when they're going to make that announcement.
  • Options
    Id expect Friday Dec 29th before they all go on holiday weekend. Or Jan 2nd Tuesday when they all come back.

~D
  • CG_RyDiggs
    536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Standing in for Kozi, I'll try to get an answer, stay tuned here!

Kozi-esque Giffage:

AnyMessyBison-max-1mb.gif
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    clone wars chewbacca for all the times we requested those chewie shards
  • Options
    Closing the Thread:
    Kozi intends to get the Jan events posted closer to the end of December. She will update as we get closer, so patience may be required.

Stay tuned in the announcements and have a GREAT Holiday!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    I would love to see Riot trooper. As a big DS fan, there can never be enough trooper variety in the game!
  • Options
    Doubt it will be farmboy luke. And doubt even more there will be an r2 and cls event in January when we’re getting both of those this month already.
  • Options
    When was the last time we got a new toon as a login character? Not too sure why people keep on spamming these out. Far more likely to be someone related to but not the same as an event toon for the month
  • Options
    New event for the sith founder: DARTH BANE! :smiley:
  • Options
    What about general hugs?
  • Options
    It's Death Trooper.
    U saw the reveal here first ;)
  • Options
    When was the last time we got a new toon as a login character? Not too sure why people keep on spamming these out. Far more likely to be someone related to but not the same as an event toon for the month

Good question. I think maybe Pao or Bodhi Rook? I know Bistan was, for sure, but I think one of those other two was also a login character. Chopper was as well, but I think Phoenix characters released before Rogue One.

Time blurs together. Anything that happened more than two months ago may as well as have happened at the same time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Barf is the January login character.
  • Options
    Barf is the January login character.

I would be ok with the Spaceballs being in this game.
  • Options
    7* Darth Revan and you get only 1 shard, and then you have to take on every character in the game @ G12 max level with only Ugnaught/Bodhi/Lobot/HK-47/Underworld Police as your team to get 1 shard for every time you clear the whole thing.
  • Options
    Needs a spoiler tag I'm.

Blue milk dispensing cow thing is my hope
  • Options
    I believe we are still a couple of princess leia short. their are 4 Hans now. its only fair that we have 2 more leia and 2 more chewies to go with them.

I want Jabba da hutt slave leia, mostly because she has hardly any cloths on. I dont care if she hits like a wet noodle either as long as she shows leg.
  • Options
    I wanna see the code breaker
  • Options
    I changed my pick. It’s a devtroll. FOST.
  • Options
    Rose is the worst character of all time. I rather have Jar jar or another Han solo before we get her.
  • Options
    Darth JarJar. Commander Porg.
  • Options
    Thé daily login character for January will bé One of thé Arena or GW store. À character that almost 90% of thé Players have already 7 stars.... Stop dreaming
  • Options
    Can y’all take it to pm or find each others discord or line.
This discussion has been closed.