TW Issues 3/4/18 {Merged}

Replies

• Options
    I payed for 3 Sith Lord pain packs and got 5,7,12 shards. The chance of getting these shards is 3/325 if they shard selection really is random. Then they should look a little closer.
  • Options
    57m gp vs 84m gp is a huge difference even with less people the guild leading so much in gp it’s a lose before even starting the territory war.
  • Options
    The balance in TW is not more funny.
    we always get an enemy with much more GM.
    NEXT TIME WE GO ON STRIKE!
    we register, everyone puts his worst team in an area, and then we get our reward.
    thats easier for us.
    everyone of us is frustrated.
    is it that what you want, EA?
  • Options
    Or send us monthly the reward for the second place and we do nothing more.
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    Options
    We had 23 mil difference but its going to be close. Ok they had 5 or 6 less members than us but still 67mil GP vs 90mil guild is a big difference. At least they havent steamrolled us.
  • Options
    This part of the game sucks. You might as well have us facing the gods of Olympus with a sharp stick, but this time we're not going to win the day.
  • Options
    Not sure what is up. We are a pretty solid guild, only 3 TW loses with pretty good system. This time we got whooped. Not sure how much it was a GP thing, since SWGOH listed them at 96 mill GP with 8 profiles missing, we are 104 GP. The 5 territories we were able to see all filled with yellows and they still got through most our map including some yellow wall teams. No way with the amount of yellow defensive teams placed they wwould able to get through as much as they did, and us so little. I did report guild, not sure if anything will even be looked at or done.
  • Options
    ViciousG1 wrote: »
    Not sure what is up. We are a pretty solid guild, only 3 TW loses with pretty good system. This time we got whooped. Not sure how much it was a GP thing, since SWGOH listed them at 96 mill GP with 8 profiles missing, we are 104 GP. The 5 territories we were able to see all filled with yellows and they still got through most our map including some yellow wall teams. No way with the amount of yellow defensive teams placed they wwould able to get through as much as they did, and us so little. I did report guild, not sure if anything will even be looked at or done.

You reported the guild because they beat you?
  • Options
    no, numbers were lot adding up. What they had placed on defense, and how much they completed was not making any sense... seen enough of these to know what is right and not right, was not even a match.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    no, numbers were lot adding up. What they had placed on defense, and how much they completed was not making any sense... seen enough of these to know what is right and not right, was not even a match.

Did you realize the scoring system has changed?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    yes, I been in the game long enough to know something was not right
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    That doesn't answer my question.

Although it implies that the answer to my question is that you didn't know the scoring system changed.

So...?
  • ViciousG1
    315 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I said YES... I was aware of scoring change
    yes, I been in the game long enough to know something was not right

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Well then being in the game long enough to see what is right and what isn't is kinda irrelevant...you know, since the scoring changed.

Good luck with your almost certainly baseless cheating claim though.
  • Options
    Just pointing this out tho, the scoring system will influence the total score but not howmany territories get cleared. So your point is kind of irrelevant because he said they cleared alot of territories and it seemed odd since they also had massive defense. That seemed off to him so he reported.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ok fair enough.

I still don't see where the cheating is though. "They shouldn't be able to have that many good teams" isn't terribly convincing.
  • Options
    I must say that differences in GP higher than 4% based on the lower guild are simply wrong. 2% is basically saying the difference is one player (1/50 th). 2 players’ worth of GP sound challenging enough, because it only takes one at full GP to bring that last standing team separating a win from a tie. Eg. In our case our guild (126M GP) was matched against a 154M GP, a difference of nearly 22%. That is, under this event, we were down the equivalent of an average 11 players! Fix it please. Can’t believe EA can’t do math.
  • Options
    No explanation as we head into another TW.
  • Options
    Notnukin wrote: »
    No explanation as we head into another TW.

At least it’s be nice if they acknowledge that they believe nothing is wrong.

The silence instead is infuriating.
  • Options
    Honestly EA, a simple acknowledgement would have been nice. You don’t even need to admit the error. It is evident.
  • Options
    My guild NSC Black (138M) faced TI delta (171M).
    Thanks for the well balanced match EA
  • Todyn
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Please communicate with us. We had an acknowledgement of the mismatches in the most recent TW. Now we are heading into another TW with more silence.
    Mistakes are made, everyone understands that, but please be transparent about it.
    Even a tiny update of: "Hey we're still working on this, and will update you guys again"

No news, no response is the worst action to take.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Umm. Isn't there suppose to be a territory war right now? Logged in at 2 PM EST to start setting defenses and it's gone. Was there a couple minutes ago because I left and re-entered to make sure I was current.

Also a bit of a kick in the pills since I dumped a bunch of mats on a squad in prep for it that i could have held onto for other events.
  • tj5270
    177 posts Member
    Options
    I thought this was going to be reviewed and we’d at least get some kind of update and review. ST HAN is quickly brought up, but nothing for a real issue? We’re facing guys not even in the same rewards bracket. This is ridiculous.
  • Options
    still see it up.
  • Options
    No answer and we are stuck again with the same number if teams paying guildmates actually quit today.
  • Sage020
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Yup it’s still up
  • Options
    Oh hey, our 100m GP guild is up against a 140m GP guild!

What Fun!

Still waiting on that “investigation of the issue”...
  • Options
    The matchmaking system is ruining the best part of the game. Whats the meaning of strategy when playing against a guild with 30M GP higher? (I am sure each side has 50 people signed.) We felt very sorry for losing this fun part of the game.