So... incoming playable Sion! Probably a Marquee though. :(
Post edited by TyloRen on

Replies

• Options
    awesome catch dude.
  • Options
    C'mon AAron!
  • Options
    I got this, too. Not sure how to post the screenshot.
  • Options
    I put it on Discord then copied it from there.
  • Options
    I put it on Discord then copied it from there.
    Just did the same. Thanks.
  • Options
    Good catch.
  • Options
    Did you catch it? In a pop up it had the Sith Marauder there and it said Lord of pain 1, as many know the Lord of pain is who? Darth Sion so my question is to the devs, is this confirmation he will come in a marquee event and if so when.
  • Options
    Probably just underlings of his to get us ready and drooling for the new sith raid and just maybe his shards there
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    i did see that... but i'm curious what the kit would be. DN was useful at low stars 'cause his kit had dispel and CD reduction, both unaffected by stats. If Sion turns out to need to tank or do dps, then low stars would have a much bigger effect. I can only imagine Sion must have some kind of revive mechanic like Zombie, based on the lore. That would lower the need for stars significantly
  • ANUBlS
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I think it’s confirmation he is coming. Notice is says Lord of Pain #1, so there will obviously be a #2. My guess is both marquee will lead to a legendary event.... Traya, maybe?
  • Options
    Lord of Pain II is getting the rest of the shards for 4*
  • Options

If CG decided to do reoccurring marquee events that would be the best QOL update of all time. Earn more shards and mods on same character

@CG_Kozispoon
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Where did everyone see this pop up?
  • Options

If CG decided to do reoccurring marquee events that would be the best QOL update of all time. Earn more shards and mods on same character

@CG_Kozispoon

Let me save Kozi some time... 0% chance of that happening
  • Options
    They ANNOUNCED Darth Traya and Sion will come to the game. Watch AhnaldT101's video on the new sith raid.
    I AM the High Ground
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    They ANNOUNCED Darth Traya and Sion will come to the game. Watch AhnaldT101's video on the new sith raid.

They announced they were raid bosses. B2 rocket droid isn't in the game either.
  • Options
    Well sith assassin and sith trooper were Lord of hunger 1 and 2 marquees. So OP is dead on pretty much as close to confirmation as you can get without an official confirmation.
  • Options
    Turasleon wrote: »
    tanki60o wrote: »

They announced they were raid bosses. B2 rocket droid isn't in the game either.

Gamorrean Guard was released with rancor raid

Everything can happen you know. Its EA
  • Options
    If Traya is not the new raid reward, my guess is that they release Sion via marquee coming up, and him, Nihilus, Assassin, Trooper, and Marauder will be needed for a Traya legendary
  • Options
    vrjy2bjcbnl5.gif
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    If Traya is not the new raid reward, my guess is that they release Sion via marquee coming up, and him, Nihilus, Assassin, Trooper, and Marauder will be needed for a Traya legendary

~$600 character. Makes sense. Hopefully he's unbeatable by the past or present F2P metas.
  • Options
    I know I can't be the only one who has thought of this but based on my knowledge I'm the first person to write something of this nature. Well here goes... February of 2017 we had the Lord of Hunger marquee event. People could unlock Darth Nihilus, Sith Trooper, and Sith Assasin. And if I remember correctly, it was a series of events in which each marquee's title was "Lord of Hunger I", "Lord of Hunger II", and "Lord of Hunger III". Fast forward a year to right now February 2018 and we have yet another Sith themed month and have had "The Lord of Pain" marquee event in which players could unlock Sith Marauder. However I noticed something very important... Sith Marauder's marquee event (exactly like last year's Lord of Hunger marquee) reads "Lord of Pain I" which leads me to believe that there will be more, probably two, and will be a series of marquee events just like last year's Lord of Hunger marquee events. Pretty interesting right? Who will we get next? Darth Traya? Darth Sion? Or will it be one of my favorites, the highly coveted Darth Revan? Feel free to post something here and tell me what you think about the similarity of the marquee events and the potential new toons coming to this awesome game I'm an addict of. Thanks! ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    In KOTOR2, the sith lords, there were 3 sith lords. Nihilus was the lord of hunger and Sion the lord of pain. So yeo, it's a pretty safe bet Sion is on the way shortly.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    I saw no pop up. My event was named Sahdow of Malachor, like it was supposed to be. Saw nothing saying Lord of Hunger. Event name in my in game email is also Shadows. No reference to Lord of Hunger.
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    In KOTOR2, the sith lords, there were 3 sith lords. Nihilus was the lord of hunger and Sion the lord of pain. So yeo, it's a pretty safe bet Sion is on the way shortly.

Yeah! I forgot to mention that. Nice catch! So looking forward to the new stuff coming up. Hopefully those Sith Lords are part of it. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Also, wasn’t Sion a Sith Marauder?
  • Options
    I'm a huge fan of the expanded universe and the old republic, I've explored the content many times, I've played swtor for a while and I can tell you that once you go down that route there is no coming back. Let me explain my logic.

The expanded universe has alot of characters, not just Sith but many other characters. Releasing all that content will be very confusing.

The game thrives on scarcity. We have very limited resources between gear, credits, ability mats and mods. We already have over 140 characters, adding another 20 or 30 in the game just from this one era is too many. The amount of recources it would take to be able to work with all of these characters and the ones from our current era will be simply impossible to collect.

In addition we still have episode 9, we have Han Solo's movie, possibly a stand alone Obi Wan movie and Disney has made it clear that we are going to be getting a new movie every year, whether it's stand alone or part of trilogy. All these movies will be adding even more characters to the game.

To be able to keep up with all of this is simply too much and let's not forget that there are still characters that should have beed added and they weren't. Just to name a few, Jango Fett, Aura sing, Bossk, Embo, Hondo, Commander Wolfe, Hevy, agent Kallus, the Inquisitors, the Grand Inquisitor, more jedi masters from the council, ect, ect.

Furthermore we have many factions that need reworks in order to be modernized and keep up with the newer mechanics of the game. We need work on Jedi, Separatists, Bounty Hunters, Droids, Jawas, ect.

We can also add more ships to the game, like CLS's and Anakin's starfighters, Husk's, Kenobi's and Grievous's capital ships, Y wing Bombers perhaps even a ship raid to unlock Anakin's ship or some other ship. Not to mention ship harware.

Lastly let's not forget that eventually we'll have more gear levels, character levels, perhaps even 6 or 7 star mods to farm. The more we get, the more expensive each character becomes to max out. Going through 12 gear levels for each one of these characters won't be easy.

I love the Sith faction and I would love to give them some love, I think the marauder was a step in the right direction, but adding a bunch if EU characters isn't the right way to go. Even Sion and Traya may not be the right move for the game.
  • Options
    It is going to be Sion, the one who bathes in pain. Of pain he has learned much... of knowledge, of teaching, he knows nothing.

It looks like Sion is going to be coming to the game and while he shouldn't be too meta changing, he should be really **** good and will most likely be buff/debuff based (similar to how Marauder is, and would complement Nihilus whose lead can't use crits or heal outside of life steal.
  • Options
    Ithilix wrote: »
    Ithilix wrote: »

Yes, during the Great Sith War, he was. And though he uses a single lightsaber, his build in KotOR II was that of a Sith Marauder
This discussion has been closed.