January Event Calendar and Login Toons - (MERGE)

Replies

• Options
    Whoever’s it’s going to be, it’s going to be a marquee event (pay to 7 star). They wouldn’t do 2 legendarys in a row.
  • Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    Whoever’s it’s going to be, it’s going to be a marquee event (pay to 7 star). They wouldn’t do 2 legendarys in a row.

Huh? They've been doing two + legendaries a month for the last 4 months
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Dobbu Scay, the little drunk alien who tried to use BB8 as a slot machine. He'll have synergy with any Luke Skywalker since that was Mark Hamill doing mo-cap. Also calls on BB8 to attack.
  • Options
    Or we could have the alien dog that Carrie Fisher's dog Gary played
  • Options
    I am betting on Porgs.
  • Options
    I sure hope Snoke is never released gotta be the worst character of the movie.
    For some reason I can just feel a bounty hunter rework coming in January. Grevious/separatist would be nice but don't think they will do that right after Rey
  • Options
    A lot of people are predicting that our January login character will be a new toon. They don't do that anymore. It will be somebody we already have, that we need for some upcoming event, or someone that just got a rework.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be shocked to see Old Ben / Leia / Stormtrooper Han.

CLS returns the first week of January and the login toon be someone related to him that's pretty much completely worthless to most everyone.
  • Options
    Boba Fett 10000000%
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Someone no longer relevant to most of us but essential to a new player... clone Chewie?
    I like your reasoning, but feel like if they were going to go that route they'd go with Jedi Consular, since you use it for a wider variety of things than Chewbacca.

Either of those would actually be fine for me. Chewbacca will save me upgrading some other scoundrel a little while Jedi consular will be nice to get a seven star with no extra effort.

I'm mid 60s by the way and either would be decent free character.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    murchy_7 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any educated guesses as to what events are likely to drop in January?

And if we'll be getting any sort of "Christmas Bonus"...?

Palpatine in the second week of January.
  • Options
    Jedi training Rey
  • Options
    It’s gonna be lobot OP
  • Options
    Rose Tico please!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DarthKitty wrote: »
    Rose Tico please!!!!!!!

Said no one ever lmaoooo
  • Options
    “The price for treason”

First Order Executioner?
  • Options
    EP killed vader...so EP return
  • Options
    Darth jar jar
  • Options
    Based on the clue in the content update, I'm thinking that it will be First Order Executioner.
  • Options
    Based on the clue in the content update, I'm thinking that it will be First Order Executioner.

I'd like the riot trooper toop
  • Options
    I'd like to see Hux. And I'd love a bossk event!
  • Options
    Darth Jar Jar is real.
  • Doneeta
    157 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Since we just got the last update for the year, will we see the event calendar on schedule at 31st Dec or will it in come in Jan sometime? Is everyone at CG on holidays during this time of year, or will some poor person be working to get us the update?
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Closing the Thread:
    Kozi intends to get the Jan events posted closer to the end of December. She will update as we get closer, so patience may be required.

Stay tuned in the announcements and have a GREAT Holiday!
    Post edited by CG_RyDiggs on
  • Options
    Dec. 31st 11:59 59 seconds
  • Options
    I believe the 12/21/17 update was the last in-game client restart we can expect for the rest of the year. I could be mistaken, but I think the staff will return for forum updates after christmas, but before new year's. No one can say for sure, but it's a safe bet that something will be announced on either 12/30 or 12/31.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Could be earlier than that.

I'm sure the Devs wanna enjoy the New Year as we all do :wink:
  • Options
    In january prolly
  • Options
    It’s a good idea of letting us know when will the calendar be posted
  • Options
    Ya, i also think they should announce the time, when they going to announce the time, when they are going to announce the event calendar, where they do not announce the interesting events.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    I'd love if it was kylo ren unmasked but I'm gonna guess Praetorian guard
This discussion has been closed.