January Event Calendar and Login Toons - (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    Why does anyone even look at the calendar? They never put the good events on it. Just be surprised when they show up
  • Options
    Why does anyone even look at the calendar? They never put the good events on it. Just be surprised when they show up
    Because the character of the month will be the best indicator of what special goodies they have in store for us...
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon 's last login is December 24th.. I think they left us alone here guys... They left us alone
  • Options
    Schustring wrote: »
    Because the character of the month will be the best indicator of what special goodies they have in store for us...

This. Because there is often fairly small amounts of information about upcoming events and content, the log-in character and some of the related events are all we have as far as clues about what might be "needed" in the near future (as incomplete and imperfect as they may be).

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Considering the requirements and surprises of the last few months I’ll take any info at all.
  • Options
    Yes please. I’m trying to spend crystals wisely, and would like to see January’s Tb/tw cadence to make an informed decision...
  • Options
    fL3kHd.jpg
  • Options
    The events tab doesn’t show how long it lasts. One day event or two?
  • Options
    I think it's just 1 day.
  • PoederAmon
    260 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Closing the Thread:
    Kozi intends to get the Jan events posted closer to the end of December. She will update as we get closer, so patience may be required.

Stay tuned in the announcements and have a GREAT Holiday!

How much closer, on a workday, can we get? :-)
    Just /hide the kitten thing already! ;-)
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon 's last login is December 24th.. I think they left us alone here guys... They left us alone

Let anarchy guide us! We are alone to do with the forum as we wish! Woohooo! Party!
    Now seriously. Why are people so anxious to have a calendar that won't have any of the interesting things? Do people really want to know the exact days of omega battles?
  • Options
    I want to know if executrix mastery will return before the last day of the next dark side Tb. See if I need to refresh it today, or if I can wait and save the 800 crystals...
  • Options
    Jan calender just dropped...
  • Options
    Hiya Everyone,
    Hppy new year! Here is a list of some of the upcoming events for Jan. Cheers!
    DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
    Login Character(s) for Jan- Poe, Finn

Ghosts of Dathomir
    Starts: Jan 1st
    Ends: Jan 1st

Defense of Dathomir
    Starts: Jan 3rd
    Ends: Jan 3rd

Assault Battle: Places of Power
    Jan 6th
    Jan 7th

Fleet Mastery: Executrix
    Jan 9th
    Jan 9th

Omega Battles: First Order & Scoundrels
    Starts: Jan 10th
    Ends: Jan 10th

Assault Battle: Forest Moon
    Starts: Jan 13th
    Ends: Jan 14th

Omega Battles: Ewok & Empire
    Starts: Jan 15th
    Ends: Jan 15th

Heroic Battle: Endor Escalation
    Starts: Jan 16th
    Ends: Jan 16th

Fleet Mastery: Endurance
    Starts: Jan 17th
    Ends: Jan 17th

Assault Battle: Military Might
    Starts: Jan 20th
    Ends: Jan 21st

Omega Battle: Resistance & Clones
    Starts: Jan 24th
    Ends: Jan 24th

Fleet Mastery: Home One
    Starts: Jan 25th
    Ends: Jan 25th

Grandmaster's Training (Yoda)
    Starts: Jan 25th
    Ends: Jan 31st

Assault Battle: Ground War
    Starts: Jan 27th
    Ends: Jan 28th

Omega Battle: Jedi & Tusken
    Starts: Jan 30th
    Ends: Jan 30th

Ghosts of Dathomir
    Starts: Jan 31st
    Ends: Jan 31st

Territory Battles

Rebel Assault:
    1/1/2018 - 1/7/2018
    1/29/2018 - 2/4/2018
    Imperial Retaliation:
    1/15/2018 - 1/21/2018

Territory Wars
    War 1
    1/8/2018 - 1/12/2018
    War 2
    1/11/2018 - 1/14/2018
    War 3
    1/22/2018 - 1/26/2017
    War 4
    1/25/2018 - 1/29/2018
    War 5
    2/5/2018 - 2/9/2018
    War 6
    2/8/2018 - 2/12/2018
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    It has been posted FYI
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    It is Poe and Finn.
  • Options
    **** wrote: »
    Seriously? Thrawn’s ship is left off again?

These are SOME of the events listed for January
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    **** wrote: »
    Seriously? Thrawn’s ship is left off again?

The second instance of an event never appears on the calendar.
  • Options
    Nobody talking about the double login characters?
  • Options
    Hopefully the shards are double and not half of each
  • Options
    @ObiJuanPollo

Nice name! I'm guessing just marquee event, new resistance characters .... unless we are getting snoke in a legendary
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Is palpatine being skipped over? I thought that Emperors demise alternates with Grandmaster's training.
    We last had emperors demise on: Nov 9th
    Then we had Grandmasters training on: Nov 30th
    Next one is grandmasters training on: Jan 25th

Where's the emperor?
  • Options
    Pmasz wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon Is palpatine being skipped over? I thought that Emperors demise alternates with Grandmaster's training.

Where's the emperor?

I'm guessing Palpatine is coming, he is next in rotation and I think he is the "what's ahead" hint
  • Options
    Why are Territory Wars 5 days long? They were listed as 3 days in the Dec calender
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Pmasz wrote: »

Where's the emperor?

Seems likely that they are considering the mythic events to be "new" and thus have to be a surprise. As a result the corresponding legendaries aren't on the calendar. (Remember how many people said OF COURSE there won't be R2 since they wouldn't hide it now?)
  • Options
    Yeah, so far resistance hasn't really been needed for much - the one assault battle is all. An event or legendary type event could be it. Snoke is likely - DS has to be built up still. Praetorian Guard/Executioner is even more likely before that.
    Lets just hope it's doable without Jedi-rey.... though.... it's quite unlikely. Still... if the toons are for the monthly login - there might be a chance.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    I like the regular TW/TB schedule they have set up. Let's hear it for Recruitment Sundays! :dizzy:
  • Options
    Yeah, so far resistance hasn't really been needed for much - the one assault battle is all. An event or legendary type event could be it. Snoke is likely - DS has to be built up still. Praetorian Guard/Executioner is even more likely before that.
    Lets just hope it's doable without Jedi-rey.... though.... it's quite unlikely. Still... if the toons are for the monthly login - there might be a chance.

BB9-E could just mirror BB8 ( reisistance instead of first order required)...
This discussion has been closed.