Revealed: Darth Traya & Sith Triumvirate Raid Abilities

Replies

• Jaxson
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Has the leader logged on? I believe in the past the leader had to log on to get them.

Is this true cause our leader hasn't logged in awhile
  • Options
    Yeah, we haven’t gotten any tickets either...
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Just so you know, my guild has started the sith raid just moment's ago....... And the Devs said GOOD LUCK only on the 4 phase........ It's a trap!!! "Peace is lie" - This raid proves it :D
  • Shots
    26 posts Member
    Options
    So, the raid bonuses for Yoda. Is that for grand master Yoda or hermit?
  • Options
    Is there a bug in the system. I for sure St least din 50k damage to darth nihilus but reflected 0 after the attack. What happened and how do I get this fixed?
  • Options
    Same issue with me
  • Options
    He has protection and regenerates it. You may not be outdamaging the regen. Pretty much everyone in my guild is struggling with it as well.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Worked fine for me. Killed both side Sith then did 1 mil damage to Nihilus
  • RKenobii
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    What level does the Nihilus sa and sith trooper bundle appear in the store? I’m not seeing it
  • Options
    Then this raid will take forever to finish. I don't think that's the reason why.

So it's like a right minus wrong exam. Sheeees
  • Options
    The purple bar on top of Nihilus' health bar is his protection bar (as someone alluded to). He starts with some protection and also regenerates it as the battles progresses.
  • Options
    If you hit him with basic, which is the only thing ST Han can do, you get defence down. If you do it with defence down, you lose 25% protection and he gains that much Max Protection. Each of your buffed toons feeds him 3% protection recovery, and x2 that since he goes twice. St Han would only feed his protection recovery
  • Options
    Guys.. read the details of the raid before you fight. Just like taking a test in school and you fail it and wonder why. Then the teacher goes over it and says read the directions next time. Not to sound harsh but my brother just had the same argument with me and I told him to read the details. Then has like... o
  • Darth_Shadow
    77 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    not sure if this is the right place to post this ( sorry)

But for anyone who wants to develop strats and talk about the sith raid here is a link to a discord channel! all are welcome!

https://discord.gg/T9cFzhk
  • Options
    2ryt5qw.jpg

Two questions, i know this raid is almost impossible, but Heroic only gives u 5 attemps or unlimited, and when it says ''7 stars of higher'' means that we're getting 8*? lol
  • Options
    Devs are changing it to unlimited, and other is kind of a speculation that arose from across the board application of text. You can breathe easy
  • Options
    Leon4107 wrote: »
    Guys.. read the details of the raid before you fight. Just like taking a test in school and you fail it and wonder why. Then the teacher goes over it and says read the directions next time. Not to sound harsh but my brother just had the same argument with me and I told him to read the details. Then has like... o

Thing is the purple protection is already out. Shouldn't that be enough to damage or reflect at least some damage.

And yes I read the details before I attacked.
  • Options
    It sounds more like you are not out damaging his protection regen, we haven't had an issue scoring points , ie reducing the phase percent, but another guild I know wasn't able to outdamage the regen, they abandoned their raid and dropped a tier, now they are scoring points as well.
  • Captain_Reynolds
    410 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Is this working as intended? Let’s say he opens up with his first special and applies pain on 5 toons. Shouldn’t that then give him 100% TM and allow him to go again? If so then it’s bugged right now. I am not getting any TM with his debuffs.
  • Options
    No, only empire toons get TM for applying debuffs. Sith get health.
  • Options
    Ah buggah; that’s right. Thanks for the clarification @PraetorTHR1_
    Wish he was involved in the empire then. His kit would be more deadly if he could get off more turns more often.
  • Options
    2ryt5qw.jpg

Two questions, i know this raid is almost impossible, but Heroic only gives u 5 attemps or unlimited, and when it says ''7 stars of higher'' means that we're getting 8*? lol

Geez I hope not
  • Options
    I only have three teams which are capable to score at least some points in phase 1. A lot of work ahead in the next few months. Probably a good thing since it keeps the motivation up.
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options
    Shots wrote: »
    So, the raid bonuses for Yoda. Is that for grand master Yoda or hermit?

Grandmaster
  • Options
    Human3001 wrote: »
    I only have three teams which are capable to score at least some points in phase 1. A lot of work ahead in the next few months. Probably a good thing since it keeps the motivation up.

It made me want to crawl in a hole and die. I put my squads that pump out 4 million in haat and I barely dented it. In fact I only did 25,000 damage...:'( That is on Tier 6. We're going to need gear lvl XX before we can beat it on heroic.
  • zVed
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    St Han is the march login toon. How lame

He will be needed to unlock fifth Han in Rathtar raid
  • ziglet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, we tried T6 of sith raid, but I was running a JTR team and consistently got around 7m. Sadly my guild wasn't ready for T6, so today we dropped to T4, same team, same strategy, but only 4M damage. Surprised the drop in damage, going down to a lower tier.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, we tried T6 of sith raid, but I was running a JTR team and consistently got around 7m. Sadly my guild wasn't ready for T6, so today we dropped to T4, same team, same strategy, but only 4M damage. Surprised the drop in damage, going down to a lower tier.

@ziglet
    I think its because these Raid bosses are more prone to Health damage, so Exposes, Deathmark, % Health attacks etc. Since T4 has less health, your exposes from JTR are also doing less damage.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Going to be straight. This raid sucks, and is not fun.

Maybe, I will enjoy it more as I get used to it, but right now, way too punishing for just attacking them, and way too complicated with all the confusing abilities, and strategies we need to figure out with those unique buffs we can use during the phases. I also don't like how they resist almost everything even when attacked by characters with very high potency. Phase 4 is awful.

Not fun at all.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    T4NM4N26 wrote: »
    Human3001 wrote: »

It made me want to crawl in a hole and die. I put my squads that pump out 4 million in haat and I barely dented it. In fact I only did 25,000 damage...:'( That is on Tier 6. We're going to need gear lvl XX before we can beat it on heroic.

I think it just requires different strategies and team compositions than HAAT. Being able to use those unique buffs like soothe, and unbreakable will will also come in handy. Right now, it is just way too confusing for me to understand it, particularly in phase 4 when you need all of them, and I couldn't get Soothe to show up for the life of me when i badly needed it, and no idea why.

I'm hoping this raid will become more fun as the community figures out good strategies and team combos, but right now it is just incredibly frustrating watching them all get slaughtered one by one, and not being able to keep up with the heals needed.